Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-07-2019 8:07 AM

(01-07-2019 4:33 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I haven't been watching the forum for about 2 weeks, but TLG has moved from "I'd definitely rebuy" to my top mones.About the beta version with the extra cops, is this an option I could ask for when ordering?I completely trust snoopyace after all this, if he says it's better it's better.As for the smell, current version has zero issues in my opinion, the scent before drying is very faint, so much that it's sweet and nice for me, not stinky or cheesy as usually with normal cops concentration.After drying it's zero, so I imagine 5 drops won't be an issue at all, maybe slightly for a few minutes till drying.

Glad you are liking it! Yes it is an option, just email them and ask for two extra drops of copulins.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-07-2019 8:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2019 8:48 AM

112 pages later of this hype train... I budged. Lp homme oil on its way
01-07-2019 8:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-07-2019 9:54 AM

(01-07-2019 8:48 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  112 pages later of this hype train... I budged. Lp homme oil on its way

Good choice, Kocik2000!

Apparently LoveinSpain and I both like and use the boiling frog analogy.

That is what I think of this blend. When women flirt with you in front of their husbands (which can be scary) or look at you instead of their boyfriend/date or ask you for 6 hugs to say goodbye, you might be surprised.

The Long term/imprint hasn’t worked on everyone, but what does?

Consistently, woman stay in your presence or choose to get close to you and not leave until you leave or they have too (boiling frog).

I have started to see some word forgetfulness too, but I probably need to take some breaks. I’ve been wearing this daily. A-Tdoc normally makes me forgetful too.

Lastly, I’ve noticed a build up. Unlike New Pheromone Additive build up which increases effects, I think you need to take a break with this one every now and again.

Very easy to like the effects so much that you wear it too often. Because that’s what I did.
01-07-2019 9:54 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2019 10:38 AM

The weird trend I am seeing is that the broad liking this blend seems to be receiving .

For example mine and Snoopy's tastes don't seem to click on some of the products ( thu, BW, etc) where my liking for products seems to be similar to yours and loveinspain. But TLG seems to satisfy multiple parties here is what is fascinating and what made me go ahead and order.

Plus I like the word consistency and easy to wear.

Btw I did email them to add the couple extra drops cops as in original Snoopy version. Not sure if they will.
01-07-2019 10:38 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-07-2019 1:53 PM

Don't know if this is due to the Love God's conflict avoidance factor, my wife being herself, or just how things payed out...but I go real close to a physical confrontation Saturday night whilst wearing TLG. My wife stepped up and guided me away without and further confrontation from the 3 guys getting ready to try my mettle.

If anyone else has had, or has, what would have otherwise been a battle royale just dissipate while wearing TLG, let me know, please.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-07-2019 1:53 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2019 6:49 PM

(01-07-2019 1:53 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Don't know if this is due to the Love God's conflict avoidance factor, my wife being herself, or just how things payed out...but I go real close to a physical confrontation Saturday night whilst wearing TLG. My wife stepped up and guided me away without and further confrontation from the 3 guys getting ready to try my mettle.

If anyone else has had, or has, what would have otherwise been a battle royale just dissipate while wearing TLG, let me know, please.
Were you fighting the world, or did you just come across a herd of assholes by chance?
I've never been challenged whilst wearing TLG, or any other mix. But I'm a well built, dominant looking, ugly MF and I don't frequent bars or clubs these days.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-07-2019 6:49 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-07-2019 9:02 PM

(01-07-2019 6:49 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Were you fighting the world, or did you just come across a herd of assholes by chance?
I've never been challenged whilst wearing TLG, or any other mix. But I'm a well built, dominant looking, ugly MF and I don't frequent bars or clubs these days.
Me against the world! (cue Lizzy Borden)

Nah...I went to the bar to get the wife another drink and when I came back she was being hit on by some guy. It didn't even hit me (pardon the pun) until now, but I might have inadvertently given him a condescending look, or something as I approached.

He bristled and I laughed at him because I'm an arrogant fuck. Things looked to be headed south quick, but the wife pulled me away in a mutaully face-saving fashion. Just seemed to go a bit too smooth so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-07-2019 9:02 PM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-07-2019 9:20 PM

(01-05-2019 3:49 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  You should come to Spain. Happens often here. ;)

buys plane ticket to Spain......

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
01-07-2019 9:20 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-07-2019 9:30 PM

(01-07-2019 9:02 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Me against the world! (cue Lizzy Borden)

Nah...I went to the bar to get the wife another drink and when I came back she was being hit on by some guy.

Was your wife wearing her wedding ring?Confused

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-07-2019 9:30 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-08-2019 1:08 AM

I agree with @theLaw.
It's easily to be managed from every woman simply to show her wedding ring.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
01-08-2019 1:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah