Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
03-04-2010 10:02 AM

(03-03-2010 12:43 AM)Phya Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 1:19 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  heh Smile the mix actually does not have any of the -nol's in it.
do you notice any difference between the chattiness that -nol's bring and the kind experienced while wearing AxR ?
I feel that AxR brings about more of an excited chattiness rather than verbal diarrhea that I experience while wearing a-nol.

I have been out of action the last few days but I have finalized a variation of Ax that is much more 'in your face' and has very noticeable effects.
I had originally intended Ax to be a relationship builder but for short term testing, the new variation (calling it AxR 2.0) should be better.

Wow, really? I did notice a difference, but I thought it might be due to some buffering molecule or just a smaller than usual amount. I would compare it this way. A couple sprays of Instant Openness and I hear verbal machinegun fire. I don't know how to type out the sound...but I'm sure you can imagine it. Big Grin Whereas AxR is more like...the toys that office execs always have in movies and stuff. Hanging balls that swing back and forth transferring the energy from ball to ball.

As a relationship builder, it works pretty well I would say. At least, as a general all around relationship builder. If it were meant to be more intimate, I think a little Beta Androstenol would be appropriate, a real small dose.

(03-02-2010 5:38 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  For example, with 4 sprays of Ax, you were wearing -none that you would get from 8 sprays of a Turn Up The Heat to-go. I don't have to tell you what reactions you would get from those doses of Turn Up The Heat. However, you may have noticed that with AxR you hardly felt the -none.

So, for the next version, I am un-balancing the mix to increase the sexual response while at the same time keeping it suitable for social and family use. It's not literally 'in your face', just a bit more groin tickling than the current formulation.

Wow, that much none? I didn't get that feeling at all. With the equivalent of 6 sprays of Turn Up The Heat, I would think I would have felt very different. I'd be interested in seeing what your new formulation of AxR is like. You did a good job on AxR considering your goals. It's smooth and well balanced, does its intended job well.

Thank you for all your detailed reports. I can't tolerate even a single spray of Turn Up The Heat but with Ax, I can use even 10 sprays without noticing the -none at all. The new mix should have a 50% noticable effect from the -none.

(03-03-2010 5:58 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 5:38 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  Planning on getting a king size couch for your office ? P

Well, Phya described it perfectly, the mixes that get strong reactions are the ones that are un-balanced. AxR is a bit too balanced at the moment which might be good for cultivating long-term relationships but you won't see too many instant reactions. For example, with 4 sprays of Ax, you were wearing -none that you would get from 8 sprays of a Turn Up The Heat to-go. I don't have to tell you what reactions you would get from those doses of Turn Up The Heat. However, you may have noticed that with AxR you hardly felt the -none.

So, for the next version, I am un-balancing the mix to increase the sexual response while at the same time keeping it suitable for social and family use. It's not literally 'in your face', just a bit more groin tickling than the current formulation.

LOL.. a pull out sofa bed actually LOL.. But that's only for when Sweetness visits the studio :good3:

WOW!!! That much -none???????????????? OK so that might explain the hug I got form the red head.... I thought it was a social mix actually and she just felt comfortable enough with me to hug me.... So if there's that much -none then maybe I should hold off on testing it with Sweetness until I find out if that's what is causing her to back away some...
Now I tested it again today... I threw the Ax and I think it boomaranged on me..... I took a spray to each side of the neck, a spray on the chest and a spray to each wrist. I headed out to a meeting with a potential sound engineer for my studio. Got there and sat down and talked shop for a while.. After about a half hour though he starts spilling his guts to me about what's been going on in his life... His parents splitting up, his new daughter, how he's planning on proposing to his girlfriend, etc... This goes on for about 45 minutes... Then all of a sudden... I open up!!!! I start talking about what has been going on with me and what my ex has done to try to destroy my life and such and I break down crying my eyes out... Then he starts crying because he went through a similar issue about a year ago.... So there we are... two grown men, started out talking shop about rock stars, recording, and performing on stage and end up bawling in each others arms............... Very strange.............
Now, I ended up taking the bus home... On the way this blind guy that pretty much everyone in town knows gets on with his guide dog. He's had this dog for years and it is the consumette guide dog... diligent and what not, always on duty... Now today the guy sits across form me on the bus. His dog keeps staring at me... then he struts over and sits right between my legs... he stares up at me with a curious look for a few seconds and then starts licking my hand... Guide dogs are not suppose to do this.... They are always on duty... always by the master's side..... I have been on the bus when this guy has gotten on with his dog many times in the past and never seen this behavior from the dog....

Something I want to mention here... I noticed it yesterday but put it off to anything else... But it happened again today.... I get a scratchy throat and my mouth becomes very dry when I wear the Ax... Is anyone else experiencing this?

I still like this stuff though.... so far great results.
(03-03-2010 12:43 AM)Phya Wrote:  the toys that office execs always have in movies and stuff. Hanging balls that swing back and forth transferring the energy from ball to ball.

Those are called Kinetic Balls. It's kinetic energy that makes them keep swinging back and forth hitting each other.

Did you guys end the night concluding that all girls are jerks ? Smile

As for the dry throat, it might be the result of your actions from the pheromonal effects rather than the Pheromones itself. I read a long time ago on PT where a guy said that Pheromones made him hypoglycemic. I don't think that they can cause such extreme physical effects.

The dry mouth might be a result of you talking more than usual as a result of the mix ?
Like, when I use spaceland, I always get drained towards the end of the day but that is just because it makes me jump around much more than usual. Maybe something similar in your case ?
03-04-2010 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-04-2010 11:31 AM

First test of Ibled's mix

3 sprays (2 to neck 1 to chest) before I went to work.

Observations on smell - There is something REALLY sharp in the smell initially... I can't quite describe it, but I didn't terribly much like it. After it sat for awhile I found the smell to be decent but nothing special.

Noted self-effects - I got a slight headache right after application. Generally high doses of none give me a minor headache, but it could also be the fragrance package (I have sensitivities)

I distinctly remember having highly sexual thoughts on my drive to work - unusually sexual thoughts. This is a similar effect to Androtics AMMO (which tends to put me into a 'clubbin' kind of mode).

Unfortunately work was a wasteland and I didn't interact with anybody until lunch... so that's all I got.

Next test will be 3 spray application before Ultimate frisbee (indoor) tonight.
---
03-04-2010 11:31 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2010 4:41 PM

(03-04-2010 10:02 AM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  Did you guys end the night concluding that all girls are jerks ? Smile

As for the dry throat, it might be the result of your actions from the pheromonal effects rather than the Pheromones itself. I read a long time ago on PT where a guy said that Pheromones made him hypoglycemic. I don't think that they can cause such extreme physical effects.

The dry mouth might be a result of you talking more than usual as a result of the mix ?
Like, when I use spaceland, I always get drained towards the end of the day but that is just because it makes me jump around much more than usual. Maybe something similar in your case ?

LOL no.. the cuddling came later when I saw Sweetness LOL.... Which I actually have to mention here because I believe it was residual effects...
Sweetness popped in around 8:30 or 9 PM last night. We sat and had a drink and talked about our days... She was very open with me about some things I don't think she would have talked about before... Like an argument she had with her sister and such... She usually doesn't talk to me about her little tiffs with her sister.. But she did last night.. After about a half hour she scooched over closer to me and leaned in and took a big inhale at my neck and said "Mmmm that's new.... what is it." I had totally forgotten about the Ax and I was running through my mind trying to think of what I was wearing because I don't have any cologne at the time (still waiting on my Giorgio for Men). The all of a sudden it hit me... My eyes popped wide open and I kind of gasped LOL... Sweetness gave me a funny look and asked what was wrong.. I just laughed and said "oh I didn't think I was wearing anything but I remember my brother sprayed me with this Aqua Di Gio stuff he just got." I said that because I thought I remembered someone saying AxR smelled something like that and that's all I could think of LOL..... Sweetness said "Well I like it, does Giorgio smell better than that?" And I had to be honest and tell her it does, in my opinion anyway... Not that I don't like the AxR scent....
Anyhow... The longer we sat talking the closer she kept scooching toward me. Eventually she had her one hand around my shoulders, then later the other hand was on my thigh, Then she was laying with her head against my chest and then all of a sudden she looks up at me with this sweet smile and then kisses me...... We kiss for a little bit and she eventually pulls back and has the most awesome smile on her face and look in her eyes... Then the damn phone rang..... LOL..... It was her mom... She got called in to work so Sweetness had to go because her son was at home and her mother was watching him. Oh well.. I can wait.... But damn... If it was the AxR that did this I love this stuff.....
Now.. the reason my eyes got so wide and I gasped was because of the talk we've been having here regarding Sweetness and the possibly adverse effects -nones could have on her..... But things went very well.... Next time I know Sweetness and I will be together I think I might toss on a bit of AxR a few hours ahead of time to let it diffuse a bit before she is exposed to it... See if I get the same result....

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 4:43 PM by PapaWolf.)
03-04-2010 4:41 PM
bubblecatcher
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2010 7:35 AM

Hello, ok received my version 2 of AXR today, can one quick spray just to see how it strong fragrance was. Have to say it is much better then last version, smells like a different fragrance to and not as strong and more pleasant to my nose, that said i am sure i can still smell cops in it but that smell fades after 10min or so.

Will test it over weekend.
03-05-2010 7:35 AM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-05-2010 12:06 PM

Results from testing during my game of Ultimate -

Same very strong almost astringent smell right at application - once it died down it was ok.

Similar slight headache after application, the headache passes in approx. 30 minutes so it might very well be due to sensitivity to the fragrance package.

While driving I felt exceedingly aware... almost on edge but in a good way.
---

During the game I would say that it seemed as though I was more aware than typical. I was almost playing slightly more aggressively than is typical for myself. My concentration must of been slightly off (I baubled multiple passes... although I did catch them all so maybe it was improved but my timing was off due to charging more aggressively towards the disc). My throwing was excellent which typically indicates that I was more calm during pressure (this could also be because the team didn't have strong markers)

Overall I think I wore myself out more than typical (I feel wrecked today)
---
After the game one female on my team gave an unusual compliment on my play...

Long Term Relationship was very clingy right after application (as I was leaving the house... she was literally trapping my hand to keep me from going anywhere)
She seemed a bit cranky when I got home... but made a sexual comment out of the blue (which indicates it was spontaneously on her mind)
03-05-2010 12:06 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2010 3:31 PM

Went to see the Trailer Parks Boys stage show at the Empire Theater with Sweetness last night.... One spray of AxR to each side of the neck and one to chest.... Sweetness was, as Wrl called it, clingy all night... in a very good way. While watching the show (and laughing our butts off) there was a lady sitting directly to my left... very nice looking.... she kept leaning over to make comments to me.. some regarding the show, some off the wall comments regarding where she was going after the show. She kept putting her hand on my forearm when she spoke to me... Sweetness noticed it... She looked me in the eyes after the second time the lady put her hand on my forearm, got a contented look (knowing I was there with HER ONLY) and gave me a kiss.

Went out for a late dinner after the show. Had a very attractive waitress. She kept standing closer to me and leaning in to talk to me throughout the dinner. We've ate here before and had the same waitress but this is the first time she has been so... Umm.. "sociable" LOL.... Sweetness kept getting this look on her face with a sly little smile that seemed to say "eat your heart out dear, he's with ME!" LOL I liked it very much.

Got home around 1am.... Sweetness "convinced" me to stay the night with her... No love making.. but an awesome night of cuddling.....

I also have to note here.... all the men we encountered last night also seemed to be pretty chatty with me as well... The AxR seems to be a pretty well balanced social/romantic/sexual kinda mix thingy.... I really like it so far....

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-06-2010 3:31 PM
bubblecatcher
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-08-2010 6:02 AM

Hello, ok tried out AXR V2 sunday.

3 sprays, 2 to neck one shared across wrists.

Applied 1.30pm arrived 2pm

Scent better then AX version and dies down after while.

Sunday with two woman friends, both of whom are interested in me but not looking for same from them. We always get on well and have a laugh and have used Pheromones around them a lot.

Dinner went well and smooth, all chatty and laughing, one was very chatty like there is alpha nol in mix. Was some flirty banter but not overtly sexual.

Self effects, nothing really big but felt relaxed and open.

About 4.30 went for walk and to local pub, at pub i decided to see how things would go if added some other Pheromones.

2 sprays spaceland to hair, 15mcg P83 back of neck.

Quickly got the spaceland effect of sillyness and increase in innate laughing which settled down after a while. Then the friend sitting next to me had her legs touching mine for long time even though plenty of space at table. When leaving pub the other friend made point of removing something (ie hair) from my jacket.

When back at flat the friend who had been resting her legs against mine sat on sofa next my chair leaning towards me, she kept touch and stroking her neck and cleavage.

AXR v2 seems to have subtle social affects with a hit sexual fun but not serious and hard hitting, the addition of P83 did seem to increase the sexual side and push it forward.

Note i don't think P83 is sexual itself but more of an amplifier.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2010 9:55 AM by bubblecatcher.)
03-08-2010 6:02 AM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-08-2010 9:55 AM

Applied an application before heading out to the comedy club with my Long Term Relationship - we were planning on going to a hosueparty afterwards so I thought I could judge the effects there. Didn't end up going, however I will note that Sunday I was exceedingly horny all day (I didn't shower)
03-08-2010 9:55 AM
WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

03-09-2010 3:48 PM

Applied 2 sprays of Ax - one to either side of my neck. Wow, instantly after my first spray I had a momentary lapse in concentration. Either the scent, the pheromones or both hit me really hard. Even though the cologne is strong I can still smell the cheesy copulins through it - I guess I must have a really sensitive nose to copulins. I haven't smelt this smell (this potent anyway) on a woman before, and I couldn't detect it in the PS test pack either (which is I think the only other pheromone mix I've worn with cops in) so I guess there must be quite a dose of copulins in Ax. Every time I get a whiff of the cologne, I get a subsequent whiff of copulins.

I feel like I'm underwater because everything I do, every movement I make has slowed down. Time itself seems to have slowed. Not a slow, deliberate move with confidence -Androsterone type vibe, just a general slowing down of energy. I don't feel slughish or drained, just really chilled and slow. I feel a little drunk actually - it's a heavy mix.

The only effects I've noticed from others is a general increase in chattiness. I haven't spotted a difference in how I'm perceived, but it's to early to tell after just one test. A promising mix - I wouldn't describe it as socially vibrant but more socially sedating.
03-09-2010 3:48 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2010 10:39 PM

IBTC, I just received your package containing AxR 2.0 today. Wow my mail is fast. Big Grin I haven't sprayed it, but off top, it smells more like copulins than the earlier one. I'm not sure if it's because my sense of smell is getting better because my allergies are clearing up. P Nice lil bag btw.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
03-11-2010 10:39 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread