Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
03-12-2010 6:44 AM

I've been working my ass off lately, and have only had one real opportunity to test the bottle that I have. I am going to try to get out this weekend and test again though.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
03-12-2010 6:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2010 11:22 AM

I'm all out of Axr v.1.... Waiting axiously to test v.2.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-12-2010 11:22 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2010 12:26 PM

I received the ax version 2 mix on the weekend. so I decided to test it out that evening.

Firstly the scent was fairly nice, had quite a sharp citrus orange scent at first with a nice aqua tone. All in all it was a nice. There was a cheesy smell which I can only assume is cops? However I cannot be certain as I have never used cops before. But it died down after about 15-20 mins.

I applied one spray to my neck before I went out to see what the scent was like and if I had any self effects. I had a little rush and light-headedness. I walked to the shops and felt pretty relaxed but at the same time in a world of my own, I had no real communication with anyone except the chap in the shop that I went to. He seemed pretty normal and was only there a minute.

(One quick note this made me forget things, or think much more than normal. My mind would jump to thoughts quickly and I would forget what I was doing.)

About an hour later I went to the pub with my friends for a meal and a few drinks, and applied 2 sprays to my wrists.

I can say this definitely lifted my mood and everyone else around. We were chatting and laughing all the way through our meal. The one thing that seemed different was that everyone seemed to be tuned into who was speaking more, and waited until they finished speaking, rather than the usual banter where several people are talking over each other. this seemed to be the theme for the rest of the night, even when we got back to my friends house.

I wore this, to work but had very little effect there, maybe because I work for a construction company, so in the office its mainly guys and the chat is rather loud banter and not really a conversation.

I will try this in a bar/club scene in the next few weeks when I have more cash to go out and when my GF is back from uni, and see if there are any noticeable reactions then.

Seems like a good product to use in combination with a heavy none or sexual mix. Will test that out also.

All in all need a bit more testing to see if there are definite changes. Will post again after a few more tests.
03-12-2010 12:26 PM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2010 1:27 PM

Received AxR 2.0 today. Will test it soon.
03-12-2010 1:27 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2010 3:02 PM

What a cool surprise... Just got the mail and low and behold AxR v.2 was waiting for me. Took a spritz on one wrist and rubbed both wrists together. The scent, as already mentioned, is pretty intense when first applied but it does die down within about 5 minutes. Strange though... When I first spritzed it the strong scent was very similar to AxR v.1, but when it died down it smelled different, kind of... well it's clean, kind of reminds me of standing on the beach in White Rock British Columbia taking in the great ocean breeze... very pleasant. Again though I seem to get dry mouth form this. Not as bad with this batch as the first one but a little. No worries, it'll go away after a while. No immediate self effects yet...
I'm gonna test this one as soon as possible. I won't be able to do it tonight though. I want to run a second test on my Possess and Passion mix with Sweetness tonight and check the consistentcy of it's effects. But l have a meeting with some out of town music industry people tomorrow (2 men and 3 women) and I will test AxR v.2 then... Just so I'm prepared though ehhee... Cat.. is this version more social or sexual? I don't want to make an improper impression on these people LOL.

EDIT: I just noticed luksti's post above. I still don't detect any "cheesy" odor... Hmm... maybe it's just me...

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2010 3:03 PM by PapaWolf.)
03-12-2010 3:02 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-14-2010 3:47 PM

(03-12-2010 6:44 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I've been working my ass off lately, and have only had one real opportunity to test the bottle that I have. I am going to try to get out this weekend and test again though.

Don't worry about it. I'm not planning to setup Ax Inc. and go public anytime soon Smile
You should be receiving the 2.0 version soon.

(03-12-2010 3:02 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  What a cool surprise... Just got the mail and low and behold AxR v.2 was waiting for me. Took a spritz on one wrist and rubbed both wrists together. The scent, as already mentioned, is pretty intense when first applied but it does die down within about 5 minutes. Strange though... When I first spritzed it the strong scent was very similar to AxR v.1, but when it died down it smelled different, kind of... well it's clean, kind of reminds me of standing on the beach in White Rock British Columbia taking in the great ocean breeze... very pleasant. Again though I seem to get dry mouth form this. Not as bad with this batch as the first one but a little. No worries, it'll go away after a while. No immediate self effects yet...
I'm gonna test this one as soon as possible. I won't be able to do it tonight though. I want to run a second test on my Possess and Passion mix with Sweetness tonight and check the consistentcy of it's effects. But l have a meeting with some out of town music industry people tomorrow (2 men and 3 women) and I will test AxR v.2 then... Just so I'm prepared though ehhee... Cat.. is this version more social or sexual? I don't want to make an improper impression on these people LOL.

EDIT: I just noticed luksti's post above. I still don't detect any "cheesy" odor... Hmm... maybe it's just me...

The new version is just a bit more sexual than the first one. You need not worry about meeting room orgies or anything like that.
It's very safe to be worn around your work colleagues and family.

The dry mouth is probably caused by the liquid crack that I sneaked in there. How else do you think the mix makes you so chatty ? Twisted
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2010 3:48 PM by ibelledthecat.)
03-14-2010 3:47 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-14-2010 6:01 PM

(03-14-2010 3:47 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  Don't worry about it. I'm not planning to setup Ax Inc. and go public anytime soon Smile
You should be receiving the 2.0 version soon.

(03-12-2010 3:02 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  What a cool surprise... Just got the mail and low and behold AxR v.2 was waiting for me. Took a spritz on one wrist and rubbed both wrists together. The scent, as already mentioned, is pretty intense when first applied but it does die down within about 5 minutes. Strange though... When I first spritzed it the strong scent was very similar to AxR v.1, but when it died down it smelled different, kind of... well it's clean, kind of reminds me of standing on the beach in White Rock British Columbia taking in the great ocean breeze... very pleasant. Again though I seem to get dry mouth form this. Not as bad with this batch as the first one but a little. No worries, it'll go away after a while. No immediate self effects yet...

The new version is just a bit more sexual than the first one. You need not worry about meeting room orgies or anything like that.
It's very safe to be worn around your work colleagues and family.

The dry mouth is probably caused by the liquid crack that I sneaked in there. How else do you think the mix makes you so chatty ? Twisted
Hey then plz send me the X 4 AxR yackidy yak blar blar The Edge he.
Actually i have still got a little of my AxR left and am keeping it for serious party time as it is just so reliable for good time results i love it..Razz

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-14-2010 6:01 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

03-14-2010 11:16 PM

I tried the 2.0 today.

The cops smell was pretty strong for a mix for men. I've found the "social proof" effects to be effective at lower dosages. Were I mixing it up for myself I'd cut the cops to 25% or less of that dosage. Probably even less.

This does appear to be more sexual than the first batch.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
03-14-2010 11:16 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2010 9:18 AM

(03-14-2010 3:47 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  The dry mouth is probably caused by the liquid crack that I sneaked in there. How else do you think the mix makes you so chatty ? Twisted

Ahhhhh well then that would explain why everyone in the room got stoned when I spritzed some on a candle and then lit it to disperse the Pheromones into the room... Sarcastic hand
(03-14-2010 11:16 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  I tried the 2.0 today.

The cops smell was pretty strong for a mix for men. I've found the "social proof" effects to be effective at lower dosages. Were I mixing it up for myself I'd cut the cops to 25% or less of that dosage. Probably even less.

This does appear to be more sexual than the first batch.

Actaully... Has Cat confirmed there are indeed cops in AxR?

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2010 9:20 AM by PapaWolf.)
03-15-2010 9:18 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2010 9:38 AM

I have a meeting today with an all female band that is auditioning for my company. I'm gonna test out the new AxR v.2 at the meeting. I'll report back with results.

03-15-2010 9:38 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread