Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
02-23-2010 2:02 PM

(02-23-2010 1:51 PM)Phya Wrote:  Day 2
11:00am
3 sprays on throat.

Woke up, did my shower thing and headed out the door. Went to my lab work, I wasn't in the chattiest mood, but the other girl working there was. After she left, my 'boss' walked in and started on some work. He's a pretty chill guy and we get along well so his behavior is nothing unusual. We listened to a MJ mix by Jazzy Jeff and did our work. I think we were pretty loud cause another RA walked in and she mentioned it sounded like a party from outside. My boss was talking a lot about how terrible the paper he was grading was and how he feels bad about wrecking their grade.

After that, he left to get some lunch and it was just me and the other RA. We talked about whatever for a bit, a third RA walked in and we talked briefly before I left for class.

I got to class and sat near my group. Lecture was already in progress, so I kept quiet for a while. After class ended, I talked with my group real quick about logistics and then walked with my prof, talking about some concepts his lecture brought up.

After that, I got some lunch and went back to my lab work. One of the RAs from before was still in there. We ended up talking about how the concert I went to was (she gave me her extra ticket), how her trip went, and standards of beauty. I showed her that Dove commercial where they photoshop models and make them larger than life. We watched a couple of those videos, solved her phone problem, and some other random stuff. We were done with our hours so we finished up and left lab together, parting ways when I get to my bicycle.

I go home, some friends are there and we're joking about a music group out of South Africa named Die Antwoord. For those of you that are in the know, I'm unleashing my inner zef, you know, getting my full FLEX on! I think it's pretty fuckin self-spoken. Haha.

Anyways, after that my dad and I had a long talk about life and what I'm gonna do with my life. It was a long long talk, probably close to 3 hours. After that, we got some dinner to go, brought it back and ate. Then I just chilled for the rest of the night.

Again, a strong emphasis on chattiness. No strong sexual hits, mostly all social. However, I think part of it is that I've been dealing with people with whom I maintain a strictly social relationship with. If I were in a different environment, things might be different. Mainly, I'm not going to be flirting with my fellow RAs.

IBTC, about your questions regarding scent: I don't have a great sense of smell either. Well, to be accurate, I can smell well and notice distinctions, but I am horrible at articulating those distinctions. I suppose I lack the necessary olfactory vocabulary.

I'm not good at telling you what I do like, but I can tell you what I don't like. Have you ever smelled 'The Game' scent from ptalk? I definitely didn't like that too much. Too sweet, too fruity/flowery. It feels like I'm wearing 'pink'. A couple scents I do like are Excalibur and Dominance from Love Potions. I don't know how much I'll like them if I become familiar with other scents, that is to say, they aren't necessarily my favorites, but I do like them. I try to avoid overly spicy scents although a little spice is nice. I want to say AxR reminds of a very common, popular cologne. I want to say Aqua Di Gio, but I have no idea what that smells like, I just feel like if I had to guess, that would be my guess.

Pheromone-wise, I'd say it is a much better addition to your favorite -none based product than a stand alone. However, I have to try it before I can really conclude that. It's just my impression at this point. It is smooth and doesn't irritate in the way too much Instant Openness might be irritate. However, if I were to use this product as an addition, I'm not sure I would want the scent, for it might clash with the scent of the -none product. Either way, I'm wearing 4 sprays today, so we'll see how things go today.

You are spot on about the scent, it is based on Aqua Di Gio Smile
Thank you for the report, I shall analyze it by this weekend. I am also working on a variation that is much more sexual while retaining the 5mcg per spray -none concentration. This is one for work and college and the other one can be used for bars, clubs and other PU places.
02-23-2010 2:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2010 6:00 PM

(02-23-2010 1:24 PM)Phya Wrote:  I wouldn't worry about it Papawolf, Pheromones can influence behaviors, but as often mentioned, they can't make people do things. If you're at a family event, no matter how attracted you become, you wouldn't act on it, right? Assuming your family members have been taught how to restrain their impulses, I'm sure you'll be fine. If you are worried thought, I think Catlord has talked about similar situations with family members on ptalk.

LOL... you knew I was joking right? LOL....

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-23-2010 6:00 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2010 6:07 PM

No magic package today.... Sad I think I might have one of those mailmen that were mentioned before... LOL

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-23-2010 6:07 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2010 7:40 PM

(02-23-2010 6:00 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  LOL... you knew I was joking right? LOL....

No I didn't. Smile We've actually had a lengthy discussion back at ptalk about family members and pheromones so I took your question seriously.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2010 7:41 PM by Phya.)
02-23-2010 7:40 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2010 8:41 AM

(02-23-2010 7:40 PM)Phya Wrote:  No I didn't. Smile We've actually had a lengthy discussion back at ptalk about family members and pheromones so I took your question seriously.

Oh crap.. really? Sorry about that Phy LOL. I was just kinda kidding around cause I thought it a little... well... Countyish (there's a place around here called The County that's..... well... Umm... Have you seen the movie Deliverance? LOL) to wear a sexual attractant at a family outting hehe kinda like the old Jeff Foxworthy joke.. If you go to family reunions to pick up dates.... You might be a redneck. LOL
But I did figure you did know it wasn't a sexual attractant before the family thing hehehe...

02-24-2010 8:41 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2010 12:39 PM

(02-24-2010 8:41 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Oh crap.. really? Sorry about that Phy LOL. I was just kinda kidding around cause I thought it a little... well... Countyish (there's a place around here called The County that's..... well... Umm... Have you seen the movie Deliverance? LOL) to wear a sexual attractant at a family outting hehe kinda like the old Jeff Foxworthy joke.. If you go to family reunions to pick up dates.... You might be a redneck. LOL
But I did figure you did know it wasn't a sexual attractant before the family thing hehehe...

Haha, yeah, I've heard that joke before. Papa, you wouldn't believe some of the suggestions/discussions we've had before. You may be joking, but others have expressed extreme disgust at even wearing pheromones around family members lest they get a sexual hit. We had a long discussion about how wearing pheromones around family doesn't mean you're trying to hook up with them, etc..

(02-23-2010 2:02 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  You are spot on about the scent, it is based on Aqua Di Gio Smile
Thank you for the report, I shall analyze it by this weekend. I am also working on a variation that is much more sexual while retaining the 5mcg per spray -none concentration. This is one for work and college and the other one can be used for bars, clubs and other PU places.

Hah, lucky guess. Thank you for the opportunity to test. Smile I'll keep the reports coming.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2010 12:43 PM by Phya.)
02-24-2010 12:39 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2010 1:20 PM

Day 3
9:00am
3 sprays to throat
1 spray to back of neck

Okayy..this will be a long day. So I wake up, go to class. Pretty uneventful at first. I have a break before I need to go to lab so I head over to the sushi stand. I wait in line, and I get to my turn. I saw an acquaintance and asked him how his test went, but he had on earphones and didn't hear me. One of the workers there saw this. When I looked at her, we smiled at each other about the mishap. A little bit later, my sushi chef (a much older woman) was talking to the chef that smiled at me (a young girl), asking her when she was done working. She said she was done at the hour, but then back to finish her shift in an hour. The older woman explained that it's probably so they don't have to give her, her legally required break. I interjected, saying that's hella lame. I noticed the older woman smiled. I don't know why she smiled, but I suspect it was kind of a knowing smile. A smile saying "I know what you're up to guy". The girl responded excitedly, and we talked about how annoying it must be to have to leave work for an hour, only to come back. Then I asked her about working a job at school and where I can find one. By that time, my sushi was finished, and I headed off, wishing the young girl a good day.

I still had some time before I had to work, so I took my lunch to lab. When I got there, there was already an RA there working. We talked for a while about whatever. After eating, I began my own RA work. We were talking about comedians and I had some stand up so I was playing it on my laptop while we were working. Another RA comes in and joins the conversation. Later the first RA leaves and it's just me and the girl. We're talking about Skittles and I told her we should do a Skittle taste test later. We watched some stand up, and eventually got some work done. Smile She was wearing a very frilly, kinda princess type, pink dress. I asked her why she was dressed up. She said she didn't have enough time in the morning, so she just threw it on. I was kind of surprised, it didn't look like something you'd just throw on, but either way, I told her she looked nice. She was happy to hear that.

So, after that, I'm biking home, I see an acquaintance doing tricks in the courtyard. I stop to talk to him for a while. He's a biochem grad student, so we talked about synthesizing molecules and how the salem witch trials might have been about a bunch of women tripping off hallucinogens.

I needed a haircut, so I go to a place near my house. The wait is 10 minutes, so I go to a nearby organic supermarket and get an acai berry drink. I come back and I see another customer waiting. I decide to get my haircut the next day and leave. I go home, realize I need to go to the bank, so I grab my stuff and head out with my roommate. He's on his way to class, but since I'm not rushed for time, I go with him.

I get to the bank and there's a cute teller there. So calls me over and we start our business. She had her nails painted a bright green, so I comment on it, asking her if she's celebrating st. patty's day early or something. She laughs and explains the story. She asks if I'm a student here and what I'm studying. After I ask, she asks me if I like it. I respond that I do, then ask her what she studies. She mentions Bio with an ugly face. So I tell her, "I guess you don't like Bio, huh? You made a face." She smiles and says it's because she has a midterm coming up. By that time, I'm done with my transaction, I say bye, and wish her luck on her exam.

I leave the bank and head back home. It's my day to do the dishes so I do that. Afterwards, I head to the gym with my friend. We're doing our workout and I remembered I was supposed to introduce myself to the head manager of the gym about a removed machine. I go to her office and ask about alternative exercises for my lower back. I noticed she apologized profusely, to the point where I told her it's not necessary to be so sorry, and that I appreciate her offer to help me find an alternative. We set up an appointment later on in the week. During the whole conversation, one of the staff members I'm acquaintances with chimes in either vouching for the manager (saying how qualified and capable she is) or me (saying how dedicated I am, and I'm not just complaining to complain).

After the gym, I'm back home and we're all joking about that Die Antwoord group again. We just chill for the rest of the night playing cards...annnnnd, that's about the rest of it. My dad comes home hella late and is kinda talkative. I fall asleep, and now I'm here.

So, after having spent 3 days with just AxR, I have come to the following conclusions. The mix is smooth for an alcohol based product. It doesn't seem to have any sharp edges. It is, however, very talkative. If you avoid high dosages of Instant Openness like me, I would suggest keeping the dosage of AxR to ~2 sprays. The -none is well buffered, perhaps even too well buffered, I barely noticed its presence. As a comfort building/social mix, it works very well. It isn't over bearing pheromone wise, and promotes a smooth, lively conversation. It seems to have a fairly long duration. It lacks a sexual edge, however. Upping the dosage to get more -none is not a practical solution IMO, because you would be overloaded verbally by all the conversation. A better idea would be to incorporate your own fav -none product, although I have yet to try it. It's something I will be trying the next couple days.

I made a comparison earlier to AD's Ammo. The scent is somewhat similar, but the pheromonal effects are different. Ammo is more visceral, AxR is much more social and talkative. I could describe AxR as a 1/2 Ammo, 1/2 Instant Openness, type combo. I must mention that the Ammo I have worn may not be of the same composition as the Ammo available today, so my impression may not be reflected by others. I haven't worn AxR in party situations where overtly sexual hits like the ones I've seen with Ammo are likely to happen, but my impression is that AxR doesn't have the bite that Ammo has, not that Ammo has a ton or anything. AxR just has a different focus, and if that focus is socialization, it does its job very well. Good job IBTC! I might tone down the Alpha Androstenol juuuust a touch. Other than that, you have a solid mix.

-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2010 1:23 PM by Phya.)
02-24-2010 1:20 PM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2010 2:12 PM

My next test will be wearing it as a stand-alone during my upcoming haircut.
02-24-2010 2:12 PM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2010 5:03 PM

Yesterday i started with 3 sprays. 2 to neck 1 to chest.
I could immediately smell a very unpleasant cheasy like odor which faded away after about 15 min.
The mix pusht me a bit and i also felt kinda dizzy. I went to the fitness center then to bicycle. What really disturbed me, that the scent was so strong that i could smell it the whole time. Even 2 hours after application ist was stil too strong.
In the fitness center i could not recognize anything. While i was on the bike two girls were directly next to me but i could not get any reaction.
The girl at the reception was also just like every time.
Concerning the odor...the bathroom where i appllied it still smells cheesy :-( I don't know if something went on the wall or so, but i can't find the spot where the smell comes from.

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 1:31 PM by Hyper.)
02-24-2010 5:03 PM
bubblecatcher
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-26-2010 6:28 AM

Hello, ok i tried this again yesterday.

First was visit to hospital for follow up after operation, travelled on bus as can't drive yet.

Three sprays to the neck, still not keen on scent and sure i can smell some cops in there?

On bus i sat close to couple of women both about 30, one white and one black. No detectable reaction for either.

Checked into hospital, receptionist young 20 something, sat about 8 ft from her while waiting to go in, again no detectable reaction.

An older nurse removed dressing, again nothing.

Surgeon came to check wounds and discuss what next, if anything he seemed to be impatient to get away and i had to pin him down with questions, though this might be as busy.

I then had to go to physio to book in my referral, there was one person in front of me and i recognised the receptionist from previous physio. She was smiley and friendly and ask if had been before as she recognised me. She seemed a little flustered, ask i my details then changed her mind and said she could find them on system which she did. She ask about problem and generally came across as interested and chatty, she had never been this forward before.

In the evening i had a bath and headed for local bar and karaoke night. Was quite when arrived, said hello to DJs and couple of locals.

Got served by hot slightly mad barmaid (early 30s) who i have been using other mixs on, my interaction with her have been becoming playful and at times flirty. This continued tonight so not sure if AX mix or just continuation of previous interactions?

The older barmaid seem to be spending bit more time standing close to me when not serving, i spoke to her a few times and she opened me more then she usually does.

As night went on and got busier a guy who i have seen in bar before stood behind me, after about 10 min he made some comments to me about singers, never spoken to him before.

Not got a handle on this mix yet, it seems subtle in its effects and does not seem to really grab some ones attention, more creeps ups and gentle tickles them.

I need to try this in situation where i can get close and have a conversation with people.

Should note i don't get any self effects other then possibly feeling a bit tired after a while!

Will test some more and may even let my 19 yr old nephew some to try and see how he finds it.
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2010 6:29 AM by bubblecatcher.)
02-26-2010 6:28 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread