Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-24-2018 8:54 AM

(12-23-2018 4:37 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Couple of questions (warning, one is a doozy):
1. Overall, what are everyone's experiences with males reactions to this mix?
My experiences, as is well known, have been extremely positive. But these results are being replicated by others; so there's consistency supporting that.

(12-23-2018 4:37 PM)theLaw Wrote:  2. Do you think that the Love God is powerful enough to get a man to let you f*ck his wife/girlfriend (this is uncharted territory on this forum as far as I know)?
Excellent question. Myself, I could see it happening to somebody while wearing this mix, but it would also need to be the perfect storm of TLG, personality, chemistry between the persons involved, and the husband/ boyfriend being predisposed to the idea to begin with. I doubt there is a mix that will turn jealous Fred into Sharing Steven in an instant.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-24-2018 8:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-26-2018 4:13 AM

I witnessed mate bashing. Mate bashing from my best friend's wife when we were only two. Mate bashing from her when we three were in a car.
Also I witnessed a motormouth from her almost all day.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
12-26-2018 4:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2018 6:42 AM

(12-23-2018 4:37 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Couple of questions (warning, one is a doozy):

1. Overall, what are everyone's experiences with males reactions to this mix?

2. Do you think that the Love God is powerful enough to get a man to let you f*ck his wife/girlfriend (this is uncharted territory on this forum as far as I know)?

1. In general it has been rather positive, especially if I already have a good rapport with the guy. However guys have been harder to notice effects on, its mostly either just motormouth or some level of idolisation.

2. Very uncertain, however one of my friend’s boyfriends has been reasonably jealous about me, he is super nice to my face, but with his girlfriend he is very different, not sure if he bashes me or not, but I know I am a wedge in their relationship.

Xmas was rather interesting on TLG. I have never been a huge fan, too much work for a chaotic time. So I was stressing out trying to get everything ready, and my nephews ex wife comes up and asks if I am ok, I explain I’m dreading one of my brothers rocking up, and she was pushing to check if that’s all it was. It was a rather awkward supercharged conversation, that like most interactions on TLG, is hard to explain. It did make me think however about how ppl say you need to relax for TLG to work, I’m not sure if that is true for me, my mother and sister were the only ones acting normal around me, the rest of the family were like chalk and cheese.
It was almost like a rockstar quality going on, even as I’m losing my shit trying to do a million things at once(25 ppl come to my Xmas eve party)
My niece and sister in law have contacted me afterwards and even their interactions since has been amusing. Not saying flirtatious or anything,just very different than our usual interactions.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
12-26-2018 6:42 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2018 7:00 AM

Oh I forgot to mention application, however I actually can’t be certain of exact dosage for this one. I usually aim for between 10-14 inches between wrists and neck, though I had a shower, not properly cleaning app points, and touched up again in a rush, I could have been wearing anything between 10-28inches of the oil.

Oh, and one other thing of note. I have seen people comment about mones decreasing alcohol tolerance. Well my mother, my friend and I all drank a reasonable amount of alcohol and barely felt it’s effects. I drank half a carton of beer and an unknown amount of a pimms cocktail my niece was making, my mother had two bottles of sparkling wine, and my friend had less but is usually a light weight. I mean I know we’re aussies, but that just means we don’t pass out, not that we don’t feel the effects, it honestly felt like I only had a couple.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
12-26-2018 7:00 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-26-2018 10:18 AM

(12-24-2018 6:30 AM)Hombre Wrote:  ive finally got my money and ordered the love god, yay!!!

i ordered it in unscented spray.
i see alot of you put between 4-6 sprays.
if i have unscented, should i put more? like 6-8?

I would stick with the 4 to 6 sprays.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-26-2018 10:18 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-26-2018 10:24 AM

Whoo! More fun reports from the holidays. I took the day off from TLG but wished I had worn it. Not making that mistake at New Years!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-26-2018 10:24 AM

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2018 3:52 PM

Just got the note that mine just arrived! Too bad my mailbox is 300 miles away right now. Ah well, Friday...
12-26-2018 3:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-27-2018 12:19 AM

(12-26-2018 3:52 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Just got the note that mine just arrived! Too bad my mailbox is 300 miles away right now. Ah well, Friday...

Awww, man! I had another fun day with The Love God. Looking forward to reading your reports on it. Dangerous stuff.

12-27-2018 12:19 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-27-2018 10:39 AM

Not that it is breaking news or anything, but some of my actions over the past weekend, all while wearing the Love God, have resulted in stalker-syndrome on steroids.

Nothing like the velcro stalker syndrome Smellyman is about to experience (in my opinion), but notable. One must be careful with their banter when wearing the Love God or you might end up with a blissfully unmanageable situation. As the more experienced veterans have said, this can be a dangerous mix.
(12-26-2018 3:52 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Just got the note that mine just arrived! Too bad my mailbox is 300 miles away right now. Ah well, Friday...
Greatly anticipating your review.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2018 10:40 AM by Gladen.)
12-27-2018 10:39 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-27-2018 12:00 PM

Well, damn you all!!!Sarcastic hand After reading all these (mostly positive) test results, you guys (mostly Gladen and Snoopyace) left me no choice...I'm gonna have to jump into this bandwagon and put TLG to the test...order placed!!!Spiteful (60/40 spray, lightly scented in LP: Homme)

On another note, I just made post #1,000 on this thread...yay!!!Yahoo
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2018 1:00 PM by DssMaster.)
12-27-2018 12:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah