Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-09-2019 10:10 PM

(01-09-2019 6:10 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Why not just put on some copulins that you already have?

Yes an excellent idea indeed. Now comes the hard part, which is deciding which vendor should I get the cops from...Confused
I have a DP sample somewhere and also have Ascend oil with cops, but I don't want to add any of those since they both contain other 'mones besides cops. Anyone here had the chance to compare cops from LPMP's Essence of Woman with PXS's Desire Me oil and Copulin X's?
01-09-2019 10:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TopLobster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2019 4:19 AM

(01-09-2019 5:17 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Yes, the official love god mix has everything in it already, including the ESt and Cops. You just decide what scent you want and whether you want it in oil or spray

Is there a thread breaking down what the scents smell like or which ones rank the best?
01-10-2019 4:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-10-2019 9:52 AM

(01-10-2019 4:19 AM)TopLobster Wrote:  Is there a thread breaking down what the scents smell like or which ones rank the best?
To my knowledge there isn't one. However the LPMP website is pretty detailed on the makeup and front notes of their scents. A lot of the guys feel that they are all 'head shopy' but I like them. SnoopyAce, and several of the others, have extremely refined olfactory senses and great experience and can advise; likewise the folks at LPMP are usually quite helpful if you give them a call or shoot them an email. Myself I'm quite fond of the LP Homme scent (as is my wife), and also enjoy Bad Boy and Kingmaker.

You can also order test vials of various scents (which is what I've gotten into the habit of doing) for like $5 each, and see which ones you enjoy.

As I have posted so much on this thread in the beginning, I've more or less stopped reporting my experiences here to allow the thread to evolve organically.

However, I had an extremely wild night last night that I feel compelled to share. With my wife, being the main villainness (worthy of being a Bond Villain), and her 'cohort' of wild witches in tow I was subjected to an evening worthy of beginning with "Dear Penthouse; I never thought this would happen to me but..."

However, in an attempt to be amusing, rather than give a blow by blow account I'll allude to last night's events in lyrics. I bring you: the Great Witch Army:

They came in ones and they came in two's
They came and they came and they came
Clothes were flying, sighs were sighing
For them it was all just a game.

One might cry rape, but they prayed for this
A lesser mortal would simply cry
But no not me, I humped and I pumped
all through the great witch army.

(chorus)
I dolluped a trollop
I spanked me a wench
and thrust my sword
until it was quenched
I bounced and I battled
Until she was mine
She then climbed off
and got back into line

They were legion I was just me
They knew my name and wanted to see
If I alone could handle my own
against the entire witch army…
against the great witch army.

I hope that you at least got a chuckle out of that.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 10:19 AM by Gladen.)
01-10-2019 9:52 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-10-2019 10:59 AM

Now THAT was pure poetry. I think you have a hit song on your hands. I’m surprised there is more of you left than just a smile. sideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-10-2019 10:59 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-10-2019 9:25 PM

(01-09-2019 5:31 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It's not necessary by any means. The 'stock' formula is complete and great as is. If I'd have thought it completely necessary to add the extra copulins I'd have fought for it.

For clarification: Do you think that adding cops would make it a more sexual mix, but also scare away certain women with the "pussy-hound" vibe?

The Love God - to - The Sex God.

Thanks!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 9:27 PM by theLaw.)
01-10-2019 9:25 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-11-2019 7:26 AM

Guys, don't put Ascend in TLG, Ascend is a very potent mix that has an intense smell because it's high on cops, it doesn't mean that it's primarily cops.Also I'm not sure if you can put cops as a standalone product from any company, those may be diluded in alcohol , so you don't know how much you should put.I suppose when LPMP say 3 drops they mean 3 drops of concentrated pure copulins.If the 5 drops copulins has no negatives it should be tried, but except from Snoopy's input, we won't have more inputs on that for a long time.I don't think it's to be neglected as insignificant, it's a +66% increase.

The formula is Great, but the greedy side inside of us can't put limit to the top, if it can be better we want better Big Grin

Snoop:does it have any negatives, or the addition has only positive effects?
The rest: I can arrange an experiment, we buy and split a bottle between the participants.We can do a comparison soon.I'm in for a split in Europe or you can gather a group in US and do it there.The shipping and bottles for the split should cost 6 more euros for each one, so you buy for example 1/4th of the bottle for 1/4 of the original price + 6 euros.If anyone is interested, I'm in, let me know.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-11-2019 7:26 AM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2019 8:11 AM

Mine was ordered with additional 2 drops .
I will make sure to note that in my reviews .

But for comparison purposes Snoopy is our best reference currently . If I do like the mix I do plan on ordering another bottle without the 2 extra drops.

My order shipped yesterday, ordered Tuesday . Just for people curious on processing time
01-11-2019 8:11 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-11-2019 8:47 AM

(01-11-2019 8:11 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Mine was ordered with additional 2 drops .
I will make sure to note that in my reviews .

But for comparison purposes Snoopy is our best reference currently . If I do like the mix I do plan on ordering another bottle without the 2 extra drops.

My order shipped yesterday, ordered Tuesday . Just for people curious on processing time

Well, just found an email that my money had been refunded on the 4th. That sucks!

Just found another email notifying me that they're missing ingredients to scent mine in Marks Girl Nip. ALL IS FORGIVEN. Cry

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 9:08 AM by MMM.)
01-11-2019 8:47 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-11-2019 10:16 AM

(01-11-2019 7:26 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Guys, don't put Ascend in TLG...
For me, and I seem to be in the minority thus far, TLG used in combination with anything else in my arsenal netted either an imbalance, or just a slight shift in effects focus with diminishing returns.

But, on the plus side, I just noted that the first part of arsenal is ARSE...there's a witty joke in there somewhere.

Some others, however, have used other products in combination and netted increasing effects with certain facets.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-11-2019 10:16 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2019 10:34 AM

(01-11-2019 8:47 AM)MMM Wrote:  Well, just found an email that my money had been refunded on the 4th. That sucks!

Just found another email notifying me that they're missing ingredients to scent mine in Marks Girl Nip. ALL IS FORGIVEN. Cry

I tried marks girl nip as well and been told the same . When asked what is simillae they said lp homme.
01-11-2019 10:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah