Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

4 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 4 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-05-2019 8:15 AM

(01-05-2019 1:50 AM)Data4 Wrote:  How can you possibly discern what is doing what with that kitchen sink approach? TLG itself is a fairly complex mix, and now you're adding 3 additional mixes completely warping the ratios. Are you already in tune with how the individual pheromones perform with your body chemistry? Can you identify the effects of for example, androstadienone or how androstenone works for you versus androstanone?

I mean, cool if it works, but do you then replicate it by applying the same mega combo to confirm your findings?

+1

Maybe somebody needs to start a TLG COMBO thread, because that's where his report belongs. It won't be me! Sun bespectacled

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 8:15 AM by MMM.)
01-05-2019 8:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-05-2019 9:19 AM

(01-05-2019 8:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  +1

Maybe somebody needs to start a TLG COMBO thread, because that's where his report belongs. It won't be me! Sun bespectacled

Excellent point. Won’t be me either. I’ve tried it in combination with many things and prefer it solo!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-05-2019 9:19 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-05-2019 9:50 AM

There’s a lot of thought and questioning along the lines of what makes the Love God different from other mixes. Now that there are several members using it and reporting, it seems that the effects are fairly well documented and that overall the response from members has been very positive. It has, however, been noted that the pheromone concentration of TLG is very low compared to other products. Intuition would hint at it being underpowered when measured against other highly effective mixes; but it seems to be extremely effective, but not in an all or nothing polarized way. A well respected member stated that it borderline dangerous. Zaphod stated that it was like getting one’s brains bashed in by a lemon peel wrapped around a large gold brick. No, wait; that was the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

I’ve been thinking about this ever since theLaw started verbalizing his ponderings about it. While I have nothing more than anecdotal evidence, and basic intuition to back it up; I think that there are three factors at play with the Love God that make it so effective.

1. It is a well-balanced amalgam mix. This, in and of itself, is nothing new. Many products have varying pheromone contents and concentrations designed to push towards certain effects. However, the core ingredients in this actually play off of each other quite nicely. Usually a product is designed with its core effect in mind and then that is increased to the desired level; any other actives are then added and adjusted in accordance to the primary catalyst ingredient. In TLG, we didn’t have that.

It is based upon mixes that had differing core effects that didn’t impose upon any other active ingredients. While there are a couple of added actives (EST and Cops), these were put in to enhance and are in trace amounts. When a product is designed it is usually based off of a singular primary effect and the other parts are added on.

While this is effective, the main effect, and then add ins tends to give a layering effect akin to a barber shop pole, where all the factors are there, but they do not blend. In the Love God, we see a blending of all the effects that balance each other out, as well as buffer and enhance one another into a fluid combination (think of a single colored pole versus the barber shop pole). Where the majority of mixes were all created with a singular standout effect and other pheromones have been added to add to, or to temper, the core effect; this give the effects of this, plus that, plus this other. The Love God was designed for synergy, where all the effects blend and enhance each other.

2. The main ratios, and base products it is based upon, were designed by a woman. I’m actually surprised that nobody brought this up in their quest to discover what makes the Love God tick. The overwhelming majority of pheromone products on the market were designed by men. We men tend to be heavy handed. Ladies tend to react to things more subtly than we, have keener senses, and tend to know a bit more about what they’ll react positively to than men do. Now, granted, SnoopyAce is a man; and he is the creator. However, he took his knowledge and experience (both of which are vast) of pheromone products and basically combined preexisting products together and then buffered them slightly to tweak the effects just a touch.

While it is his creation, it is built on top of already established and effective (in their own ways) products that were engineered by a woman. It just happened to be serendipitous that he figured out that one product (Sulfur), and another (potassium nitrate), mixed with a little bit of cops and EST (the charcoal) just happened to make gunpowder. But this is neither here nor there. Who do you seek out to find out if your woman likes a certain thing? Do you ask other men or her? Women just know what they like and respond to, and TLG is based upon mixes that women created to get other women to respond.

3. Less is really sometimes more. Think of cologne. If you have a nice cologne and you apply just the right amount it smells lovely and enhances you. Too little of that and it is just weak. Too much and you reek. If one thinks that more is always more, then try tripling the amount of flour you put in your next cake and see how it turns out. Literally saturate your pancakes with so much syrup that you can wring them out and see if that delicate balance isn’t offset. While so many of other pheromone products are saturated with high amounts of pheromones, the Love God has just enough to be its own perfect pastry rather than just be a pile of sugar.

This also explains why some of the heavy hitters are so polarizing; not every lady wants to be hit with a large pile of sugar, but everyone enjoys the perfect pastry.

I believe that the answer to the question of “why is the Love god so effective with most users when its pheromone concentration is so low” is answered by those three observations. It is based off of products designed by a woman to attract women (and nobody knows what women like more than women); it is a perfect blend of ingredients that work together rather than fight each other for dominance, and its delicate balance in lower concentrations produces effects that aren’t too harsh and savage, but are still prolific enough to have a large appeal to its targets.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-05-2019 9:50 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2019 10:24 AM

hey good people.

ive finally got my unscented lg Curtseyyoohoo
ive used it twice.

once (6 sprays) in my usual dancing class. didnt go so well but i felt that i had an off night so it was probably mmostly due to that.

the second time i have used it was 4 sprays and then 2 more after 6 hours.
this time i saw some potential. didnt have any super obvious hits, not that i expect them with this blend.
i did have some nice interactions with some ladys and felt that the love god might be at play but cant really say.

i also know from the little experience i have with pheromones that its only when you get a feel for a mix that you start really noticing the hits.

i will keep testing this blend intensively as im very interested in its potential.

i do have a question for you:
do you think the love god is a good blend to use in a date with a young woman (21ish) that im only interested in hooking up with?
mind you that girs in my area are more conservative and usually dont go wasily for just hooking up.
more then that, most of them are in a constant search for a boyfriend so if they see you as a boyfriend material they very well might want a relationship before having sex.
that being said i have slept with girls that wanted a relationship without missleading them at all.
01-05-2019 10:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-05-2019 10:31 AM

(01-05-2019 10:24 AM)Hombre Wrote:  do you think the love god is a good blend to use in a date with a young woman (21ish) that im only interested in hooking up with?
mind you that girs in my area are more conservative and usually dont go wasily for just hooking up.
more then that, most of them are in a constant search for a boyfriend so if they see you as a boyfriend material they very well might want a relationship before having sex.

If you put in on, remember that you are awesome, go with the flow while keeping a gentle control on where the flow is going, and stay positive then it can most definitely be a leg-spreader...

but be warned

The Love God is primarily a relationship enhancer with social prestige built in. The lady will see you as perfect husband material and while that can get you laid (easily), it also tugs at the lady's heart strings. She'll want you because you are 'so perfect for her, so interesting, and so exciting'. If you are up front about only wanting benefits, not 2.3 kids and a white picket fence; then fine. Otherwise, I would strongly advise not to give in to the dark side of the force.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-05-2019 10:31 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-05-2019 11:14 AM

(01-05-2019 10:31 AM)Gladen Wrote:  If you put in on, remember that you are awesome, go with the flow while keeping a gentle control on where the flow is going, and stay positive then it can most definitely be a leg-spreader...

but be warned

The Love God is primarily a relationship enhancer with social prestige built in. The lady will see you as perfect husband material and while that can get you laid (easily), it also tugs at the lady's heart strings. She'll want you because you are 'so perfect for her, so interesting, and so exciting'. If you are up front about only wanting benefits, not 2.3 kids and a white picket fence; then fine. Otherwise, I would strongly advise not to give in to the dark side of the force.

Yes. This. Exactly.

Put it on. Promptly forget you are wearing it. Then go and have fun! jumpy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-05-2019 11:14 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-05-2019 11:35 AM

Very well said Gladen...OkI agree with what you said about TLG, it's a perfect balance of all the ingredients.Good Snoopyace originally had 5 drops of cops in it, but Mara told him that 3 drops was plenty enough, so most likely she tried it with 5, and it must have given her/test subjects negative reactions...I'm glad he followed her advice, and it proves that Mara, as a woman, knows what the perfect ratios of ingredients are to make an attraction formula work quite well...Clapping
01-05-2019 11:35 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-05-2019 11:54 AM

She was actually just afraid that 5 drops would be too stinky before the dry down. I still find 5 drops to work better but I wasn’t too concerned about it.

01-05-2019 11:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-05-2019 12:13 PM

I'm no expert regarding mix ratio's, but possibly what Gladen is saying that TLG creates a credible mone signature. We don't really know how much a natural healthy mone signature diffuses,or in what quantities. Some of the more established mixes are far more concentrated than TLG. Is BW 3x a natural mone signature? 20 or 45x? We just don't know. Perhaps TLG is 2 or 3x mone diffusion to what our competitors are pushing. But 2x is more credible than 20x. Especially if the components are also in credible ratios.
This explains why this mix seems to work best with multiple longer exposures. Just like the boiling frog, it doesn't know it's screwed until it's too late to jump out.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-05-2019 12:13 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-05-2019 12:30 PM

(01-05-2019 11:54 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  She was actually just afraid that 5 drops would be too stinky before the dry down. I still find 5 drops to work better but I wasn’t too concerned about it.

Comparing your results with the standardized version of TLG with 3 drops of cops, what have you noticed differently in reactions from women when using the beta version with 5 drops?
01-05-2019 12:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,471 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah