Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-11-2019 11:52 AM

(01-11-2019 10:16 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For me, and I seem to be in the minority thus far, TLG used in combination with anything else in my arsenal netted either an imbalance, or just a slight shift in effects focus with diminishing returns.

But, on the plus side, I just noted that the first part of arsenal is ARSE...there's a witty joke in there somewhere.

Some others, however, have used other products in combination and netted increasing effects with certain facets.
I concur with Gladen and his ARSEnal tests. TLG doesn't need anything else. The only exception in my case is sometimes a swipe of Tmax150, or 1/2 drop of BW below the nostrils. This isn't to alter the balance of the mix as it projects to others, but only to spice up the self effects.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-11-2019 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2019 12:03 PM

i see you talking about mixing tlg.

i am currently in early testing stage so im trying not to mix.

either way i was thinking that because it has much lower concentration then other blends, mixing it will vanish tlg almost completely. but its just a theory.

i was also noticing something today.
the last blend i used was tlg, a day and a half ago.
i had a total of 6 sprays and also two sprays xsr 32.

i had one shower since then and i was soaping the app points.
i was in a restaurant with my family and i got really deep looks from some really hot older women.
more and longer looks then im used to without Pheromones.
my hair was also lokking like shit and my beard is in the worst stage of growing and i completely neglected it.

it made me think that maybe i have some decent mone amount stuck in my beard.

the only problem i have with this theory is that the hairs are suppose to make diffusion better, so the small amount of Pheromones from the love god should have been already gone.
or maybe it was acually the xsr 32 that was still there.
xsr 32 suppose to have a spotlight effect.

so many questions.
01-11-2019 12:03 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-12-2019 12:52 AM

(01-09-2019 10:10 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Yes an excellent idea indeed. Now comes the hard part, which is deciding which vendor should I get the cops from...Confused
I have a DP sample somewhere and also have Ascend oil with cops, but I don't want to add any of those since they both contain other 'mones besides cops. Anyone here had the chance to compare cops from LPMP's Essence of Woman with PXS's Desire Me oil and Copulin X's?

Haven’t had a problem really with any cops. Smell varies a bit, but they do what they are supposed to do.
(01-11-2019 12:03 PM)Hombre Wrote:  i see you talking about mixing tlg.

i am currently in early testing stage so im trying not to mix.

either way i was thinking that because it has much lower concentration then other blends, mixing it will vanish tlg almost completely. but its just a theory.

i was also noticing something today.
the last blend i used was tlg, a day and a half ago.
i had a total of 6 sprays and also two sprays xsr 32.

i had one shower since then and i was soaping the app points.
i was in a restaurant with my family and i got really deep looks from some really hot older women.
more and longer looks then im used to without Pheromones.
my hair was also lokking like shit and my beard is in the worst stage of growing and i completely neglected it.

it made me think that maybe i have some decent mone amount stuck in my beard.

the only problem i have with this theory is that the hairs are suppose to make diffusion better, so the small amount of Pheromones from the love god should have been already gone.
or maybe it was acually the xsr 32 that was still there.
xsr 32 suppose to have a spotlight effect.

so many questions.

Not gone per se. remember that there is some oil in the spray too. So while spray effects may diminish somewhat over time, you still have the oil on too.

Hair and clothing keeps longer. That’s why I try to do skin only.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 12:54 AM by DarkLord1.)
01-12-2019 12:52 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-12-2019 10:57 AM

(01-10-2019 4:19 AM)TopLobster Wrote:  Is there a thread breaking down what the scents smell like or which ones rank the best?

While OT, I wrote a little break down of the LPMP scents I've tried. Please take this write up with a grain of salt (if not an entire salt lick); as these are my impressions and I do not have the discerning nose of several others here.

Hopefully, others willl add their knowledge and sophistication to what I've written so you can get a good idea of the scents. Likewise, there are several scents that I have not tried.

Girl Nip: LPMP states that it is a resinous sexiness of sandalwood, amber, patchouli and black musk, with masculine touches of mahogany and tobacco, topped with dark chocolate, tonka and vanilla bean for just a tinge of dusky sweetness. Myself, I find this to be a light, syrupy sweet scent that is dominated by a candy and chocolate scent. While this scent is not for me, I think it would do well for larger, masculine type men that want to soften their image a touch; and face it, ladies love the fond and tender emotions evoked by sweet smells.

KingMaker: LPMP describes it as Featuring a deep resinous base of sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver and cedar with a bit of smoldering amber, which we layer with a chypre blend and fern, plus touches of sage and tonka to give it a modern aura, and refreshing splashes of water accords and orange blossom. It utilizes sandalwood, patchouli, Vetiver, Cedar, Amber, cyphre, and fern among other notes. This is a bold, but yet subdued scent. If you can imagine what the old Jordache for men mixed with Drakkar might be, and then update the scent, this is close. I find this to be enjoyable for me, clean and fresh, but yet strong and manly. It is a medium toned scent, a bit on the perfumy side, but it is a unique status scent. It is my number two favorite. When I wore this, ladies were quite responsive.

UN: Mara’s prose states that Un scent is Cool, clean lavender is combined with our intoxicating blend of exquisite quality pipe tobaccos, woods, copal and maple, making this an unusual, gorgeous and undeniably MALE scent. The front notes are a bit on the sweet side, but it is distinctively manly. The maple scent is slightly dominant, but you don’t come off as Mr. Butterworth. This is a strong but playful scent and the tobaccos and woods give it an earthy hint of mystery. This might supplant Kingmaker as my #2 favorite. It seems to have an almost duality to it, as it hits as sweet and inviting, but broods to strong and mysterious.

Badboy: I couldn’t find the proper text for Bad Boy scent. It seems that it was a limited edition, which is a shame. I have a sample of this and I like it a lot. It is light, smooth, and a semi-sweet vetiver type scent with some incense and wood undertones; but there's a certain leathery metallic vibe to it that is hard for a clod like me to accureatly describe. The name is a good description. If you can imagine what the imagery of a stubble cheeked, long haired, rebel, wearing fresh leather, might smell like coming straight out of the shower after a dramatic physical endeavor; this is the scent. If, like me, you are a rebel without a clue, this is a great scent. Unfortunately, it no longer seems to be available.

Merlin’s Blend: Described as primal and elemental LPMP has written that Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit and Flesh are all represented in this magical potion which amplifies your personal power and inspires admiration. This is a very earthy and woody blend that reminds me of subtle incense, dreamy VIP status cologne, wizards cloistered away in their towers, and olfactory dynamics all at once. It has a pretty strong head-shop vibe as an undercurrent, but is still sophisticated and complex enough for just about any situation. I like this scent, as I am more of a hippie than anything else; so it suits me fine. For dancing around the bonfire at your local renaissance fair or to wear out with your free spirited lady du jour, this would be a fine blend. It is earthy, vibrant, and wispy all at once. It is a mysterious, spiritual type mix; but it will still do well for general work wear, but probably not suitable for the boardroom. I’ll probably wear this at my next coven party.

Homme: Homme is a sophisticated and complex blend that puts out an aura of strength and sexuality. LPMP advertises it as a base of deep and luscious Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli and a bright spark of Apricot. But because we appreciate the dark mystery about you, we've incorporated Mahogany, Vetiver, Sandalwood and a touch of Black Coffee. It is slightly head shop-like and the Mahogany and Vetiver wrap the citrus scent nicely. The undertones of the amber and Patchouli add strength and mystery. While the Vanilla notes are present, they are quite subdued and they only give this blend a hint of sweetness; jut enough to make it special. This blend is somewhat related to several other vetiver types, but it is light, mildly fruity, and it really does throw out a sexy man vibe. It is its own unique scent that others just don't match. The coffee tones even out any rough edges and this blend seems suitable for just about anyone. My wife absolutely goes nuts for this scent, more so than any others, and I like it as well. It is my go-to scent for the Love God and is my favorite. Overall, when my long-haired, lilliputian self wears the Love God in this tone, I have gotten my best reactions.

Hope this helps

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 11:01 AM by Gladen.)
01-12-2019 10:57 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-12-2019 3:35 PM

(01-10-2019 4:19 AM)TopLobster Wrote:  Is there a thread breaking down what the scents smell like or which ones rank the best?

I have TLG in LP: Homme lightly scented and TLG in Kingmaker regular scent strenght.

When I received TLG Homme lightly scented I shelved it for a couple of days because of travel shock. After 4 days I applied one spray to my hand just for testing the scent and I thought I would not be able to wear more than 4 sprays. So strong and powerful. You can read my first experience with this scent here: LPMP: WORST Customer service! Don't bother with these swindlers. Post #62.

But I know a freshly mixed parfume without fixatives needs time to age hence I gave it one month time to age and now the scent is different - much more balanced, mellowed and sophisticated. Imagine a teenager that recently became a man. It is a gourmand scent. Imagine a noble coffe note with hints of amber and vanilla with little woody notes of sandalwood and mahagoni in the background with a tiny sweetness. This scent is not a lightweight neither it is a heavyweight. I would discribe it as a noble/ luxury and gourmand scent. Women love this scent and it is UNIQUE!

When I placed my order I asked John to include the rest of the not needed scent with the shipment so I can adjust the scent to my needs and he threw in two vials of LP:Homme for me. I recently used one of the vials to adjust the TLG to my needs, I am glad I asked to do so.
By the way: this scent lasts very long and I can even smell it the next day

If you decide to go for TLG LP: Homme scented I would recommend to order lightly scented and ask John for one or two vials of LP:Homme. After one month time of aging you can adjust the scent your needs, if you need to.

I was just thinking of how to categorize scents in general and this came to my mind:

LP:Homme
Adventure: No
Business: Unsure
Classic: Yes
Elegance: Yes
Luxury: Yes
Power: Yes
Trend: NO
Unique: YES!

With my order of TLG LP:Homme I received a sample of Kingmaker. I took a sniff and within 1 second it was clear to me I need to order TLG Kingmaker scented. I asked John wether it is possible to get a roll-on bottle virgin Kingmaker (without mones) and he made it possible Yahoo

This scent is, I have to agree with Gladen, clean and fresh (but not citric fresh), it is a elegant and crisp scent. This one, at least for me, is sexyness in a bottle. Kingmaker is my #1. Ideal for spring, summer and early autumn.
Wether you wear a old denim jeans or a expensive suit, this scent fits.
Wether you go to a bar, a club or a business meeting, this scents fits to any location.
Kingmaker is more a lightweight, powerfull but not a heavy scent. This scent does not play with top-, heart- and basenotes, it does not change its game.

I had a first scent test with TLG Kingmaker today after one month of aging at 4 sprays and I find the scent a little bit weak. But it was 0°C and I don't know my sweetspot yet. I will test again in early spring and if its still to weak I can use the virgin Kingmaker from the roll-on bottle to adjust the scent to my needs, but I doubt this will be the case.
I'm pretty confident this scent will have excellent mone projection.

Kingmaker
Adventure: Yes
Business: Yes
Classic: Yes
Elegance: Yes
Luxury: Yes
Power: Yes
Trend: Yes
Unique: YES!

Both of my TLG are alcohol/oil based in a spray bottle.

Please keep in mind that Mara does not use fixatives, means the scents will build a unique unit with your personal skin chemistry hence scent results can vary a bit!

Sorry for derailing the thread, I hope it helps.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 4:24 PM by Phaethon.)
01-12-2019 3:35 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2019 7:01 AM

I guess I will post my review now and will keep it is short as I can. I have the 10ML roll on oil in unscented.

Self effects

This makes me feel good and powerful. I believe a few things are going on here and there is a synergistic effect in this area and really this whole blend is very well thought out with every ingredient like a very well orchestrated symphony. For me the nols hit me and make me feel good first thing. Then the cops hit me and give me the slight test boost next. What is amazing about this is the dose is only 1MG per bottle, which by most standards is really low, but The synergistic effects of each molecule far out weighs some mones I have that have a lot more in them. The cop test boost seems to override any possible lethargy for me from the Androstadienone . I am also very in tune with my feelings as well and solid in this area. I also can use this daily and get very consistent results.

Dose

This one can be tricky because I have worn 1-16 inches. I like somewhere between 10-14 inches total is my best dose. While yes the total dose is 1MG for the whole bottle and I need more, but to be honest I like the balance so much that I am totally fine with this and the $45 I paid for the 10ML is a high value mone for me. I would suggest starting at about 3 inches and work up. I have not found an OD point of this yet.

Effects on Others
I have had a very broad range of effects. This thing opens MANY doors, the key is are you going to walk thru them and make whatever your heart desires happen?

Women
The first thing is the nols hit right away and make women more open and comfortable, the B nol is more dominant to me as women are more open, but on a really deep level and tell me everything in there lives even if I am not ready to hear what they want me to know. Then there is bonding and more on an emotional level where TLG just tugs on there feelings and give them what they crave. I have used this around the wife around that time of the month and know this is the Androstadienone here. Then the attraction really sets in and the flirty behavior starts and gets more progressive with time exposure. So it flows in this order for me with the women,

Openness>Bonding>Attraction.

The longer the exposure the harder it hits. I have had some of the most blatant hits with women even with my wife right next to me.

Men
With men they are also more open, but not to the degree women are. I have to work to open up men with this a little, but once I do I am getting more respect and not questioned about anything, for example at work when I make a decision and ask the other men to do whatever it is they are quick to do it instead of ask questions or offer suggestions. I am also finding more men talking to me as well, so the friendliness is there to. I have not been tested in this area with other men.

Length of Effects

I have been getting a solid 6-8 hours with very smooth and subtle effects lasting all day for me. I have to mention I shower at night then put on an Aloe based lotion at night before bed then put my 10-14 inches on.

When I ordered this I also ordered the men`s sampler pack as well, so my favorite is the Excalibur scent with the TLG, and it makes it last even longer! I can get much closer to 8 hours or even 9 hours with this setup. It is also very cold here and this may be different when summer comes. This thing really needs an oil based scent to set it off, and a quality one to because some of the cheaper ones I have actually shorten the life span of this.

Overall
This was my #3 pick for the top 5 of 2019. If I would have gave it more time it could be #1 possibly. With the dose I am happy with it and anyone reading this I would over look the pheromone content as this is VERY MISLEADING for this blend, while yes you will use more, it is totally worth it. This is a very versatile blend safe for anywhere. Snoopyace got it right in that the best thing to do is throw it on and forget you are wearing anything, be yourself and watch what happens! I have had some of the most blatant hits with this and right in front of my wife. I have been groped in front if my wife by some of her friends and they will laugh it off, or a family member like a sister in law will give me a hug and slide her hand down my back side right into my ass!

Thank you Snoopyace for sharing this blend, I really can`t think you enough.

On a side note, has anyone used this with a single molecule or other belnds? I have been playing around with Swoon&TLG, and also
TA(True Alpha)&TLG and have had real good luck with these.
01-13-2019 7:01 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-13-2019 9:46 AM

(01-13-2019 7:01 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  Overall
This was my #3 pick for the top 5 of 2019. If I would have gave it more time it could be #1 possibly.

Nice report! As usual!!

Curious to know what your No. 1 and 2 are, JIT? Whistle3

GOTTA SPREADS SOME LOVE. Sorry.

Mucho thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2019 9:47 AM by MMM.)
01-13-2019 9:46 AM
Sunkapri1220
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2019 1:21 PM

Anyone use TLG to attract Black women?
01-13-2019 1:21 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-13-2019 2:11 PM

(01-13-2019 1:21 PM)Sunkapri1220 Wrote:  Anyone use TLG to attract Black women?

I haven’t gone out of my way to try and attract any but the black women I have interacted with all responded very favorably to TLG. They would start out polite and after a few seconds start smiling and joking with me. It was fun to watch the reactions.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-13-2019 2:11 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2019 9:24 PM

(01-13-2019 9:46 AM)MMM Wrote:  Nice report! As usual!!

Curious to know what your No. 1 and 2 are, JIT? Whistle3

GOTTA SPREADS SOME LOVE. Sorry.

Mucho thanks!

Thank you for the nice words!

#1 is True Alpha and # 2 is swoon.

I waited as long as I could before making my top 5 list.

Actually I was wondering if anyone has had luck with combos or single molecules with TLG?

What I am seeing is TLG is very balanced for as many molecules that are in it and I am learning that certain molecules will amplify others or balance them out. That is why I think TLG is so highly successful and can see why Snoopy may not want to mess with the formula as it is near perfect the way it is.

I have been using 6-8 inches of TLG with 1 drop TA and 2 drops Swoon and this thing hits extremely hard! This is my new daily mix with Excalibur as my scent package over the top of all of this. This is my powerhouse mix and I am in god mode with this on weather at work, home, church, or just going out. I am getting a ton of respect from everyone and still retain the social aspect of TLG which I love. The small amount of cops really amp up the alpha and social dominance nicely of the TA and the balance is still there of all 3 of these mixes. With the swoon it really ties in the status aspect with the Astaxanthin making things still fun and to where I am in control of things and am serious when needed like for work. Both Swoon and TA are very balanced products as well.

My solo dose is 10-14 inches, but in the combo above I tone it down to 6-8 inches.
01-13-2019 9:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,517 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah