Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
02-26-2010 1:23 PM

Test 2

Applied 2 sprays to front of neck before haircut. Hairstylist was mid-twenties brunette who has cut my hair previously. Conversation was sparse and only haircut related. Early thirties fellow hairstylist with nothing else to due kept yapping on about her troublesome three year old, who seemed to be a prime candidate for a visit from the Supernanny.

Outside of that, not much to report.
02-26-2010 1:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2010 1:53 PM

Day 4
9:00AM
2 drops of Dominance on wrists and throat, 3 sprays of AxR to throat and wrists

Woke up, was a little late, but I didn't really care. I was kinda in a lazy mindset. I get to class and my stomach is acting up. I can't concentrate it's distracting me so much. Making hella noise and hurting a bit. I go up to the professor to talk to her about some grades real quick and a guy I know in the class jokes around and tells me to go get something to eat cause he heard my stomach all during class.

I go to my weekly 'French Table' where I practice my French. I show up and the leader asks me if I slept too much. I didn't, but I definitely felt like it. I blame it on my stomach problem, but I did feel really out of it and zoned out. Talked for a bit, but wasn't really in the conversations and couldn't form my thoughts well. I left to go to a psychology presentation. I see a bunch of TAs who I've had in the past. I talk to one about drumming for a bit, another TA whose class i'm currently in sees me and strikes up a conversation. We just talk about what I've been doing and stuff like that. I talk about working as an RA and how it's actually my favorite part of school right now. Smile

The presentation goes on, my friend who is presenting gets drilled with critiques/questions. It was really interesting to watch. Afterwards, I talk to my friend about some solutions to the critiques, something I was thinking about anyways.

I had a lunch appointment, but I'm still not feeling so well, so I cancel and call off the rest of my day. I go home to get some lunch. Since my digestion isn't going over so well, I decide to get some higher quality food. There's a local organic supermarket that I go to sometimes. They have a deli there, so I get a burrito and some pizza. The server is very chatty and friendly. She seems like a fairly upbeat person though. The cashier is also very friendly and nice, I end up getting a discount card there since it's only $10 for a student.

I take my food and go home. Eat and all that. Some friends come over, we smoke some weed, play cards and just hang out. Later I go to the gym to try and clear my head of the fuzz. I have a good workout, come home and more or less ass out later in the night.

So I wonder if the interaction between the ingredients in Dominance and AxR somehow resulted in the 'fuzzy', 'zoned out' feelings I was experiencing. Honestly, I felt a little high. I did experience one strange thing. The presentation was attended by professors and grad students. I was the only undergraduate and most of them have never seen me before. I think one of them was curious as to who I was and what I was doing there. She asked her friend next to her, but she had no idea. The only reason that I know she was talking about me was because she was staring Eek at me for at least a minute straight. I looked away, awkwardly tried to smile hi, looked away, and then looked back. She was still looking at me.

Honestly, because of the strange and unusual day, I'm going to have to try it again and see if it's an isolated incident.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-26-2010 1:53 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2010 2:06 PM

Wooo hooo!!! Got my package today!!!
Haven't had an opportunity to actually test it on anyone else but did take a spritz to my wrist then rubbed wrists together. The scent isn't bad at all... Kind of reminds me of Jovan Musk a little bit... Been sniffing at it for a wile now but haven't noticed any self effects like I did with Turn Up The Heat...
The first chance I get I'll be testing this out... the opportunity may present itself later tonight if I get to see my lady friend.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-01-2010 2:06 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-01-2010 3:46 PM

Day 4
11:30AM
1 drop of Dominance and 2 sprays of AxR on wrists and throat

So my fridays are usually pretty chill, but today was better than usual. It mostly had to do with my class being canceled and going to lunch/hike with a friend.

To start the day off, I'm feeling kinda lazy again, but I get up and get ready. I'm a little late for class, but whatever. Nothing really amazing happens in class. There happened to be a video being shown that was related with the Last Lecture series I'm trying to get started at my university. I asked my TA during the video if I could make a small announcement after the video. She had no problem with that, so I made a shameless plug for our program before the class left. That was kind of cool.

After that, I went to go have lunch with my friend. It was a chill lunch, talked about whatever. We went exploring around campus, looking for unused, obscure trails. Eventually we ended up outside of the botanical gardens. Hiked up to some rocks, sat and smoked a couple bowls. We saw some people in the botanical gardens looking at us. I waved hi. We talked about how ironic it is that those people were in the 'Botanical Gardens' which implies natural beauty, yet they were the ones fenced in an artificial environment. Then we climbed up a hill, checked out the view. Admired how much land our university owns. Finally, we headed back onto campus, climbing down some rocks on the way down. I had a lot of fun.

Then we went to the campus store and got some munchies, sat in the cafeteria and just hung out some more. I tried to copy the Panda Express logo. It didn't turn out too well. Smile I had to come back to lab so we parted ways.

Lab was the usual. And then I went home.

Okay, so pheromonal effects. The combo of Dominance and AxR was better balanced at a 2:1 ratio. The total pheromone content of 3 AxR: 2 Dominance was simply too much, and I believe resulted in that 'hazy, faded' feeling. This other ratio was much smoother and easier to work in. Both products are fairly well blended and smooth. It should be noted, however, that part of it may be due to the fact that Dominance is oil based, not alcohol based, and therefore, the diffusion may be slower and smoother. It may have slowed down the diffusion of the AxR. I noticed that people weren't as talkative, although there was certainly no lack of conversation.

As far as my interactions with my friend went (to be clear, my friend is a woman), I felt a little electricity, but it was a little bit like two young kids who are friends first, before becoming teenagers with raging hormones. Part of it is that I like hanging out with her and i've been in too many situations where I've messed up friendships because of intimate relations. I want to learn how to keep friends friends and gfs gfs. Although, for the record, if I had a gf, I'd like her to have similar characteristics and values as my friend. I do genuinely enjoy her company, but I don't want to complicate things.

Anyways, I get the feel of AxR + Dominance. I think Dominance is too smooth of a product to make much of a shift in AxR. I think a more aggressive product would blend better. I may try adding in some p79 to amp up the none in both products. I haven't seen any blatant, in your face hits with AxR, but I attribute that to the smoothness of the product. Usually, the ultra strong hits come from products that aren't well balanced, resulting in a hit or miss phenomenon.

Actually, there was one thing. I walked into my lab meeting and looked at S. She was smiling and I smiled back, mouthing 'hi'. The lab went on and things were as they usually are. I asked S about class and if I missed anything. She mentioned something about the thursday ritual. I think I said she should have texted me. She said she didn't have my number. I replied that we should fix that. She left, but later on I got a message from her saying she got my number from our friend. We chatted briefly and then went off to do whatever.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
03-01-2010 3:46 PM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-02-2010 1:19 PM

(02-24-2010 1:20 PM)Phya Wrote:  Day 3
9:00am
3 sprays to throat
1 spray to back of neck

Okayy..this will be a long day. So I wake up, go to class. Pretty uneventful at first. I have a break before I need to go to lab so I head over to the sushi stand. I wait in line, and I get to my turn. I saw an acquaintance and asked him how his test went, but he had on earphones and didn't hear me. One of the workers there saw this. When I looked at her, we smiled at each other about the mishap. A little bit later, my sushi chef (a much older woman) was talking to the chef that smiled at me (a young girl), asking her when she was done working. She said she was done at the hour, but then back to finish her shift in an hour. The older woman explained that it's probably so they don't have to give her, her legally required break. I interjected, saying that's hella lame. I noticed the older woman smiled. I don't know why she smiled, but I suspect it was kind of a knowing smile. A smile saying "I know what you're up to guy". The girl responded excitedly, and we talked about how annoying it must be to have to leave work for an hour, only to come back. Then I asked her about working a job at school and where I can find one. By that time, my sushi was finished, and I headed off, wishing the young girl a good day.

I still had some time before I had to work, so I took my lunch to lab. When I got there, there was already an RA there working. We talked for a while about whatever. After eating, I began my own RA work. We were talking about comedians and I had some stand up so I was playing it on my laptop while we were working. Another RA comes in and joins the conversation. Later the first RA leaves and it's just me and the girl. We're talking about Skittles and I told her we should do a Skittle taste test later. We watched some stand up, and eventually got some work done. Smile She was wearing a very frilly, kinda princess type, pink dress. I asked her why she was dressed up. She said she didn't have enough time in the morning, so she just threw it on. I was kind of surprised, it didn't look like something you'd just throw on, but either way, I told her she looked nice. She was happy to hear that.

So, after that, I'm biking home, I see an acquaintance doing tricks in the courtyard. I stop to talk to him for a while. He's a biochem grad student, so we talked about synthesizing molecules and how the salem witch trials might have been about a bunch of women tripping off hallucinogens.

I needed a haircut, so I go to a place near my house. The wait is 10 minutes, so I go to a nearby organic supermarket and get an acai berry drink. I come back and I see another customer waiting. I decide to get my haircut the next day and leave. I go home, realize I need to go to the bank, so I grab my stuff and head out with my roommate. He's on his way to class, but since I'm not rushed for time, I go with him.

I get to the bank and there's a cute teller there. So calls me over and we start our business. She had her nails painted a bright green, so I comment on it, asking her if she's celebrating st. patty's day early or something. She laughs and explains the story. She asks if I'm a student here and what I'm studying. After I ask, she asks me if I like it. I respond that I do, then ask her what she studies. She mentions Bio with an ugly face. So I tell her, "I guess you don't like Bio, huh? You made a face." She smiles and says it's because she has a midterm coming up. By that time, I'm done with my transaction, I say bye, and wish her luck on her exam.

I leave the bank and head back home. It's my day to do the dishes so I do that. Afterwards, I head to the gym with my friend. We're doing our workout and I remembered I was supposed to introduce myself to the head manager of the gym about a removed machine. I go to her office and ask about alternative exercises for my lower back. I noticed she apologized profusely, to the point where I told her it's not necessary to be so sorry, and that I appreciate her offer to help me find an alternative. We set up an appointment later on in the week. During the whole conversation, one of the staff members I'm acquaintances with chimes in either vouching for the manager (saying how qualified and capable she is) or me (saying how dedicated I am, and I'm not just complaining to complain).

After the gym, I'm back home and we're all joking about that Die Antwoord group again. We just chill for the rest of the night playing cards...annnnnd, that's about the rest of it. My dad comes home hella late and is kinda talkative. I fall asleep, and now I'm here.

So, after having spent 3 days with just AxR, I have come to the following conclusions. The mix is smooth for an alcohol based product. It doesn't seem to have any sharp edges. It is, however, very talkative. If you avoid high dosages of Instant Openness like me, I would suggest keeping the dosage of AxR to ~2 sprays. The -none is well buffered, perhaps even too well buffered, I barely noticed its presence. As a comfort building/social mix, it works very well. It isn't over bearing pheromone wise, and promotes a smooth, lively conversation. It seems to have a fairly long duration. It lacks a sexual edge, however. Upping the dosage to get more -none is not a practical solution IMO, because you would be overloaded verbally by all the conversation. A better idea would be to incorporate your own fav -none product, although I have yet to try it. It's something I will be trying the next couple days.

I made a comparison earlier to Androtics's Ammo. The scent is somewhat similar, but the pheromonal effects are different. Ammo is more visceral, AxR is much more social and talkative. I could describe AxR as a 1/2 Ammo, 1/2 Instant Openness, type combo. I must mention that the Ammo I have worn may not be of the same composition as the Ammo available today, so my impression may not be reflected by others. I haven't worn AxR in party situations where overtly sexual hits like the ones I've seen with Ammo are likely to happen, but my impression is that AxR doesn't have the bite that Ammo has, not that Ammo has a ton or anything. AxR just has a different focus, and if that focus is socialization, it does its job very well. Good job IBTC! I might tone down the Alpha Androstenol juuuust a touch. Other than that, you have a solid mix.

heh Smile the mix actually does not have any of the -nol's in it.
do you notice any difference between the chattiness that -nol's bring and the kind experienced while wearing AxR ?
I feel that AxR brings about more of an excited chattiness rather than verbal diarrhea that I experience while wearing a-nol.

I have been out of action the last few days but I have finalized a variation of Ax that is much more 'in your face' and has very noticeable effects.
I had originally intended Ax to be a relationship builder but for short term testing, the new variation (calling it AxR 2.0) should be better.

I shall send it out to all those who have provided a detailed first report of the first batch. If any of the other testers wish to try out the new variation, please post one detailed report of the last batch to qualify.

Thanks again to all the testers for posting your reports Smile
03-02-2010 1:19 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2010 5:02 PM

(03-02-2010 1:19 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  I have been out of action the last few days but I have finalized a variation of Ax that is much more 'in your face' and has very noticeable effects.
I had originally intended Ax to be a relationship builder but for short term testing, the new variation (calling it AxR 2.0) should be better.

I shall send it out to all those who have provided a detailed first report of the first batch. If any of the other testers wish to try out the new variation, please post one detailed report of the last batch to qualify.

Thanks again to all the testers for posting your reports Smile

Just in time LOL.... I actually just had my first opportunity to wield the Ax. I intended on testing it on Sweetness first but the opportunity hasn't arisen yet. But I had to go out today on some business for my new company and figured it was a great opportunity.

So, I spritz on four sprays. one to each side of the neck, one to the chest and one to a wrist and then rub wrists together.
I head downtown to fax some papers to one of the bands that is a potential new client.
While I'm waiting in line at Staples to do the fax there are two young females in front of me, one blonde the other a red head. They looked around their early twenties. We were all standing there pretty quiet when all of a sudden the red head turns and takes a quick glance at me. She then does a double take and smiles at me and says hi. I say hello back and she starts talking about how long they have been waiting, where they are headed after they finish up there, and such. As she's talking the blonde turns and gives me a good long look and then she too starts talking. But she's talking about the photos that they are getting copied and pulls a bunch of photos of her and the red head out of a portfolio and starts showing them to me. They inform me that they are models with a local agency called Modelle. Then they both start telling me about the photo shoot where the photos were taken and such. I let them know about my new music production company and tell them that I will be needing models and actresses in the future for CD cover shoots, videos, etc... and give them both my card. They take the cards and give each other a "wow" look like they just got invited to be int the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition LOL and start giggling and thank me. Now before y'all go gettin' any idears I was completely genuine in my intentions LOL.
Anyhow... we talk a bit more about my work and then it's their turn, they get their work done, and say goodbye, but before they walk away, and this totally blew me away, the red head gives me a hug and says "Thanks a million, we WILL call you." :red face:

After I got my faxing done I headed over to East Side Mario's for a quick beer before I headed back home. As I'm sitting at the bar reading a Yamaha catalogue for digital mixing/recording boards a guy sits next to me. After about ten minutes he starts telling me about his night last night at another night club. How he got pretty drunk and ended up in an argument with his girlfriend and she stormed out of the bar without him an such... I have a pretty good nose and can smell if someone has had even one or two alcoholic beverages and I detected nothing on this guy at the time. The guy went on about his argument and also about other things between he and his girlfriend... totally spilling his guts like I was Sigmund Freud or something LOL.

Later, I arrive home and there's a Fed Ex guy at my door with my new Studio mics. As I'm signing for them he starts talking about his day and the different people he's encountered on his route and such... We stood there talking for about ten minutes.

So far those are the only interactions today....

I do want to mention something here though... After about a half hour of wearing the Ax I did start to feel kind of drowsy. However, I got to bed at midnight last night and was up a 6am.... so that could be the reason for that. But I did notice someone mentioned drowsiness so thought I would just touch on it in case.

All in all... so far I like this stuff. It seems people open up quite a bit when I wear it. This is just my first test though and I do intend on doing a lot more. But so far... I think this could come in handy with Sweetness.... I'm gonna give it a shot next time I see her.

BY the way... Cat, when you say the new one is more "in your face" can you explain how?

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 5:03 PM by PapaWolf.)
03-02-2010 5:02 PM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-02-2010 5:38 PM

(03-02-2010 5:02 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Just in time LOL.... I actually just had my first opportunity to wield the Ax. I intended on testing it on Sweetness first but the opportunity hasn't arisen yet. But I had to go out today on some business for my new company and figured it was a great opportunity.

So, I spritz on four sprays. one to each side of the neck, one to the chest and one to a wrist and then rub wrists together.
I head downtown to fax some papers to one of the bands that is a potential new client.
While I'm waiting in line at Staples to do the fax there are two young females in front of me, one blonde the other a red head. They looked around their early twenties. We were all standing there pretty quiet when all of a sudden the red head turns and takes a quick glance at me. She then does a double take and smiles at me and says hi. I say hello back and she starts talking about how long they have been waiting, where they are headed after they finish up there, and such. As she's talking the blonde turns and gives me a good long look and then she too starts talking. But she's talking about the photos that they are getting copied and pulls a bunch of photos of her and the red head out of a portfolio and starts showing them to me. They inform me that they are models with a local agency called Modelle. Then they both start telling me about the photo shoot where the photos were taken and such. I let them know about my new music production company and tell them that I will be needing models and actresses in the future for CD cover shoots, videos, etc... and give them both my card. They take the cards and give each other a "wow" look like they just got invited to be int the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition LOL and start giggling and thank me. Now before y'all go gettin' any idears I was completely genuine in my intentions LOL.
Anyhow... we talk a bit more about my work and then it's their turn, they get their work done, and say goodbye, but before they walk away, and this totally blew me away, the red head gives me a hug and says "Thanks a million, we WILL call you." :red face:

After I got my faxing done I headed over to East Side Mario's for a quick beer before I headed back home. As I'm sitting at the bar reading a Yamaha catalogue for digital mixing/recording boards a guy sits next to me. After about ten minutes he starts telling me about his night last night at another night club. How he got pretty drunk and ended up in an argument with his girlfriend and she stormed out of the bar without him an such... I have a pretty good nose and can smell if someone has had even one or two alcoholic beverages and I detected nothing on this guy at the time. The guy went on about his argument and also about other things between he and his girlfriend... totally spilling his guts like I was Sigmund Freud or something LOL.

Later, I arrive home and there's a Fed Ex guy at my door with my new Studio mics. As I'm signing for them he starts talking about his day and the different people he's encountered on his route and such... We stood there talking for about ten minutes.

So far those are the only interactions today....

I do want to mention something here though... After about a half hour of wearing the Ax I did start to feel kind of drowsy. However, I got to bed at midnight last night and was up a 6am.... so that could be the reason for that. But I did notice someone mentioned drowsiness so thought I would just touch on it in case.

All in all... so far I like this stuff. It seems people open up quite a bit when I wear it. This is just my first test though and I do intend on doing a lot more. But so far... I think this could come in handy with Sweetness.... I'm gonna give it a shot next time I see her.

BY the way... Cat, when you say the new one is more "in your face" can you explain how?

Planning on getting a king size couch for your office ? P

Well, Phya described it perfectly, the mixes that get strong reactions are the ones that are un-balanced. AxR is a bit too balanced at the moment which might be good for cultivating long-term relationships but you won't see too many instant reactions. For example, with 4 sprays of Ax, you were wearing -none that you would get from 8 sprays of a Turn Up The Heat to-go. I don't have to tell you what reactions you would get from those doses of Turn Up The Heat. However, you may have noticed that with AxR you hardly felt the -none.

So, for the next version, I am un-balancing the mix to increase the sexual response while at the same time keeping it suitable for social and family use. It's not literally 'in your face', just a bit more groin tickling than the current formulation.
03-02-2010 5:38 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2010 12:43 AM

(03-02-2010 1:19 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  heh Smile the mix actually does not have any of the -nol's in it.
do you notice any difference between the chattiness that -nol's bring and the kind experienced while wearing AxR ?
I feel that AxR brings about more of an excited chattiness rather than verbal diarrhea that I experience while wearing a-nol.

I have been out of action the last few days but I have finalized a variation of Ax that is much more 'in your face' and has very noticeable effects.

Wow, really? I did notice a difference, but I thought it might be due to some buffering molecule or just a smaller than usual amount. I would compare it this way. A couple sprays of IO and I hear verbal machinegun fire. I don't know how to type out the sound...but I'm sure you can imagine it. Big Grin Whereas AxR is more like...the toys that office execs always have in movies and stuff. Hanging balls that swing back and forth transferring the energy from ball to ball.

As a relationship builder, it works pretty well I would say. At least, as a general all around relationship builder. If it were meant to be more intimate, I think a little Beta Androstenol would be appropriate, a real small dose.

(03-02-2010 5:38 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  For example, with 4 sprays of Ax, you were wearing -none that you would get from 8 sprays of a Turn Up The Heat to-go. I don't have to tell you what reactions you would get from those doses of Turn Up The Heat. However, you may have noticed that with AxR you hardly felt the -none.

So, for the next version, I am un-balancing the mix to increase the sexual response while at the same time keeping it suitable for social and family use. It's not literally 'in your face', just a bit more groin tickling than the current formulation.

Wow, that much none? I didn't get that feeling at all. With the equivalent of 6 sprays of Turn Up The Heat, I would think I would have felt very different. I'd be interested in seeing what your new formulation of AxR is like. You did a good job on AxR considering your goals. It's smooth and well balanced, does its intended job well.

-Steve Jobs
03-03-2010 12:43 AM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2010 2:20 PM

I don't know if this qualifies as a test or not. A week ago, I added two neck sprays of AxR to my usual strip club mix "The Shiny 1054". The Shiny 1054 consists of two sprays of both Instant Shine 2X and MX 351 to the hair, and two sprays of MX350 to the face and two sprays of MX353 to the neck and upper chest. I also wash with Dial Magnetic blue bodywash.

Shiny 1054 is my "more bang for the buck" mix.

I went to get a dance and hang out with my favorite dancer, who's retiring and moving away at the end of the month. I've known her for six years, and she always devotes an ungodly amount of time and attention to me.

She loves the effect The Shiny 1054 has on her and responded the same way as always. But afterwards, we got into the most revealing and honest conversation we've ever had. I found out things about her I never knew, and she found out things about me I never previously revealed to her. She's always known about my phero usage.

Maybe it had as much to due with her iminent departure, but I can't deny that AxR was present during the most down to earth and honest conversation I've ever had with her.

Oh yeah, she also liked the scent.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 2:21 PM by SyraBrian.)
03-03-2010 2:20 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2010 5:58 PM

(03-02-2010 5:38 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  Planning on getting a king size couch for your office ? P

Well, Phya described it perfectly, the mixes that get strong reactions are the ones that are un-balanced. AxR is a bit too balanced at the moment which might be good for cultivating long-term relationships but you won't see too many instant reactions. For example, with 4 sprays of Ax, you were wearing -none that you would get from 8 sprays of a Turn Up The Heat to-go. I don't have to tell you what reactions you would get from those doses of Turn Up The Heat. However, you may have noticed that with AxR you hardly felt the -none.

LOL.. a pull out sofa bed actually LOL.. But that's only for when Sweetness visits the studio :good3:

WOW!!! That much -none???????????????? OK so that might explain the hug I got form the red head.... I thought it was a social mix actually and she just felt comfortable enough with me to hug me.... So if there's that much -none then maybe I should hold off on testing it with Sweetness until I find out if that's what is causing her to back away some...
Now I tested it again today... I threw the Ax and I think it boomaranged on me..... I took a spray to each side of the neck, a spray on the chest and a spray to each wrist. I headed out to a meeting with a potential sound engineer for my studio. Got there and sat down and talked shop for a while.. After about a half hour though he starts spilling his guts to me about what's been going on in his life... His parents splitting up, his new daughter, how he's planning on proposing to his girlfriend, etc... This goes on for about 45 minutes... Then all of a sudden... I open up!!!! I start talking about what has been going on with me and what my ex has done to try to destroy my life and such and I break down crying my eyes out... Then he starts crying because he went through a similar issue about a year ago.... So there we are... two grown men, started out talking shop about rock stars, recording, and performing on stage and end up bawling in each others arms............... Very strange.............
Now, I ended up taking the bus home... On the way this blind guy that pretty much everyone in town knows gets on with his guide dog. He's had this dog for years and it is the consumette guide dog... diligent and what not, always on duty... Now today the guy sits across form me on the bus. His dog keeps staring at me... then he struts over and sits right between my legs... he stares up at me with a curious look for a few seconds and then starts licking my hand... Guide dogs are not suppose to do this.... They are always on duty... always by the master's side..... I have been on the bus when this guy has gotten on with his dog many times in the past and never seen this behavior from the dog....

Something I want to mention here... I noticed it yesterday but put it off to anything else... But it happened again today.... I get a scratchy throat and my mouth becomes very dry when I wear the Ax... Is anyone else experiencing this?

I still like this stuff though.... so far great results.
(03-03-2010 12:43 AM)Phya Wrote:  the toys that office execs always have in movies and stuff. Hanging balls that swing back and forth transferring the energy from ball to ball.

Those are called Kinetic Balls. It's kinetic energy that makes them keep swinging back and forth hitting each other.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 6:00 PM by PapaWolf.)
03-03-2010 5:58 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread