Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-21-2018 5:02 PM

(09-21-2018 1:51 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I am unaware but I think as it is an experimental custom mix that it will be Email and phone orders only.

And that's Nice going, Snoop.

I'm just along for the ride.
A picture is worth 1000 words

[Image: lovegod.jpg]

Nope! Nothing against THE SNOOP, being that it's his mix, but you TWO have pushed me out of WAITING. I was waiting for familiar names to report, but I think I'm done waiting. Think I'm gonna do the spray in LP Homme scent, and the oil unscented.

I wish I knew the scents better. As I'm a SWEET SCENT kind of a guy. We shall see! Boast

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 5:03 PM by MMM.)
09-21-2018 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2018 5:11 PM

(09-21-2018 5:02 PM)MMM Wrote:  Nope! Nothing against THE SNOOP, being that it's his mix, but you TWO have pushed me out of WAITING. I was waiting for familiar names to report, but I think I'm done waiting. Think I'm gonna do the spray in LP Homme scent, and the oil unscented.

I wish I knew the scents better. As I'm a SWEET SCENT kind of a guy. We shall see! Boast

Whoohoo! Hopefully you like LP: Homme as much as I do. I’m also a sweet scent kind of guy and this is the closest thing I have to a signature scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-21-2018 5:11 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-21-2018 5:16 PM

As me like sweet scents, the gal at lpmp recommended homme or girl nip.

Me am getting in girlnip.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 5:16 PM by Lostdreams.)
09-21-2018 5:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2018 5:34 PM

(09-21-2018 5:16 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  As me like sweet scents, the gal at lpmp recommended homme or girl nip.

Me am getting in girlnip.

An Excellent choice! I should know, it was my idea for that scent. Smoke Women dig that scent. A lot.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-21-2018 5:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2018 6:27 PM

(09-21-2018 5:02 PM)MMM Wrote:  Think I'm gonna do the spray in LP Homme scent, and the oil unscented.

You could try getting the phero blend unscented and buy several of the non-phero scents (only $5 each) as covers, then rotate through them until you find the combo that best suits you. LPMP has too many great scents to only try one.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-21-2018 6:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2018 6:45 PM

(09-21-2018 6:27 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  You could try getting the phero blend unscented and buy several of the non-phero scents (only $5 each) as covers, then rotate through them until you find the combo that best suits you. LPMP has too many great scents to only try one.

I concur. There are a lot of amazing scents to choose from.

09-21-2018 6:45 PM
spoonki
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-21-2018 7:15 PM

I received mine yesterday in Voracious scent. Going to test it over the next week and see how it goes.
09-21-2018 7:15 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-21-2018 7:21 PM

(09-21-2018 7:15 PM)spoonki Wrote:  I received mine yesterday in Voracious scent. Going to test it over the next week and see how it goes.

If you dont mind me asking
How does it smell?
Sweet, masculine or woodsy?
Any comparisons
to name brand colognes?
09-21-2018 7:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2018 7:22 PM

(09-21-2018 7:15 PM)spoonki Wrote:  I received mine yesterday in Voracious scent. Going to test it over the next week and see how it goes.

You got it in Voracious scent?!! I didn’t know it was an option. I LOVE that scent!!! Coffee deliciousness! Oil or spray?

09-21-2018 7:22 PM
spoonki
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-21-2018 8:01 PM

Voracious is a sweet vanilla leather scent to my nose. As Snoopy said, he smells coffee deliciousness. Below are the notes they have listed for it. I really can't think of any mainstream cologne that would match. Snoopy, I got it in spray, but I didn't ask if they could do the roll on.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
LEATHER & MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
CIVET ~ Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form. Considered a strong aphrodisiac, has an intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.
VANILLA/VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation. Wedding rituals.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.
SMOKE ~ For cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.
09-21-2018 8:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,466 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah