Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.24 Average
The BAD WOLF Thread
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The BAD WOLF Thread
Today 2:53 PM

(Today 1:47 PM)Stories Wrote:  Game?

Yes! Game!

While you might not view that way, by others definition of 'having game' what you did was straight out of a "The Zen of Pickup" (fictional PUA book I just made up).

My take on this:

“I don’t know, I’m pretty selfish.” (Can’t remember why I said this)

You 'anchored' her expectations lower so she could convince herself that you are what she desires...

“I don’t get that from you.”

“You don’t? Okay. What do you get from me?”

Strengthened this point and then put her in a position to reveal more information.

“You’re a giver.”

SEE!

“Oh? Is that why you put your number in my phone? Or, wait, no. Just tell me. Tell me what made you do it?”

This is classic on many levels. You lead with a yes/ no question (which is bad in and of itself, but you used it to build upon). You then added mock-urgency (which builds intimacy and a sense of connected banter). You then followed up with an emotionally-charged appeal to her emotions with the 'what made you do it' statement.

(super serious deadpan face) “You looked at me like you were going to fuck me.”

(I laugh, I’m nervous, she caught me off guard, I’m scared, worried I came off as a creep, I’m getting ready to play it off and apologize if I made her uncomfortable, I open my mouth but she’s quicker)
I want to be fucked.

And here we have the denouement.

Yes! Game!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
Today 2:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread