Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-02-2019 12:46 PM

(01-02-2019 12:14 PM)Gladen Wrote:  @DssMaster: Excellent report, great detail, and you are now the Love God to be envied!

Thanks Gladen,Boast but I believe that it's the other way around.Acute It was you and Snoopyace that convinced me to jump into TLG bandwagon with your hot and steamy hit reports. I'm very grateful This that Snoopyace was so kind to share with me/us this great creation of his. And so far, I'm liking what I'm seeing, even with my limited experience with TLG.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I have not gotten any negative self effects. Products with high 'dienone content like LIIK v1 usually keep me up all night tossing and turning in bed to no end, which then makes me very lethargic the next day due to not getting enough sleep. And that is even after washing my neck with soap and also using witch hazel to remove it all. So far I haven't had no sleep related issues with TLG, and slept quite well 'till almost 2:00 PM the next day...Yahoo
01-02-2019 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

01-02-2019 4:38 PM

(01-02-2019 11:59 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Didn’t you buy TLG too, but some part didn’t work for you? I’m just curious why you are so curious about a blend that didn’t work for you.

If it didn’t work for you (and most of us have blends that don’t work for us), why keep looking into it?

I have purchased 3 bottles so far, and had a negative reactions (health not behaviour) to all three. However, I didn't get to test the mix properly, so I can't say that it didn't work for me.

In terms of my continued interest, at 1mg of mones per bottle, this would be the product with the lowest concentration of mones in the industry. If this mix is truly performing in the way that others claim, then it should give everyone pause about how we've been dosing these products. You'll also notice my lack of interest in something like GOA, which I purchased, used, and didn't find effective for me. Personally, I think that TLG might be a different animal, but it might also just be wishful thinking on my part.

On the one hand, more and more members seem to be seeing results with this mix, but they are also several members who have purchased (weeks ago) but not yet posted.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-02-2019 4:38 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-02-2019 4:52 PM

(01-02-2019 4:38 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I have purchased 3 bottles so far, and had a negative reactions (health not behaviour) to all three. However, I didn't get to test the mix properly, so I can't say that it didn't work for me.

In terms of my continued interest, at 1mg of mones per bottle, this would be the product with the lowest concentration of mones in the industry. If this mix is truly performing in the way that others claim, then it should give everyone pause about how we've been dosing these products. You'll also notice my lack of interest in something like GOA, which I purchased, used, and didn't find effective for me. Personally, I think that TLG might be a different animal, but it might also just be wishful thinking on my part.

On the one hand, more and more members seem to be seeing results with this mix, but they are also several members who have purchased (weeks ago) but not yet posted.

Fair enough. Thank you for the response. I also dose most mixes on the low side and still see results. And agree that more product doesn’t mean better results. I think some don’t have the patience to tease out responses.

I’ve seen strong hits with TLG at 2 micro sprays.
01-02-2019 4:52 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-02-2019 5:32 PM

I haven't seen this much interest or activity from any other product. To bad it didnt go good at work. I'll try using it for a nightly testing on the same subjects (my normal waitresses)
01-02-2019 5:32 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-02-2019 5:33 PM

(01-02-2019 12:00 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Hello and happy and prosperous new year 2019 to everyone. I am glad to have received my bottle of 60/40 blend light scented in LP: Homme of TLG on 12-31-18...Yahoo Just in time to test it on new years eve at a house party I got invited to. Was surprised how different the Homme scent smelled in the 60/40 blend, compared to the oil sample I had ordered from LPMP about two years ago. Snoopyace did mention how scents differentiate between oil form to alcohol form. Homme in oil form seems heavier compared to the 60/40, which seems lighter and very "powdery".

Got to the new years eve house party at 9:00 PM. I shook the bottle and put on about 4 sprays of TLG. All sprays were around the neck area. Waited about a minute in the vehicle to let it dry down just a bit. Made my way inside and said hello to the host and everyone else that was already there. Did not notice much, as everyone was helping organize stuff, preparing drinks and snacks, etc. It was about an hour or so later that I noticed a cougar with pretty face giving me this intense eye contact. I first started talking to her when we were sitting side by side, trying to make conversation, as more people (strangers) were arriving. I eventually got up to get some snacks and a drink. Then started dancing with my SO. Eventually I took a break to rest and have a drink, and sat a few feet across the cougar. I was talking and making jokes with a guy sitting next to me, and at one point I looked at her, and she was staring at me. I locked eyes with her to see how long she would hold the eye contact, and to my surprise, she kept it going for like 10 seconds straight. Eventually I broke it off as I did not want her, as well as my SO, thinking I was interested in something else...Sarcastic hand

At around 11:00 PM, I went back to my car and put an additional two sprays on the right side of my neck. Went back into the house, and shortly after, more people started arriving. There was a couple with a hot looking wife, looked like she was in her late 20's/early 30's, with pretty face and dressed in a tight outfit to show her (thick in the right places, and sexy) latina curves. Did not have the chance to introduce myself at the time, as I was dancing, but we passed each other a few times. Received kino from her on my arm, as she "accidentally" bumped into me as I was getting some chips and a drink, even though there was plenty of space between us. Later on when I was sitting down, she passed by me again, and gave me this lusty look with a smile. I later had the opportunity to approach her when it was time to go around saying happy new year to everyone at the party. We hugged and gave each other a kiss on the cheeks, and noticed how she pressed her body on me as we hugged, as well as pulling away slowly from me. Spiteful

The cougar also hugged me tight, and also let go slowly, as if she wanted me to keep my arms around her longer.Girl in love From there on, every time I took a break from dancing and sat down to rest and have something to drink, I would look in her direction, and she would be staring at me non-stop. I thought about asking her to dance, which I'm sure she definitely wanted me to, but noticed that she's not a good dancer of latin music, so I decided not to. At the end when I was leaving I gave her a hug and a kiss goodnight. Noticed how she hovered around, then she decided to also leave, and as I was making my way to the door, she came around again for another hug and kiss goodnight...Girl in loveGirl in loveGirl in love
and as she came close for the hug, I decided to pull her in tight and put my hand on the back of her head and gave her a kiss on the forehead. This time she had this dreamy/longing look in her eyes with a sly smile, and I knew she wanted more...Kiss2 Had to leave it at that as I knew I would not be able to do anything else due to my surroundings...Negative

Overall, I had a great time, and can't wait to put TLG again to the test. Also forgot to mention that my girl was very clingy that night at the party, and the next day she seemed very cuddly and lovey dovey, and trying to please me throughout the day. When I got home I made sure to wash my neck with soap and then used a cotton pad with some witch hazel on it to take off the mones before going to bed, but I guess there was some next day residue still on me, due from the treatment I got from her the following day.

Sounds like you had an awesome night! I've read a few TLG reports on this thread and in the journals that all seem to point to a very fun Love God New Year!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-02-2019 5:33 PM
hsmcbaby
hsmcbaby

Rep Post

01-02-2019 7:00 PM

I purchased TLG without cops as my bride is very sensitive to the smell and gets instantly suspicious when she detects it.

I was curious what the effectiveness of the blend would be without cops.

Wearing it to a holiday party at 5-6 sprays showed itself to be a good social lubricator. No over the top hits, but one prolonged hug and remark about how good I smelled.

Wore it to a friend of my wife's house where we stayed overnight. Again 5-6 sprays. Again the first day was mostly good social interaction and heightened mood.

2nd day wife's friend, standing next to me suddenly bent over to seemingly tie her shoes, but bent over at the waist. Got a prolonged shot of her ass crack and thong right in front of me.

Later in the day, waiting for a table at a crowded restaurant, same friend, gave me an extended boobing, with a particular rubbing of her boobs and presumably nipples on my elbow that was touching her chest.

At a new year's party, another friend of the wife's leaned back into me as we were sitting next to each other. This friend leaned her body into my chest and her hair into my face and started playfully touching my phone while it was in my hands. This is unusual behavior for this friend as she is usually more reserved when my wife is around.

Finally got another ass crack viewing as this friend too, bent over prone at a table to check her phone while I had to sidle my way in a crowded area so that my crotch had to graze her bent over ass to pass through.

So far I'm intrigued by the mix and will continue testing...
01-02-2019 7:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-02-2019 9:17 PM

(01-02-2019 7:00 PM)hsmcbaby Wrote:  I purchased TLG without cops as my bride is very sensitive to the smell and gets instantly suspicious when she detects it.

I was curious what the effectiveness of the blend would be without cops.

Wearing it to a holiday party at 5-6 sprays showed itself to be a good social lubricator. No over the top hits, but one prolonged hug and remark about how good I smelled.

Wore it to a friend of my wife's house where we stayed overnight. Again 5-6 sprays. Again the first day was mostly good social interaction and heightened mood.

2nd day wife's friend, standing next to me suddenly bent over to seemingly tie her shoes, but bent over at the waist. Got a prolonged shot of her ass crack and thong right in front of me.

Later in the day, waiting for a table at a crowded restaurant, same friend, gave me an extended boobing, with a particular rubbing of her boobs and presumably nipples on my elbow that was touching her chest.

At a new year's party, another friend of the wife's leaned back into me as we were sitting next to each other. This friend leaned her body into my chest and her hair into my face and started playfully touching my phone while it was in my hands. This is unusual behavior for this friend as she is usually more reserved when my wife is around.

Finally got another ass crack viewing as this friend too, bent over prone at a table to check her phone while I had to sidle my way in a crowded area so that my crotch had to graze her bent over ass to pass through.

So far I'm intrigued by the mix and will continue testing...

Whoo! Sounds like someone else is having fun with TLG. I honestly don't think the trace amounts of copulins in this would be an issue for you but it is interesting to see it at work on someone else without them. I'd tested extensively both with and without copulins and decided it made a big positive difference with them. You may be headed for trouble if her friends are already reacting like that around you with TLG. Cool

By the way, the Love God seems to have a very specific brand of fallout where a woman will fall hard quickly and not necessarily forget how you made her feel for a while.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-02-2019 9:17 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-02-2019 9:23 PM

Wow. Just Wow. Eek Much like the night Gladen had, mine was movie quality over the top. Yes, it really happened like this yet I may have forgotten a few details.

12" of The Love God oil in (lightly scented) Love Potion #9 scent (think similar to CK One or CK Be). Touched up with more later in the evening.

My bride and me were given a last minute invite to a New Years eve event at a local banquet facility. We were literally sitting at home relaxing when her friend (my ex FWB from High School) called and demanded that we find a babysitter, get fancied up and go out. Okay. A quick call to Mom in-law (who's awesome) and we dropped off the kid before heading out.

We get there and the place is PACKED. I have a feeling this was a setup by her/my friend because there were 2 spots reserved for us at the table her and her BF were at. We ate and chatted and while we were doing so, I noticed that not only my bride but her friend and the other woman at our table (mid 20's suicide blond) was also finding reasons to get closer to me and that everything I said was just completely fascinating. The guys seemed to be friendly (and even my ex fwb's boyfriend) was being civil.

I get up to head to the buffet for another plate and my ex gf walks up behind me. Let's just say it was not a pretty breakup. She's a late thirties, blond haired former fitness model and current personal trainer. She was also waaaaaay high maintenance and in need of constant reassurance. It got old. I 'felt' her behind me like a disturbance in the force and knew I didn't want to turn around. Then I caught wind of her perfume (Light Blue) and KNEW I was correct. After about 30 seconds just as I was almost to the buffet table (yeah, long line) she taps me on the hip. Not the shoulder. I turn around and she feigns surprise as if she didn't know it was me. 'HI!!! OMG, I thought it was you but you look amazing!' Thanks. Not gonna lie, she was still looking pretty damn great. Tight, low cut sparkly mini dress that would have showed off major cleavage if she was more than a 'B' cup. The longer she's in my phero cloud the more animated she gets. I'm working my way down the buffet line while she keeps edging closer. I stop at the end to tell her it was 'nice' to see her again but that I was heading back to my table. Plates of food be damned, she hugs the stuffing out of me and slides her free hand down my back towards my ass while I'm trying desperately to hope my bride isn't watching this.

Cut to a few minutes later. My bride is giving me a very hard time about the hug my ex gave me but doing so in a way that she knows I was not the instigator of said hug/grope. My bride is being frighteningly cool about it and also making joking comments about how she's been watching my ex at her table and she's been staring my way and basically ignoring her date. Meanwhile, my bride is playing up the whole romantic thing and putting her hands all over me while kissing me. A lot. Kiss3

They open up the dance floor and get the place ready for dancing and DRINKING. Beer My bride had injured herself at the beginning of the year and isn't quite healed so any fast dances are out of the question but she can slow dance. She knows I love to get out there and unleash my inner John Belushi on the dance floor so she lets me go out and dance whenever I'm feeling the need. At this point, my wife's friend's boyfriend is already somewhat hammered and not in the mood to do anything except sit at the bar. Yay. So I have both my bride and her friend on either side of me chatting me up and her friend getting more handsy with me than I'd have expected with as little as she's had to drink.

I don't want my bride getting jealous so I head for the bathroom. Because I am stupid, I put on an extra 8" or so of TLG (brought the roll on bottle with me- one more reason I like the oils) and I leave the bathroom to find my wife's friend waiting in the hallway for me. "Mrs Snoopy' said I can have the next dance with you.' Oh, really? Then she proceeds to tell me that she's not sure how it happened but she's noticed over the past several times we've seen each other but that she can't stop thinking about me. Crap. She didn't realize when she was young that I was going to be the most fun she'd have with a guy and she has been wondering lately if I still 'had it.' Shit. This is being said as she's checking the two doors in the hallway to the bathroom. As she's doing this and finding the electrical room door open, she is taking my hand and dragging me in. She's pulled me close and taking my hand to put it up to her breast which was not encumbered by a bra. 'See? Still perky. Not having kids makes a difference,' as she's starting to shove her tongue down my throat. A bit of back story here. This sort of thing DID happen to me before I was wearing pheromones- just not THIS easily. I needed to break out the ol' silver tongue and chat my way to this. The Love God just makes it that much easier IF YOU FOLLOW ALONG and PAY ATTENTION to where a woman leads you! Now part of me is getting seriously turned on and contemplating my wedding vows but as I'm pulling my hand off her hard nipple and telling her thanks but no, we hear her Prince Charming from outside the door calling into the women's room for her and literally saying to himself, 'Where th fuck is that Bitch!' Mood officially killed. He got sloppy drunk, threw up in the men's room and wanted to go home.

They go back to the table and she's still eying me while complaining to my bride about her BF and telling her how lucky she is and that she hopes my bride knows what a great guy I am. Not long after, they leave. I've gotten my bride to dance a few dances with me while plying her with alcohol. I go up to dance again and while she's sitting one out my ex gf decides to sneak up on my on the dance floor. No words, just loud thumping music. I had enough alcohol in me to basically not care about dancing with her. As we're dancing she starts grinding, turns her back to me, takes my hand and slides it under her dress right onto her left breast. Do all women like guys to go for the left? Anyhow, I instinctively started tweaking her nipple for a moment, came to my senses and quickly extricated that hand but not before she'd turned around and also tried to French kiss me. Seriously? Thank God we were close to midnight by now. I was going to be divorced by the new year at this rate.

I decided that I really wanted to push the limits of what TLG could do because I had seen some pretty insane reactions already (and my wife always responds nicely) so when she got up to go to the bathroom (to make sure she was out before the countdown to midnight) I followed her and when she came out of the ladies room, took her hand and led her across the hallway to the electrical room. I avoided answering her question about how I knew the room was open. When the ball went down, so did we. Now this is something that is normally completely out of character for her but I honestly believe that TLG had a big part to play in the sudden adventurousness she was displaying. Even when plied with alcohol, the risk of getting caught in public is not something she's normally game for. I don't think it hurt matters that she'd seen my ex hugging and groping on me at dinner but whatever the reason, we rang in the new year right. She's been extra loving and caring since then. In my experience, The Love God creates a very specific hook in a woman's mind. One she doesn't necessarily quickly forget.

Guys, seriously. This opens the doors and all you need to do is be smooth enough to walk through and let the woman lead you right to where she wants you. So much fun. *wipes away tear*

01-02-2019 9:23 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-02-2019 9:40 PM

(01-02-2019 5:33 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sounds like you had an awesome night! I've read a few TLG reports on this thread and in the journals that all seem to point to a very fun Love God New Year!

Yes I did...Mosking the attention/attraction I got with TLG was quite impressive, and I have to say...I liked every second of it...Yahoo

(01-02-2019 9:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Guys, seriously, TLG opens the doors and all you need to do is be smooth enough to walk through and let the woman lead you right to where she wants you. So much fun. *wipes away tear*

Oh yes, that is so true. I still can't stop thinking about the non-stop staring and lusty looks I was getting from both the pretty cougar and the hot curvaceous wifey...Yahoo
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 10:05 PM by DssMaster.)
01-02-2019 9:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-02-2019 11:13 PM

(01-02-2019 9:40 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Yes I did...Mosking the attention/attraction I got with TLG was quite impressive, and I have to say...I liked every second of it...Yahoo

(01-02-2019 9:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Guys, seriously, TLG opens the doors and all you need to do is be smooth enough to walk through and let the woman lead you right to where she wants you. So much fun. *wipes away tear*
Oh yes, that is so true. I still can't stop thinking about the non-stop staring and lusty looks I was getting from both the pretty cougar and the hot curvaceous wifey...Yahoo

Hehehe! Sounds like you had a lot of fun, too! Lovin' The Love God. Party

01-02-2019 11:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,517 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah