Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-21-2018 9:45 AM

Reading all the reviews and my wallet is gonna explode. I like to get most of my pheromones scented but can go well if I plan to cover with my own. Snoopy made me want to have it scented with LP Homme as I like my perfume with Vanilla note.

Do you think it can go well or similar with, say JPG Ultra Male?
09-21-2018 9:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 11:02 AM

(09-21-2018 9:45 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  Do you think it can go well or similar with, say JPG Ultra Male?

the few of us that have been test driving this mix pretty much got it in different scents (ones that we feel project our self-image decently) and have had similar results with all of them.

So with too few tests to make an informed opinion, I am inclined to believe so long as the scent is congruent with you, your style, and your attitude that it should pair well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-21-2018 11:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

09-21-2018 11:48 AM

(09-20-2018 7:52 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’ve spoken extensively with Mara about a finalized formula and yes, it will have both EST and Copulins from LPMP. Nothing to add.

FINALLY!

Is it listed on the sight, or still phone orders ONLY?

Nice going, Snoop & Gladen! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-21-2018 11:48 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-21-2018 11:59 AM

(09-21-2018 11:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  the few of us that have been test driving this mix pretty much got it in different scents (ones that we feel project our self-image decently) and have had similar results with all of them.

So with too few tests to make an informed opinion, I am inclined to believe so long as the scent is congruent with you, your style, and your attitude that it should pair well.

Thanks Gladen but I actually meant if the LP Homme scent can go well with Ultra Male cover (as an additional cover) because they have similar notes. Sorry I didn’t make my question clear.
09-21-2018 11:59 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 12:15 PM

(09-21-2018 11:59 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  Thanks Gladen but I actually meant if the LP Homme scent can go well with Ultra Male cover (as an additional cover) because they have similar notes. Sorry I didn’t make my question clear.

hmmm...probably. Assuming the two are close in their bouquet, they should form a similar, but unique, scent.
Mine, in Kingmaker, doesn't require any additional cover scent; but I do find the smell pleasing to me if a bit on the perfumy side.
I'll probably order some samples of the various scents to see which ones i like for future orders.

I'd suggest trying it out to see if the two scents work well together or obstruct each other.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 12:20 PM by Gladen.)
09-21-2018 12:15 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 1:51 PM

(09-21-2018 11:48 AM)MMM Wrote:  Nice going, Snoop & Gladen! Drinks

I am unaware but I think as it is an experimental custom mix that it will be Email and phone orders only.

And that's Nice going, Snoop.

I'm just along for the ride.
A picture is worth 1000 words

[Image: lovegod.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 1:53 PM by Gladen.)
09-21-2018 1:51 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2018 2:55 PM

Wow. I'm gone making money so I can support my pheromone habit and this thread totally blows up while I'm out! I am both honored and humbled by the attention my little phero blend has received. By the way, Gladen I LOVE your picture. As you know, that's how it feels sometmes when wearing The Love God! sideLol

For the moment, TLG is technically a Mad Scientist Blend that is a special order through email or a phone order. The shop knows exactly what guys want if they ask for The Love God. All you need to do is specify scented or unscented, oil or spray and if spray if you want the 90/10 alcohol to oil or the 60/40 alcohol to oil. For the sprays, I prefer the latter. Longer duration even if the stink cloud isn't quite as big (it will still hit at 6'-8' however.)

I'm not sure if LP: Homme would go with Ultra Male but I do know that by itself it is a very fun, gourmand type scent that women seem to dig. I'm also a fan of the Excalibur (think GREEN/woodsy) scent as well as Merlin's Blend (which is also a VERY masculine scent that women in my age range, mid 40's tend to favor).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-21-2018 2:55 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 3:07 PM

(09-21-2018 2:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm not sure if LP: Homme would go with Ultra Male but I do know that by itself it is a very fun, gourmand type scent that women seem to dig. I'm also a fan of the Excalibur (think GREEN/woodsy) scent as well as Merlin's Blend (which is also a VERY masculine scent that women in my age range, mid 40's tend to favor).

Dammit! Now I need to get samples of like each and every scent Mara carries so I can choose my Love God Arsenal. What if all her scents are artisan masterpieces in their own right? I'll need to sell off one of my stores or something to support my pheromone habit!

09-21-2018 3:07 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 3:13 PM

(09-21-2018 2:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  As you know, that's how it feels sometmes when wearing The Love God!

Yes. This. Exactly!

Next Saturday I get to play that gig up North. Strange town, strange people, and in a setting where I'll either fall flat on my face or Rock the face off the crowd...the betting pool is open on that one.

After that I am obligated to spend at least 60 minutes mingling with those that were cool enough to buy tickets, so it'll be a great field test of the Love God in the wild. There may or may not be an after party (I don't really know) which is always interesting and it'll be a good place for further field testing.

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

(09-21-2018 3:07 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Dammit! Now I need to get samples of like each and every scent Mara carries so I can choose my Love God Arsenal. What if all her scents are artisan masterpieces in their own right? I'll need to sell off one of my stores or something to support my pheromone habit!

Hence me being off to make some money! I 'had' The Love God in both LP: Homme and Excalibur scents (V2 version- still awesome stuff) but I traded them to Smellymen2002 for a sample vial of Bad Wolf. I've since ordered both again in the official Love God formula (V3) except this time I have Excalibur coming in a 60/40 spray variant and I also have UN for Men scented TLG coming. This phero blend has become my 'daily wear' and I like having it in different scents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah