Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-29-2018 3:04 PM

Hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to your experiences.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-29-2018 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SouthernGuy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2019 10:27 PM

Read every page of this thread over a few days and Snoopy and Gladen have sold this one no doubt about it. I have placed an order and can’t wait to share my thoughts after I have the time to run it through it’s paces over the next several months.

Also when I get ready to broker my next kinky romance novel I’m hiring Gladen as head muse and cover model. Snoopy will be the head alchemist for all contributors. Going to be a steamer.
01-01-2019 10:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-01-2019 11:11 PM

(01-01-2019 10:27 PM)SouthernGuy Wrote:  Read every page of this thread over a few days and Snoopy and Gladen have sold this one no doubt about it. I have placed an order and can’t wait to share my thoughts after I have the time to run it through it’s paces over the next several months.

Also when I get ready to broker my next kinky romance novel I’m hiring Gladen as head muse and cover model. Snoopy will be the head alchemist for all contributors. Going to be a steamer.

Whoo! Looking forward to your reports! Tomorrow when I get the chance I'm going to be doing a full write up of my New Years eve. Wasn't planning on going out and then we did at the last minute. Long story short, it ended up with me getting to grope two ex's and having sex with my bride in a banquet hall electrical room. All hail The Love God. yoohoo

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-01-2019 11:11 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-02-2019 9:42 AM

(01-01-2019 10:27 PM)SouthernGuy Wrote:  Also when I get ready to broker my next kinky romance novel I’m hiring Gladen as head muse and cover model. Snoopy will be the head alchemist for all contributors.
Head Muse! Insert Grecian Fluffer joke here...

Looking forward to reading your reports on this excellent chameleon-like, multi-faceted, mix.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 9:43 AM by Gladen.)
01-02-2019 9:42 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-02-2019 9:50 AM

Anyone here try to escalate (or even get a number) while wearing TLG, and get shot-down?

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-02-2019 9:50 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-02-2019 9:58 AM

(01-02-2019 9:50 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Anyone here try to escalate (or even get a number) while wearing TLG, and get shot-down?

Cheers!Mrgreen

For all the guys on here who are enjoying TLG I think I am safely going to answer, ‘Yes.’ Nobody is infallible and no phero product is infallible. Even when being worn buy a Love God among men like Gladen.

01-02-2019 9:58 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

01-02-2019 10:16 AM

(01-02-2019 9:58 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For all the guys on here who are enjoying TLG I think I am safely going to answer, ‘Yes.’ Nobody is infallible and no phero product is infallible. Even when being worn buy a Love God among men like Gladen.

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to insinuate that TLG was perfect, but if it gives a huge advantage while used during escalation, that would be valuable info.

M3X is that last mix that I remember having this unique characteristic.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-02-2019 10:16 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-02-2019 11:59 AM

(01-02-2019 9:50 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Anyone here try to escalate (or even get a number) while wearing TLG, and get shot-down?

Cheers!Mrgreen

Didn’t you buy TLG too, but some part didn’t work for you? I’m just curious why you are so curious about a blend that didn’t work for you.

If it didn’t work for you (and most of us have blends that don’t work for us), why keep looking into it?
01-02-2019 11:59 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-02-2019 12:00 PM

Hello and happy and prosperous new year 2019 to everyone. I am glad to have received my bottle of 60/40 blend light scented in LP: Homme of TLG on 12-31-18...Yahoo Just in time to test it on new years eve at a house party I got invited to. Was surprised how different the Homme scent smelled in the 60/40 blend, compared to the oil sample I had ordered from LPMP about two years ago. Snoopyace did mention how scents differentiate between oil form to alcohol form. Homme in oil form seems heavier compared to the 60/40, which seems lighter and very "powdery".

Got to the new years eve house party at 9:00 PM. I shook the bottle and put on about 4 sprays of TLG. All sprays were around the neck area. Waited about a minute in the vehicle to let it dry down just a bit. Made my way inside and said hello to the host and everyone else that was already there. Did not notice much, as everyone was helping organize stuff, preparing drinks and snacks, etc. It was about an hour or so later that I noticed a cougar with pretty face giving me this intense eye contact. I first started talking to her when we were sitting side by side, trying to make conversation, as more people (strangers) were arriving. I eventually got up to get some snacks and a drink. Then started dancing with my SO. Eventually I took a break to rest and have a drink, and sat a few feet across the cougar. I was talking and making jokes with a guy sitting next to me, and at one point I looked at her, and she was staring at me. I locked eyes with her to see how long she would hold the eye contact, and to my surprise, she kept it going for like 10 seconds straight. Eventually I broke it off as I did not want her, as well as my SO, thinking I was interested in something else...Sarcastic hand

At around 11:00 PM, I went back to my car and put an additional two sprays on the right side of my neck. Went back into the house, and shortly after, more people started arriving. There was a couple with a hot looking wife, looked like she was in her late 20's/early 30's, with pretty face and dressed in a tight outfit to show her (thick in the right places, and sexy) latina curves. Did not have the chance to introduce myself at the time, as I was dancing, but we passed each other a few times. Received kino from her on my arm, as she "accidentally" bumped into me as I was getting some chips and a drink, even though there was plenty of space between us. Later on when I was sitting down, she passed by me again, and gave me this lusty look with a smile. I later had the opportunity to approach her when it was time to go around saying happy new year to everyone at the party. We hugged and gave each other a kiss on the cheeks, and noticed how she pressed her body on me as we hugged, as well as pulling away slowly from me. Spiteful

The cougar also hugged me tight, and also let go slowly, as if she wanted me to keep my arms around her longer.Girl in love From there on, every time I took a break from dancing and sat down to rest and have something to drink, I would look in her direction, and she would be staring at me non-stop. I thought about asking her to dance, which I'm sure she definitely wanted me to, but noticed that she's not a good dancer of latin music, so I decided not to. At the end when I was leaving I gave her a hug and a kiss goodnight. Noticed how she hovered around, then she decided to also leave, and as I was making my way to the door, she came around again for another hug and kiss goodnight...Girl in loveGirl in loveGirl in love
and as she came close for the hug, I decided to pull her in tight and put my hand on the back of her head and gave her a kiss on the forehead. This time she had this dreamy/longing look in her eyes with a sly smile, and I knew she wanted more...Kiss2 Had to leave it at that as I knew I would not be able to do anything else due to my surroundings...Negative

Overall, I had a great time, and can't wait to put TLG again to the test. Also forgot to mention that my girl was very clingy that night at the party, and the next day she seemed very cuddly and lovey dovey, and trying to please me throughout the day. When I got home I made sure to wash my neck with soap and then used a cotton pad with some witch hazel on it to take off the mones before going to bed, but I guess there was some next day residue still on me, due from the treatment I got from her the following day.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 12:10 PM by DssMaster.)
01-02-2019 12:00 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-02-2019 12:14 PM

Cheers!Mrgreen

Yes. I've had three (I think) times when I felt that she wanted me to escalate on her and it didn't work, as well as one (Arwen) that initially got hooked, but then declined to take things any further. That is, however, the extreme minority, but then again I have a knack for escalating ladies that will be responsive.

@DssMaster: Excellent report, great detail, and you are now the Love God to be envied!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 12:18 PM by Gladen.)
01-02-2019 12:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah