Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-27-2018 5:44 PM

4 sprays had a mother and daughter flirting with me pretty hard....Mom in 60's, daughter in 30's.

The daughter looks very nice. Also had woman "bumping" in to me all day. It's amazing how clumsy they get around TLG.

Surprising to see the older ladies getting hit like this....I really thought that after "the change" they wouldn't respond to pheromones as well.

Saw another lady put her hand over her nether region while looking at me. She kept it there until I looked at it and gave an eye brow flash. She blushed big time and then smiled. She still talked to me a bit before we both left.

The cumulative effect of the blend is really starting to show. All of a sudden I'm being asked to stop by to sample recipes and see collections (no fish tanks, yet).

It's a fun blend to wear and just enjoy the attention.
12-27-2018 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-27-2018 6:28 PM

(12-27-2018 5:44 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  It's a fun blend to wear and just enjoy the attention.

I completely agree with you. Party2

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-27-2018 6:28 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-28-2018 12:40 AM

Was just trying to order Love God in GIRL NIP scent, and it reads in the cart "This item is no longer available in the quantity you selected (1)."

Any thoughts? Anyone?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2018 12:42 AM by MMM.)
12-28-2018 12:40 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-28-2018 1:04 AM

(12-28-2018 12:40 AM)MMM Wrote:  Was just trying to order Love God in GIRL NIP scent, and it reads in the cart "This item is no longer available in the quantity you selected (1)."

Any thoughts? Anyone?

Not sure if you ordered spray or oil, but I would try and order the opposite thing and see what happens.

You can send a note to them via Etsy or just call them.
12-28-2018 1:04 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-28-2018 1:05 AM

https://lpmp.store/product/marks-love-go...one-blend/

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
12-28-2018 1:05 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2018 5:04 AM

I am loving all these reviews coming through.

It is becoming obvious that TLG is anything that you make of it. I am not sure it is perfect for EVERY situation, and it is not working on EVERY person, but still seems like a REALLY good all rounder.
I know with a bit more game I would be having a lot more fun with it, though I am still having a lot of fun already.

Anyway the reason I am here and why I read all my posts to see if I have mentioned before, is... the really interesting thing I have noticed with TLG, is how much people comment on how good I look. With all the androtics I used, people always commented on how good I smell, but I can’t remember an interaction with a friend on TLG where they haven’t commented on how good I look. Except for maybe a few guys who wouldn’t comment on my looks if I had a mallet wedged into my skull.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
12-28-2018 5:04 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2018 5:59 AM

4 sprays TLG. Went out with a couple of friends. Split away from them and then chatted up this girl (32) at a bar. First she seemed distant at first but after my approach there was eye contact and interested body language. Had a lengthy conversation with her, during which suddenly she mentioned her husband. And then the phrase "well, if you can call him so... husband" followed, after which came mate-bashing and complaints about her family life. She found a reason to ask for my phone number. However, when I dropped some subtle flirty hints later on, she sort of blocked them.

Summary:
- IOIs were noticeable, also from another lady who sat nearby
- didn't get much kino
- mate bashing
- some bantering from my friends

I'll give her a call tomorrow, see if she wants to go out.
12-28-2018 5:59 AM
Shotty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2018 6:20 AM

Order made!

I went with unscented spray. My fiancé bought me some new Tom Ford Oud Wood for Christmas so seems such a shame to not use that ANDDDDDD she might ask why I’m not wearing her relatively expensive scent! (Which I love ps).

I’m also hoping to hide the vibe into the Tom Ford spray so even when I don use it, I may have some anchoring effects with her from previous use??

I’m 32 so will spill my experiences once it arrives with me in Blighty. My aims are to spice things up with my fiancé, we work opposite shifts to each other nights and days at times and have a 2 year old, sometimes tiredness can prevail for both!
Also keen to see what interest this has for me in the wider world, purely through interest and some attention. Ha.

Previous Mones experience was about 4 years ago, I used the Androtics products including ammo, A314 and Turn Up The Heat. I felt that A314 (in oil) was my only success. I’m sure it got me through some tough business scenarios as well as a new job in a tough interview all with surprising ease. Never had a leosucts which pulls women in sexually, although prior to meeting my lady I was generally ok with women.

Let’s go!
12-28-2018 6:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-28-2018 8:28 AM

(12-28-2018 5:04 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  I am loving all these reviews coming through.

It is becoming obvious that TLG is anything that you make of it. I am not sure it is perfect for EVERY situation, and it is not working on EVERY person, but still seems like a REALLY good all rounder.
I know with a bit more game I would be having a lot more fun with it, though I am still having a lot of fun already.

Anyway the reason I am here and why I read all my posts to see if I have mentioned before, is... the really interesting thing I have noticed with TLG, is how much people comment on how good I look. With all the androtics I used, people always commented on how good I smell, but I can’t remember an interaction with a friend on TLG where they haven’t commented on how good I look. Except for maybe a few guys who wouldn’t comment on my looks if I had a mallet wedged into my skull.

I'm so glad to see you post this first because as long as I've been working with TLG and getting it where I wanted it, I never paid attention to how often I've been told I look really good. It happens all the time. I just chalked it up to the fact that I've been working on losing weight but I have people I have never met tell me I'm cute or that I look very nice.

Anyone else noticing this? That people compliment your appearance more than usual?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-28-2018 8:28 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-28-2018 8:38 AM

(12-28-2018 5:59 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  4 sprays TLG. Went out with a couple of friends. Split away from them and then chatted up this girl (32) at a bar. First she seemed distant at first but after my approach there was eye contact and interested body language. Had a lengthy conversation with her, during which suddenly she mentioned her husband. And then the phrase "well, if you can call him so... husband" followed, after which came mate-bashing and complaints about her family life. She found a reason to ask for my phone number. However, when I dropped some subtle flirty hints later on, she sort of blocked them.

I'll give her a call tomorrow, see if she wants to go out.

Careful man, you're talking about a married woman (who just happens to be) alone at a bar.

Also, sounds like she wants to be in charge.

These are not a good mixture. Buyer beware.Eek

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-28-2018 8:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah