Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-28-2018 2:10 PM

(12-28-2018 2:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you ordered through the LPMP.store website then Mara said that it wasn't live. You may have to double check your credit card and if the transaction didn't go through then use https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/634...-pheromone to order.

It went through.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-28-2018 2:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-28-2018 2:20 PM

(12-28-2018 2:10 PM)MMM Wrote:  It went through.

Hooray!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-28-2018 2:20 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-28-2018 2:21 PM

I Googled "lpmp love god" and was seeing this site, because @MMM reported a problem. At the Etsy site was : "Out of stock".
Later I wrote to send an e-mail to CataLunaLPMP(at)yahoo.com
[ *** NOTE! If you would like us to add Love God to one of our fragrances that is not on the list, you MUST email us. Customization is welcome, just let us know what you’d like! Email us at: CataLunaLPMP [!at] yahoo.com

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.]

When I purchased Love God some months ago, I ordered through the email, not through the site.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2018 2:41 PM by avi.)
12-28-2018 2:21 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2018 5:21 PM

(12-28-2018 9:37 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I came to that same conclusion a month or two back, but you stated it much more eloquently than I did.

(12-28-2018 5:04 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  ... the really interesting thing I have noticed with TLG, is how much people comment on how good I look.

Please keep us (me) abreast of this. I never really noticed this aspect; but as a caveat I'm not the type to note such things directed at myself. The beautifying effect makes perfect sense, but seems to be something I didn't note personally.

Ah, another case of cryptomnesia, or parallel thinking.

As to the beautifying effect, I have had similar thoughts to you Snoopy, where I have been working on myself lately, although many of the people I see sporadically, and a lot have seen me skinnier than I currently am, as it was before some injury flare ups, which inhibited my work outs.

I am prone to over-analyse everything, but it has happened too often with too much consistency to be anything else.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
12-28-2018 5:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

12-28-2018 5:24 PM

Hey Snoopy,

Do you think that any other (previous) versions of TLG would be better in particular social situations?

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-28-2018 5:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-28-2018 8:17 PM

(12-28-2018 5:24 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey Snoopy,

Do you think that any other (previous) versions of TLG would be better in particular social situations?

That's kind of another loaded question because really, it depends on what type of social situation you are referring to. My primary focus was to find something that enhanced and 'reset' existing relationships to being new and fresh again. Every other incarnation of The Love God that I tried (and I've literally gone through about 15 other different formulations) was geared towards that as well.

The last version I used before settling on the current formula was almost as good as this at all around pickup and at bringing old relationships back to new but it seemed to affect women 30+ more strongly where this formula seems to affect just about all women quite nicely.

Now for straight bar pickup situations, with the right game, with the right girl, I do feel that other blends that are not ones I'd created (M3X, Heart Throb,Wanted Man) could work better in that sort of situation but those can be a bit more polarizing where TLG just slides right in there under the radar.

Overall, I found this to be the best balance of attraction, affection, fallout, etc. There were other blends that may have been better for VIP interest, etc but none really held a candle to the current formula.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-28-2018 8:17 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-28-2018 8:57 PM

(12-28-2018 8:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Now for straight bar pickup situations, with the right game, with the right girl, I do feel that other blends that are not ones I'd created (M3X, Heart Throb,Wanted Man) could work better in that sort of situation but those can be a bit more polarizing where TLG just slides right in there under the radar.

You nailed it. I think that polarizing is the exact term for this. Heavier mixes tend to be feast or famine.

I am curious about how much TLG can buffer certain behaviour.

For instance, an asshole wearing TLG.popcorn

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-28-2018 8:57 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-28-2018 10:40 PM

(12-28-2018 8:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That's kind of another loaded question because really, it depends on what type of social situation you are referring to. My primary focus was to find something that enhanced and 'reset' existing relationships to being new and fresh again. Every other incarnation of The Love God that I tried (and I've literally gone through about 15 other different formulations) was geared towards that as well.

The last version I used before settling on the current formula was almost as good as this at all around pickup and at bringing old relationships back to new but it seemed to affect women 30+ more strongly where this formula seems to affect just about all women quite nicely.

Now for straight bar pickup situations, with the right game, with the right girl, I do feel that other blends that are not ones I'd created (M3X, Heart Throb,Wanted Man) could work better in that sort of situation but those can be a bit more polarizing where TLG just slides right in there under the radar.

Overall, I found this to be the best balance of attraction, affection, fallout, etc. There were other blends that may have been better for VIP interest, etc but none really held a candle to the current formula.

Great analysis, Snoop! The other thing that you did with TLG is added flexibility on where you can wear it.

M3X is a great mix, but I’m not keen on wearing it to the bookstore or to Starbucks during the day or while shopping. M3x is great at a party, bar or club. TLG can fit in anywhere. And I know that you said that you wouldn’t recommend it for sales per se, (because the emphasis is on you instead of the product....I’ll take that) but it works there too in the right context. All sales is selling yourself.

Most of my gatekeepers are women and if they like you, they set you up for success with inside information. That inside information definitely makes the sale easier. Plus, you don’t intimidate the decision maker which alpha blends have done for me (and usually don’t help me sell my products...it might for others....maybe if they sold high end cars, for instance).

Would I wear TLG to an interview? No. I would wear a trust producing social blend. But I would wear TLG after I got the job.

I never tried the old A314 (just got the rev32), never tried old MAG (hell, I didn’t try new MAG either), never tried Old WAGG, or the panty scorcher, but I tell you what, TLG is the best blend that I’ve tried and I have tried 40+ blends.

It’s versatile and attracts without being polarizing. No shit test and no rage from me or others. Just smooth, under the radar effects.

I really hope that you convinced Mara to write down the formula this time. Ratios, etc.
12-28-2018 10:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-28-2018 11:55 PM

(12-28-2018 10:40 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Great analysis, Snoop! The other thing that you did with TLG is added flexibility on where you can wear it.

It’s versatile and attracts without being polarizing. No shit test and no rage from me or others. Just smooth, under the radar effects.

I really hope that you convinced Mara to write down the formula this time. Ratios, etc.

Thanks! I completely agree with how smooth it is. Oh, and no worries. Even if Mara loses the formula, I still have it. Sun bespectacled

12-28-2018 11:55 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-29-2018 2:41 PM

(12-27-2018 12:19 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Awww, man! I had another fun day with The Love God. Looking forward to reading your reports on it. Dangerous stuff.

Gonna be a few days, unfortunately. Picked up the old Holiday Travel Yuck and am nursing a cold. Love the label on the bottle though. Hehe... yeah, I'd seen it already in the thread, but holding it my hand is different. Mara also tucked in samples of Elementary and Kingmaker with Pheromones, and virgin North Pole. My sense of smell is completely shot right now with the cold, so I haven't had the chance to smell any of it yet.

Can't wait to get back up and running. All the new and variety of reviews here have amped me up. Big Grin
12-29-2018 2:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah