Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.24 Average
The BAD WOLF Thread
Bienvenidos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The BAD WOLF Thread
07-30-2020 1:36 PM

Does anybody have any input on this? Is the vibe BW projects something to be afraid of in a professional setting for example?
07-30-2020 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-30-2020 10:13 PM

(07-30-2020 1:36 PM)Bienvenidos Wrote:  Does anybody have any input on this? Is the vibe BW projects something to be afraid of in a professional setting for example?

It's respect and confidence , don't be afraid. At least for me
07-30-2020 10:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Dechan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-01-2020 8:49 PM

Regarding selfies, I never had this ultimate boost like the first time I applied BW under my nose again.
(It was awesome, it felt like I could take over the country all by myself.)

The effects become more subtle the more you use it.

If you really need constant alpha selfies I recommend NoFap und a regular change of alpha products.
Denying the body to get used to the mixes works for me regarding selfies.

Like always, we are all different and it may not work for you.
08-01-2020 8:49 PM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

08-09-2020 12:01 PM

LAY REPORT

Dosage: Bad wolf 6 drops (spread over neck, adam's apple & wrists) & 2 Sprays Xist (1 spread over forearms, 1 to back of neck)

Met up with my friend to have a fun little day. He's been seeing this girl and she wanted to introduce him to her closest friends. In total it was 2 guys and 5 girls. I only knew the girl my friend has been seeing and never met the others.

One of the girls was single and also my target:
- Blonde, blue eyes
- About 5 foot 8
- Athletic body with fake tits
- Looks scale rating: 7

We had a lunch first at my friend's place to have some food in our stomach before we'd proceed to drinking. I got to learn my target there. I must say, all girls were extremely chill and were in a great mood. It was clear from the get go that my target was quite interested in me. She gave me tons of IOIs and laughed at everything I said.

We swam, got the whole group nice and drunk and eventually proceeded to the bars. Got a few more drinks and shots at one place and blondie was sticking on to me quite a bit. Not having isolated yet, I took her to a bar that my friend works at. Due to corona everyone's confined to tables so I took a couple of shots with her and got to know her better. I didn't make out with her yet but could see that she would be down for it. We went back and the group split up to get food. As it was late, we went to my friend's house where people would stay over. 2 girls left so it was now just 3 girls and 2 guys including me. We sat on the balcony as they smoked a joint and blondie proceeded to sit on my lap, got some nice touching in that way but was basically waiting for everyone to go to sleep cause blondie and I would have to share the couch. After everyone left we had the whole living room to ourselves and within 2 minutes I was making out with her and she was moaning. I ate her out shortly after then grabbed a condom but the whiskey dick and rubber didn't really help my erection. She told me to just take it off cause she has an IUD. I went in raw and ravished her on my friend's couch. Since it was so warm we were both drenched so we went to the shower where she couldn't keep her hands off me. Blew me for a while then demanded that I fuck her again. I obliged. Tried to make not too much noise but apparently everyone heard, oh well. Since this encounter she asked for my number and wants me to meer her again (under good circumstances).

Back to BW & Xist combo:
- IOI machine (before the girls came over my friend and I had to run some errands. I was continuously being eyeballed by a bunch of girls 20 to 50). Example1: walk past a store and there's a girl waiting in line in front of it. We make eye contact and eventually I break it cause my neck would be at about a 90 degrees angle. I glance back after a couple of seconds and she's still looking at me, half breaking her neck to do so. Example 2: walk into a store and this 35 year old is eyeballing me. A store clerk around 50 years old joins me as soon as possible, starts cracking jokes with me and tries to get me my products as quickly as possible. Usually these 50 year olds never crack jokes with me or try to please me that much. I think I can mostly attribute this to BW and the alpha aura it projects.
- Xist takes the rough edges off of BW - creates a BW which is more suited towards younger guys - the sexual attraction remains but the you become less aggressive looking. Xist also makes ladies extremely comfortable around you and willing to socialize.

IMO one of the best combo's to create massive amounts of sexual attraction, project an alpha vibe, create comfort and stimulate smooth social interactions with the opposite sex.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
08-09-2020 12:01 PM

Share This Thread