Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-03-2019 3:56 PM

(01-03-2019 3:35 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  They know my status and have boyfriends and so that all factors in at some level I am sure.

Perhaps that's why I don't experience this, I have no status. If I did I'm sure it would be good to be the king (nod to Mel).

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-03-2019 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-03-2019 4:31 PM

(01-03-2019 2:53 PM)Gladen Wrote:  As a caveat, there have been a couple of guys that have stated that the imprinting/ fallout effect doesn't last for them.

However, my experience has been that the imprinting happens quick, the fallout cements itself after a few brief positive encounters, and there is a notable chance of stalker-syndrome as well.

While it can be thrilling, at first, to have gorgeous sexy women throw themselves at you and bring up any tenuous excuse to be with you; it can get real complicated real quickly. So beware the stalker syndrome; that path can lead to the dark side.

I have wondered about this myself.

There is one friend who got about three decent exposures, who seems to have possible fallout. I can’t be certain because she moved interstate and has been on the other side of the country for almost a month, however there has been a very different way in which we communicate.
Besides the fact it previously was only a few times a year(except if we had projects to work on together) and now is about every second day...

She is very closed off generally, so it is a little like, how for some people, looking into your eyes for more than a second, it like another woman shoving her tongue down your throat...

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-03-2019 4:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-03-2019 4:39 PM

(01-03-2019 4:31 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  I have wondered about this myself.

There is one friend who got about three decent exposures, who seems to have possible fallout. I can’t be certain because she moved interstate and has been on the other side of the country for almost a month, however there has been a very different way in which we communicate.
Besides the fact it previously was only a few times a year(except if we had projects to work on together) and now is about every second day...

She is very closed off generally, so it is a little like, how for some people, looking into your eyes for more than a second, it like another woman shoving her tongue down your throat...

Exactly. It all depends on the person and their own personal level of inhibition/introversion. It does sound like your exposing your Love God to her has gotten her more interested if she's in much more contact with you. Just my take on the situation based on what you have said about her normal amount of communication with you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-03-2019 4:39 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-03-2019 4:45 PM

(01-03-2019 4:31 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  ... however there has been a very different way in which we communicate.

So she gets exposed to the Love God that is Sullivan and her communication frequency increased by 50 times. I'd say that is an OMFLG moment; but that's just me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-03-2019 4:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-03-2019 4:48 PM

(01-03-2019 4:45 PM)Gladen Wrote:  So she gets exposed to the Love God that is Sullivan and her communication frequency increased by 50 times. I'd say that is an OMFLG moment; but that's just me.

Yup yup. Still loving that acronym, by the way.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-03-2019 4:48 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-03-2019 4:55 PM

(01-03-2019 4:45 PM)Gladen Wrote:  So she gets exposed to the Love God that is Sullivan and her communication frequency increased by 50 times. I'd say that is an OMFLG moment; but that's just me.

Lol, that’s actually not the OMFLG moment, she messages me during work hours. That’s the real kicker. She is VERY work focused, and does everything she can to keep out distractions, except for THIS distraction apparently.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-03-2019 4:55 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-03-2019 4:57 PM

(01-03-2019 3:43 PM)theLaw Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 3:35 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Yes to both questions. They both have been in my presence for like 7 hour exposure sessions, multiple times.

These actually sound more like blowouts from perceived higher value.

Perhaps they're not stalkers because they don't feel worthy enough.Big boss

Could be....They are both in their mid 20's too and the BB is in her 40's.

(01-03-2019 3:56 PM)Gladen Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 3:35 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  They know my status and have boyfriends and so that all factors in at some level I am sure.

Perhaps that's why I don't experience this, I have no status. If I did I'm sure it would be good to be the king (nod to Mel).

Status meaning that they know that I am married.
01-03-2019 4:57 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-03-2019 5:12 PM

(01-03-2019 2:42 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I was wondering how all of that turned out. It seemed very promising at the onset. If I may pry, what happened to torpedo your at-work efforts?

Ultimately when I'm in a bad mood it just seems to amplify that. I'm general laughing and goofing off at my normal spots so I think it will work out much better.

In example the same coach that was all pissed off came back and did another deal and I was wearing Xavier and mvp and it was just a way smoother process. So it was a crazy month and didnt want to use it. I'll pick it back up for work unscented for work testing.
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

In my experience having used TLG in many different situations, I would like to share my conclusions.

- Beautifying properties: not evident. NA rules here. I should know, I'm no Brad Pitt.

- Imprinting: quite strong for short term, though the effect seems to dilute after a few days.

- Self effects: in my case neutral or slightly smooth and positive. Definitely not BW. When I apply BW, it's Clark putting on his Superman cape.

- Sexual vibe: Very strong and focused. If you are going on a date, or will be in female company, this mix is one of the best I have tested.

- Lazy mans mix: there is no such thing in my opinion, but this gets very close. Keep a target in your cloud for half an hour, she will start to come onto you. Repeat a few times and she'll start being blatant about her intentions. You just have to decide if you want to proceed or otherwise. If you do, you won't struggle too much.

- Women cold approaching you: 10/10. 4 sprays and a supermarket checkout line and you'll see this clearly.

-Exceptions: I'm still not sure how effective this is for bi females. I've experienced very strong reactions from most straight females, but a few bi's have shown absolutely zero reaction, neither positive or negative. Not fully conclusive yet.

-Cold approach / nightclub use: I have no idea as I don't do either. But I can't imagine it being that strong because it works best over time, and isn't crass or blatant.

-Bedtime enhancement: Inconclusive. I need to check with a few more targets. It's a terrible task, but it's all in the name of science so I'm willing to sacrifice and keep testing.

I hope this puts a little context to the reviews from other posters, and is able to help any potential buyers to make their decision. From my experience, this is one of those mixes which I will always keep in stock.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

(01-03-2019 4:55 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Lol, that’s actually not the OMFLG moment, she messages me during work hours. That’s the real kicker. She is VERY work focused, and does everything she can to keep out distractions, except for THIS distraction apparently.

I bow before the superiority of Sullivan...I am unworthy
(01-03-2019 4:57 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Status meaning that they know that I am married.

thanks for the clarification

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 5:13 PM by Gladen.)

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah