Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-08-2019 3:44 AM

Some guys don’t care about a ring. Add alcohol and people get silly.

Sounds like this guy was just an asshole who didn’t read signals correctly.
01-08-2019 3:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-08-2019 4:40 AM

Yes. And I agree with You too.
If someone is drunken asshole and is with other 3 assholes...
I read Gladen's journal...

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
01-08-2019 4:40 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2019 5:12 AM

(01-07-2019 9:02 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Me against the world! (cue Lizzy Borden)

Nah...I went to the bar to get the wife another drink and when I came back she was being hit on by some guy. It didn't even hit me (pardon the pun) until now, but I might have inadvertently given him a condescending look, or something as I approached.

He bristled and I laughed at him because I'm an arrogant fuck. Things looked to be headed south quick, but the wife pulled me away in a mutaully face-saving fashion. Just seemed to go a bit too smooth so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.
I grew up in a tough part of the UK in the 80s. I learned how to take care of myself, having been brought up as a child practicing martial arts. But then towards the 90s, assholes started carrying knives and screwdrivers, so I learned how to diffuse rather than escalate.
As able as you are, you are not always on a level playing field. It's not worth the risk just to prove yourself to some drunken, cokehead turds. And quite often an intelligent tactic is more impressive to the ladies than brute force.
"Hey, I'm sure you didn't know, but we've been married for the past xx years. By the way, this is a really cool place. Are you guys local? Haven't seen you around before ......"
And if that doesn't work, alert the venue security. That's what they are paid for. Anyway, good to know that you got out of it OK.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-08-2019 5:12 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-08-2019 9:00 AM

(01-07-2019 9:30 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Was your wife wearing her wedding ring?Confused

Looks like I'm answering this a bit late....

Firstly, yes, she was. However, as others had stated, I doubt this guy was evolved enough to notice.

If she had been interested in this guy, she would have let me know from the get-go; so it wasn't like I interrupted her vetting a potential new playmate (not her type anyway). Also, given her reactions and just how she is, in general, the possibility of her baiting them or me into an altercation for her own amusement is not a possibility.

Just a rare instance of alcohol, plus a beautiful lady, plus me clashing a bit.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-08-2019 9:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

01-08-2019 9:16 AM

(01-08-2019 9:00 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Firstly, yes, she was.

If I'm in a bar, and a woman wearing a wedding ring starts chatting me up, the stats on women in open marriages vs women trying to make their husband jealous do not swing in my favor.

Buyer beware!!!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-08-2019 9:16 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2019 9:20 AM

(01-07-2019 1:53 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Don't know if this is due to the Love God's conflict avoidance factor, my wife being herself, or just how things payed out...but I go real close to a physical confrontation Saturday night whilst wearing TLG. My wife stepped up and guided me away without and further confrontation from the 3 guys getting ready to try my mettle.

If anyone else has had, or has, what would have otherwise been a battle royale just dissipate while wearing TLG, let me know, please.

In answer to your question here, yes I have seen a few times with both males and females that I feel really speak to TLG's ability to cool people down. I rarely lose my temper but it was other people that seemed to irrationally calm down while in my presence while wearing TLG. I can think of two instances in particular that contained a jealous boyfriend/husband who after a few minutes of being in my presence calmed waaaaay down when their significant other was still actively trying to engage me in a more flirty/sexual way.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-08-2019 9:20 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-08-2019 9:25 AM

(01-08-2019 9:16 AM)theLaw Wrote:  If I'm in a bar, and a woman wearing a wedding ring starts chatting me up, the stats on women in open marriages vs women trying to make their husband jealous do not swing in my favor.

Buyer beware!!!Mrgreen

Too true, but like I said, the possibility of her baiting them or me into an altercation for her own amusement is null on that. Other women, sure, but not my wife in this particular instance.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-08-2019 9:25 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-08-2019 9:42 AM

(01-08-2019 9:25 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Too true, but like I said, the possibility of her baiting them or me into an altercation for her own amusement is null on that. Other women, sure, but not my wife in this particular instance.

Just to clarify, I was just speaking in general terms, not about your wife in this situation. I was just looking at the overall risk assessment from the guy's point of view. Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-08-2019 9:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-08-2019 9:44 AM

(01-08-2019 9:42 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Just to clarify, I was just speaking in general terms, not about your wife in this situation. I was just looking at the overall risk assessment from the guy's point of view. Cheers!Mrgreen

Understood, my friend, hence why opened with 'too true' and closed with 'other women, sure'.

I have been on both sides of a woman trying to get their mate jealous before and whether you're the 'jealouser' or the 'jealousee' it is a suck-fest

01-08-2019 9:44 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2019 10:10 AM

(01-07-2019 8:07 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Glad you are liking it! Yes it is an option, just email them and ask for two extra drops of copulins.

@Snoopyace; I was trying to post this yesterday, but for some odd reason, the system was not allowing me to. I kept getting some error message. But anyways, I wanted to ask, since you still have the beta version of the MSB v3 with the extra two drops of cops in it, would you consider running more tests with it...you know...for the sake of science?whistle

Would like to see how it goes for you when in the vicinity of women of different ages, both young and mature.Yes And you can also post your results on the "Mad Scientist Blend V3" thread to keep your results separate from those of TLG and not confuse people.
01-08-2019 10:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah