Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
03-15-2010 2:01 PM

(03-15-2010 9:38 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  I have a meeting today with an all female band that is auditioning for my company. I'm gonna test out the new AxR v.2 at the meeting. I'll report back with results.
Dont go gettin into any mischief now better be good or be careful Lone ranger

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-15-2010 2:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2010 8:18 PM

(03-15-2010 2:01 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Dont go gettin into any mischief now better be good or be careful Lone ranger

LMAO.. funny you posted that Terry... I had a very interesting day hehehe.... I don't know if I will continue to test AxR v.2... It scared the crap out of me today....
After my shower I spritzed on three shots to the neck (one to each side, one to the throat area), one to the chest, and one to each inner forearm. The scent was pretty strong even when it died down so I spritzed a bit of Giorgio to smooth it out.
Now... I had to take the bus dowtown to the meeting and that's when the strangness started... About a third into the trip downtown the bus stops for a passenger. I was reading some material on the band I was going to meet and looked up casually to see who was getting on.... It was Sweentess' ex.... the rapist.... I haven't seen the monster in years and have had a lot of pent up anger at him for what he did..... our eyes locked for a few seconds and I could feel my emotions starting to get away from me.... I took a few deep breaths and calmed down but didn't take my eyes off him. He walked to a seat right behind me and sat down.... During the rest of the ride he sat there trying to antagonize me. He would do that immature little thing where you cough and say something during the cough to try and hide what you're saying... He said things like "coughassholecough", coughhomewreckercough". etc... LMAO he calls me a home wrecker because he thinks I'm the one that destroyed his family... Like his raping and beating Sweetness in front of their sons had nothing to do with it.....
Anyhow... I ignored him the entire time. Then my stop came up. I got up and stood at the back doors and when they opened I turned to him and said "Care to get off early and chat?" he looked away quickly like the coward he is and got all red faced with embarrassment.... A lady who was sitting across the aisle from me and heard everything he said laughed.

So I get off the bus and head to the court house.. I had to drop off some paper work for the company to my lawyer. On the way into the court I see a big mob of news people. TV cameramen, reporters, etc... from news companies from here to Toronto and Ottawa and back. I didn't knwo what was up as I had never seen news people like this at the court before. When I got inside I found out why.... That serial rapist/murderer Colonel Russell Williams was in court today.... I had no idea..... What the hell??? Is this AxR v.2 attracting rapists to me today?????????????????????? As I was coming out of my lawyers office they were just bringing the Killer Colonel out... I had to follow them out of the court and for a second or two my eyes met the Colonels as he walked out.... Nothing but blackness in those frikin eyes man!!!!!
I got thinking... this is so frikin strange... what are the odds that I would run into two monster rapists in one day within minutes of each other??????????

OK LOL I KNOW the AxR v.2 had nothing to do with the two monsters LOL... it was just a very strange coincidence.... right?..... RIGHT!!!!???? LOL

Anyhow... I get to the bands rehearsal hall and meet the girls and another really strange but pleasant surprise is waiting.... The red head that I mentioned I met at the copy/fax place when I tested the first AxR was sitting in a chair at the far end of the room when I walked in. She got up and ran over and gave me a hug and said "Hi John, great to see you again." like we were long lost friends LOL.... It turns out Red is a friend of the band's and she showed them my card and that's how they found out about me LOL...
So we sit and chat for a bit and I get to know the girls. All very attractive and between the ages of 21 and 26. I was sitting on a couch between Red and one of the band members and the rest were sitting on a love seat across from us and a chair beside us. While we were talking Red kept toching me. She would put her hand on my arm, my thigh, my shoulder... and she would keep leaning in close to me when she talked. Same went for the brunette on my left. I actually started to blush at one point.. partly due to the attention but also partly out of feelings of guilt... I kept thinking about Sweetness everytime one of them touched me...
After chatting a while I got them up to do a couple of tunes to audition. They're an awesome group. Very tight, great sound, and they have an awesome stage presence. Just a few bars into the first tune I know they got the stuff. As they are doing one of their original tunes I get an idea for how they can change it up to make it better. It was a ballad and they did the entire song in that slow ballad timing. I got an idea that the song might be better if they amped up the chorus a bit, rocked it out and threw in more emotion. I got up and grabbed a guitar and stepped up to the mic beside the singer (she's 25), another brunette. As I was checking the tuning on the guitar the singer leaned in to me and took a big sniff and said "Wow, you smell awesome." I smiled and thanked her. I got the band to start the tune and told them to follow my lead on the timing. We hit the chorus and I hit some power chords on the guitar and belted out the chorus in a harder style, then slowed it back down for the verses... The singer and the bass player (who was the brunette sitting on my left) sandwiched me and hugeed me and kissed me on either cheek and said "That's awesome!! We love it!" There's that blush again..... I handed the guitar to the singer and said "Now you try it." They did and it sounded awesome.
So the audition went great and I'm bringing them aboard Shipwreck Productions. As I was leaving they were all hugging me and kissing me and thanking me.... blush, blush, blush.. hehehe.... As I was heading out the door Red comes up and hands me a folded piece of paper and says "I owe you." When I walk outside I open the paper and it had her name and number on it..... Ummm.. whoa.........
I guess this might be what ya call blatant hits.... I don't think I'm gonna wear this too much unless Sweetness is around. I'm gonna test it on her tomorrow night. I really like it.. don't get me wrong.... but the attention it seems to garner is a bit more than I was expecting and I really don't want to give the wrong impression... Maybe I wore too much.. not sure... but man.....

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-15-2010 8:18 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-15-2010 8:40 PM

(03-15-2010 8:18 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  LMAO.. funny you posted that Terry... I had a very interesting day hehehe.... I don't know if I will continue to test AxR v.2... It scared the crap out of me today....
After my shower I spritzed on three shots to the neck (one to each side, one to the throat area), one to the chest, and one to each inner forearm. The scent was pretty strong even when it died down so I spritzed a bit of Giorgio to smooth it out.
Now... I had to take the bus dowtown to the meeting and that's when the strangness started... About a third into the trip downtown the bus stops for a passenger. I was reading some material on the band I was going to meet and looked up casually to see who was getting on.... It was Sweentess' ex.... the rapist.... I haven't seen the monster in years and have had a lot of pent up anger at him for what he did..... our eyes locked for a few seconds and I could feel my emotions starting to get away from me.... I took a few deep breaths and calmed down but didn't take my eyes off him. He walked to a seat right behind me and sat down.... During the rest of the ride he sat there trying to antagonize me. He would do that immature little thing where you cough and say something during the cough to try and hide what you're saying... He said things like "coughassholecough", coughhomewreckercough". etc... LMAO he calls me a home wrecker because he thinks I'm the one that destroyed his family... Like his raping and beating Sweetness in front of their sons had nothing to do with it.....
Anyhow... I ignored him the entire time. Then my stop came up. I got up and stood at the back doors and when they opened I turned to him and said "Care to get off early and chat?" he looked away quickly like the coward he is and got all red faced with embarrassment.... A lady who was sitting across the aisle from me and heard everything he said laughed.

So I get off the bus and head to the court house.. I had to drop off some paper work for the company to my lawyer. On the way into the court I see a big mob of news people. TV cameramen, reporters, etc... from news companies from here to Toronto and Ottawa and back. I didn't knwo what was up as I had never seen news people like this at the court before. When I got inside I found out why.... That serial rapist/murderer Colonel Russell Williams was in court today.... I had no idea..... What the hell??? Is this AxR v.2 attracting rapists to me today?????????????????????? As I was coming out of my lawyers office they were just bringing the Killer Colonel out... I had to follow them out of the court and for a second or two my eyes met the Colonels as he walked out.... Nothing but blackness in those frikin eyes man!!!!!
I got thinking... this is so frikin strange... what are the odds that I would run into two monster rapists in one day within minutes of each other??????????

OK LOL I KNOW the AxR v.2 had nothing to do with the two monsters LOL... it was just a very strange coincidence.... right?..... RIGHT!!!!???? LOL

Anyhow... I get to the bands rehearsal hall and meet the girls and another really strange but pleasant surprise is waiting.... The red head that I mentioned I met at the copy/fax place when I tested the first AxR was sitting in a chair at the far end of the room when I walked in. She got up and ran over and gave me a hug and said "Hi John, great to see you again." like we were long lost friends LOL.... It turns out Red is a friend of the band's and she showed them my card and that's how they found out about me LOL...
So we sit and chat for a bit and I get to know the girls. All very attractive and between the ages of 21 and 26. I was sitting on a couch between Red and one of the band members and the rest were sitting on a love seat across from us and a chair beside us. While we were talking Red kept toching me. She would put her hand on my arm, my thigh, my shoulder... and she would keep leaning in close to me when she talked. Same went for the brunette on my left. I actually started to blush at one point.. partly due to the attention but also partly out of feelings of guilt... I kept thinking about Sweetness everytime one of them touched me...
After chatting a while I got them up to do a couple of tunes to audition. They're an awesome group. Very tight, great sound, and they have an awesome stage presence. Just a few bars into the first tune I know they got the stuff. As they are doing one of their original tunes I get an idea for how they can change it up to make it better. It was a ballad and they did the entire song in that slow ballad timing. I got an idea that the song might be better if they amped up the chorus a bit, rocked it out and threw in more emotion. I got up and grabbed a guitar and stepped up to the mic beside the singer (she's 25), another brunette. As I was checking the tuning on the guitar the singer leaned in to me and took a big sniff and said "Wow, you smell awesome." I smiled and thanked her. I got the band to start the tune and told them to follow my lead on the timing. We hit the chorus and I hit some power chords on the guitar and belted out the chorus in a harder style, then slowed it back down for the verses... The singer and the bass player (who was the brunette sitting on my left) sandwiched me and hugeed me and kissed me on either cheek and said "That's awesome!! We love it!" There's that blush again..... I handed the guitar to the singer and said "Now you try it." They did and it sounded awesome.
So the audition went great and I'm bringing them aboard Shipwreck Productions. As I was leaving they were all hugging me and kissing me and thanking me.... blush, blush, blush.. hehehe.... As I was heading out the door Red comes up and hands me a folded piece of paper and says "I owe you." When I walk outside I open the paper and it had her name and number on it..... Ummm.. whoa.........
I guess this might be what ya call blatant hits.... I don't think I'm gonna wear this too much unless Sweetness is around. I'm gonna test it on her tomorrow night. I really like it.. don't get me wrong.... but the attention it seems to garner is a bit more than I was expecting and I really don't want to give the wrong impression... Maybe I wore too much.. not sure... but man.....
Holy shit Pa what a day it sure started out freaky for you, glad that you managed to keep your cool, i would have knocked some teeth outa the guy on the bus grrrrr.
I admire your self control in attempting to relegate the red head to your projects folder, i would be itching to tease at least a little.

Hey if the new gear is too hot for you to handle i will look after it for you lol as it doesent look as if i will be getting some to test.

What a day it turned out for you i would have headed home for a snack and a snooze.
Oh bye the way what was the red heads number :shy:

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-15-2010 8:40 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

03-15-2010 10:02 PM

(03-15-2010 9:18 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Actaully... Has Cat confirmed there are indeed cops in AxR?

Not that I've seen. Feel free to ignore my posts on that subject until you get confirmation.

A potential drawback in using cops in a product for men is that their female partners may pick up on it either consciously or unconsciously. This can lead to bad scenes. My wife has dreams of my infidelity when I'm wearing cops. We've long since talked it out and she knows the mechanism behind it. She can consciously recognize the smell now, as can I.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
03-15-2010 10:02 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2010 8:11 AM

(03-15-2010 10:02 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  Not that I've seen. Feel free to ignore my posts on that subject until you get confirmation.

A potential drawback in using cops in a product for men is that their female partners may pick up on it either consciously or unconsciously. This can lead to bad scenes. My wife has dreams of my infidelity when I'm wearing cops. We've long since talked it out and she knows the mechanism behind it. She can consciously recognize the smell now, as can I.

Oh.. no.. I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way... I was just curious to know if the cops were confirmed or not. I've never smelled cops before.. tha I know of anyway LOL... so I was curious what to look for in regards to the cops scent. But I am assuming it's the cheesy scent.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-16-2010 8:11 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2010 8:39 AM

(03-15-2010 8:40 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Holy shit Pa what a day it sure started out freaky for you, glad that you managed to keep your cool, i would have knocked some teeth outa the guy on the bus grrrrr.
I admire your self control in attempting to relegate the red head to your projects folder, i would be itching to tease at least a little.

Hey if the new gear is too hot for you to handle i will look after it for you lol as it doesent look as if i will be getting some to test.

What a day it turned out for you i would have headed home for a snack and a snooze.
Oh bye the way what was the red heads number :shy:

LOL.... thanks Terry... yeah, it took a LOT of will power not to throttle the guy.... The second our eyes locked my entire body clenched up and I had some very distrubing thoughts that scared me... I felt anger when I heard what he did.. but seeing him face to face for the first time since..... Well... intense doesn't even come close to describing the feeling..... But I kept thinking about how Sweetness would feel if I did anything....

About Red... hehe it wasn't just her that caused an "itch" LOL. However.. that itch got sratched later.... About 10pm Sweetness called and asked me to ocme over when she got home from work... I got there and she told me her ex showed up at her work. He just HAD to fill her in on his seeing me on the bus... He told her I threatened him and kept trying to goad him into a fight LMAO.... Sweetness knows me too well to believe that though. But she did have a tiny bit of a sub consious twitch wondering... knowing how upset I was about what he did and knowing that was the first time I had seen him since learning about it.... I assured her what he told her wasn't true and told her what happened. She knew I was telling the truth. Not sure, but I think I mentioned this a while ago in a post.. I can't lie to Sweetness, even joking aorund ehhehe.... I have this totally blatant tell when I try. She can see it in my eyes and in my facial gestures and my body language.
Now.... at this time I had totally forgotten about wearing AxR v.2. Sweetness and I sat talking for a while. She kept smelling my neck and chest. After about 45 minutes she says "That's a new cologne isn't it." The old deer in the headlights thing hit me and I stammered a bit LOL... I said "Yeah, it's something I tried on when I was at Shopper's Drug Mart today." She gave me a funny look and asked me where I really got it LOL.... Like I said... I can NOT lie to her LOL... So I told her it was something a friend gave me to try. Hey... it wasn't a lie and she knew it LOL... She said it wasn't bad, but pretty musky. She said she liked the one I was wearing on the weekend better (the Possess/Passion).
As we talked Sweetness kept staring into my eyes with this intense look.... I couldn't figure it out.... Then she started kissing me.... not the usual soft passionate kissing... a hard, intense passionate kind of kiss. She grabbed the back of my head and pressed me hard against her. We ended up.... well.. not making love... it was more like this intense, wild kind of sex.... Like she hadn't had it in years and was totally sexually pent up and if she didn't get release she would explode..... I'm not saying it was bad... it was pretty damn stress relieving in fact LOL.... Like we were both releasing all of our pent up frustrations from stress and such.
As I mentioned before.. I feel a bit uncomfortable kissing and telling.. but I thought I had to say it to give a useful report.... Sweetness and I have never made love like that before. It's always been very sweet, soft and passionate. Not just sex, but "making love". Whereas last night it was like wild, erotic, crazy, tear up the sheets sex. We were f**king each others brains out so to speak LOL.....
Now... I could attribute this to seeing her ex and talking about it, you know.. releasing the stress of that situation.... But in the past we had plenty of times where certain stressful situations arose when we were together and we still made sweet love together.... not like last night. So I would have to assume it was the AxR v.2 at work. To be sure I'm going to test this with her again. I'll make sure it's a mellow atmosphere and nothing stress related going on. If it does turn out to be the AxR v.2 then I would say.... I like it a lot LOL..... I mean.. after we finished we both just collapsed holding each other, breathing heavy, but totally feeling destressed. About two minutes after, while we were holding each other, Sweetness started giggling. I smiled and started giggling with her. She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said "That was wicked." LOL
So I have to say.... This mix will indeed come in handy for those times we feel the need to... destress LOL....

03-16-2010 8:39 AM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2010 11:20 AM

May have a chance to test AxR 2.0 today. Have one of those canvassing jobs where I spend 2-3 hours in close proximity with my fellow canvassers.

Trouble is, the only female i know that's canvassing is married. I refuse to target pheromones at her.
03-16-2010 11:20 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2010 2:59 PM

(03-16-2010 11:20 AM)SyraBrian Wrote:  Trouble is, the only female i know that's canvassing is married. I refuse to target pheromones at her.

Chicken... LOL just kidding. I actually respect you for that.

03-16-2010 2:59 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2010 4:29 PM

OK.. this AxR v.2 seems to be a pretty dangerous little mix LMAO....
I went up and met Sweetness for lunch today. It's an awesome day so we grabbed up some greek take out and had a little picnic down by the water... Before I left I took two sprays to the neck (one on each side), one to the chest, and one to each inner forearm. Spritzed a bit of Giorgio to cover and away I went.
About 10 or 15 minutes after we get into the van to head to the restaurant Sweetness takes a deep breath and gives me a funny little look. I pretend I don't see it and try as hard as I can to stop the smile from cracking....
After we get the food, and as we're driving to the waterfront I notice she keeps nonchalantly slightly leaning toward me and slowly inhaling through her nose... I have to turn my head and pretend to be looking at something out the window cause the smile just won't go away hehehe....
We get to the water and I start pulling the food out... Sweetness is half laying, half sitting on the blanket beside me. She leans in real close and takes in a deep breath. She gets this cute little smile and says "That's the same stuff you were wearing last night." I could feel a bit of a blush coming on hehe... I said yeah it is... she says "What IS that stuff? It kind of grows on you." I tell her it's a new cologne my buddy gave me to try out. I said I wasn't sure what the name was hehe... She leans in again, her nose practically touching my neck, and takes a big inhale.... Then she kisses my neck. I put my hands on either side of her face, pull her to me and kiss her lips... I say "Are we gonna eat?" She's got this million mile stare going on.... Then she nods and says "Uhh yeah, we could.." but she didn't sound too enthusistic about eating....
As we're eating the greek salad I take out an olive and hold it up and tell her to tilt her head back and close her eyes. She does... I roll the olive around on her lips softly and then go to drop it into her mouth but it slips and falls onto the blanket behind her shoulder. She starts to laugh and I go to reach over her shoulder to get the olive, so now I'm kind of over top of her, and she reaches up and grabs me by the face and pulls me down and starts kissing me..... very deeply and passionately ehhehe.... We make out for a bit and all of a sudden we hear someone let out a wolf whistle LOL. We look up and there's two teenage guys and a teenage girl walking by on the path and the guys start clapping and whistling LOL.
All of a sudden Sweetness composes herself and giggles and says "Okay, did you put something in the food?" LMAO... I laugh and say no.... She says "well something's getting to me..." LOL..... I get this sly little smile and she says "What's that stuff you're wearing?" Here comes the blush agian.... I tell her "I already told you, it's some new cologne my buddy gave me." She grabs me by the sides of my head and pulls me in and kisses me hard on th elips and then pulls me back and says "Well there's something in that stuff because it made me feel like this last night." I laugh and say "It's not the cologne. You're just letting loose. You're feeling more comfortable with me. At least that's what it seems like." She gives me this sly little look out of the corner of her eyes and says "I think you're lying." I say "You know I can't lie to you." Then she just stares at me, like she's trying to see right through me... I know what she's doing... she's trying to see if I'm lying.... But I wasn't really... I mean... yeah, I do believe she is getting more comfortable... I'm just not saying I think I know why LOL.....
She grabs me and kisses me again and then jumps up and says "Okay, I gotta go back to work now or I'm not going back at all." LOL...
When we get to her work she leans over and kisses me and says "Don't wear that stuff on my lunch break anymore, and be home when I get off work tonight." She kisses me again and jumps out of the van with a cute little smile on her face hehehe....

The enitre drive home I kept pondering... Should I tell her about the pheromones? Would she think it's cheating somehow.... Like.. kinda like drugging her sort of..... or tricked her... or would she understand...????

I'm thinking I shouldn't tell her yet... maybe wait until things are solid and ease it on her maybe....

Anyhow... this AxR v.2.... I don't know if it's the amount that I am putting on or if it's just the mix itself or what but it sure seems pretty frikin potent.... Gonna have to use this one with care LOL...

03-16-2010 4:29 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

03-16-2010 8:40 PM

(03-16-2010 8:11 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Oh.. no.. I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way... I was just curious to know if the cops were confirmed or not. I've never smelled cops before.. tha I know of anyway LOL... so I was curious what to look for in regards to the cops scent. But I am assuming it's the cheesy scent.

No problem. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

A bit about the theory behind women's reactions to cops on a guy.

If a woman smells them it indicates to her either consciously or subconsciously that the guy has been with another woman. This can indicate "social proof." ie - another woman has evaluated the guy and found him acceptable, thus he is worth competing for. The smell of another woman can inspire agressive competition in some women, and turn others off. Your lady's response is consistent with a woman already invested in starting a relationship and not wanting to lose that investment to a competitor.

Once the woman feels the relationship is established and competition is unfair, the response is likely to change. Now the smell of another woman indicates infidelity and the possibility that the long-term relationship may not be working. You can imagine the potential responses, not all of which are enjoyable for the man.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
03-16-2010 8:40 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread