Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-03-2019 5:36 PM

(01-03-2019 5:12 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  In my experience having used TLG in many different situations, I would like to share my conclusions.
I hope this puts a little context to the reviews from other posters, and is able to help any potential buyers to make their decision. From my experience, this is one of those mixes which I will always keep in stock.

Great summary. Repped

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-03-2019 5:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-04-2019 1:10 AM

Just for giggles. I got off work and went to my usual. With my usual waitress. The one who we've both said we will take each other out and never have. Talk a little thru text nothing major. Hugs and fun times around each other.

Today 8 inches of TLG lp homme. And no hugs, kept her distance and didnt talk much as at all. Did say for me to come back Saturday and spend more time and maybe shell get off early. I did have a headache and felt tired so maybe i looked pissed off and grumpy. Either way I wasnt in the best of moods again and not all laughing. This should be an easier month for me so I should be in better mood to test it out.
01-04-2019 1:10 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-04-2019 2:38 AM

We all have our off days.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-04-2019 2:38 AM
Delboy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-04-2019 6:02 AM

Went to work and before I went out to lunch did 4 sprays of TLG,2 sprays of L2K V-1,1 spray Taboo and 1 spray of SOB.Looking at some toy gifts for a present and a family with a young daughter(6) gets near me.As I held one toy the girl comes up beside me and is like by my side and would just stay there until her parents pulled her away.Next I popped into the bank and ask the girl assistant(tall indian 27 good looking)how could I transfer some funds.As I was speaking to her she seemed to get hot and flusterd - she looked like she needed to go pee.So she went to ask her manager then came back.Then I ask her something else and she said she did not know and ran off to get her manager to speak with me-(weird behaviour)Next stop the health food store.On paying for my goods the cashier(eastern european 38)ask if I had a store card.I told something about forgetting where I had placed it and she smiled and laughed and made a joke about getting some more vitamins for my memory.With this she proceeded to make up for me a new card and while doing this turning round the monitor two or three times to show everthing she was doing(great service)I have nearly run out of TLG so i will try Unresistible next.
01-04-2019 6:02 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-04-2019 7:19 PM

Would anybody be interested in buying an unscented spray version of the Love God? I have only used three sprays total. So there's over 99% of the content left. $45 including shipping (USA only please). Payment through Paypal.

I really wanted to try this out, but I got a headache after wearing only two sprays for an hour. I washed it off and tried it again with one spray the next day. Headache came back. I think I am sensitive to certain pheromones as I had a similar experience with Xist. And we all know how well-reviewed Xist and Love God are. I think it's just me. This is too bad because I was really looking forward to trying this out.

I tried to post a thread in the "Trading Post" section, but apparently I do not have the privilege of posting there.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.
01-04-2019 7:19 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-04-2019 7:22 PM

(01-04-2019 7:19 PM)MisterY Wrote:  I really wanted to try this out, but I got a headache after wearing only two sprays for an hour. I washed it off and tried it again with one spray the next day. Headache came back. I think I am sensitive to certain pheromones as I had a similar experience with Xist. And we all know how well-reviewed Xist and Love God are. I think it's just me. This is too bad because I was really looking forward to trying this out.

If it's a headache, it might be blood sugar related.

If you're still interested in trying it out, you could try some Red Bull with pulp-free OJ.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-04-2019 7:22 PM

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2019 7:36 PM

(01-04-2019 6:02 AM)Delboy Wrote:  Went to work and before I went out to lunch did 4 sprays of TLG,2 sprays of L2K V-1,1 spray Taboo and 1 spray of SOB.

Holy Crap! That's a LOT of mones.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
01-04-2019 7:36 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-04-2019 7:37 PM

(01-04-2019 7:36 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  Holy Crap! That's a LOT of mones.

That's what I thought!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-04-2019 7:37 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-05-2019 1:49 AM

I generally try and err on the side of caution with my reports and just give the information as accurately as possible, to see if others have noticed similar effects as I have, since I have not closed on TLG as yet.

This can be a bit tricky however, since a lot of people’s reactions to TLG are hard to explain. This report is about the imprint/fallout effects of TLG.

I think I am up to about four female friends now, who are discussing with me how their partners are not sexually satisfying them. Two have been when they are around me while I am wearing TLG. But the other two have gone into it several weeks since they have been exposed.
Now I am fairly close with all of these friends, and it is not unusual for topics like this to come up, it is just HOW they are discussed, and the frequency of it happening all together after seeing me with TLG on. Pretty much all of them are talking about how they think it might be a dealbreaker, one is actually breaking up.
There is a fifth who I could put in this group, however I couldn’t be certain since it’s less out of the ordinary for her to talk like this with me.

I have just gotten off the phone to a friend who we spoke for a couple of hours about this, it just pulled together the frequency of this happening lately, PLUS she had only been exposed on the very first night I received TLG. so it is a little while away.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-05-2019 1:49 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-05-2019 1:50 AM

(01-04-2019 6:02 AM)Delboy Wrote:  Went to work and before I went out to lunch did 4 sprays of TLG,2 sprays of L2K V-1,1 spray Taboo and 1 spray of SOB.

How can you possibly discern what is doing what with that kitchen sink approach? TLG itself is a fairly complex mix, and now you're adding 3 additional mixes completely warping the ratios. Are you already in tune with how the individual pheromones perform with your body chemistry? Can you identify the effects of for example, androstadienone or how androstenone works for you versus androstanone?

I mean, cool if it works, but do you then replicate it by applying the same mega combo to confirm your findings?
01-05-2019 1:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah