Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
12-23-2009 7:20 AM

I had no idea about this. I didn't do a lot of browsing there, just searched for the stuff I wanted so I was kinda ignorant about their business practices.

One thing that I do know though, is that money changes most people, regardless of how noble their initial intentions were. AD seems to be another casualty caused by greed I guess.
12-23-2009 7:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hammer2510
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-30-2009 6:43 AM

Hi everyone and thank you for the mail redirecting me to this site and a very nice set up it is!
I have been testing one of the Ax mixes and will report on my findings very soon. I like the idea of upping the -none content, though this is a personal thing and probaably more to do with being *ahem* of the slightly older generation.

Well i am glad i have found this forum as it looks genuinely a nice place to be and hope i can continue to be part of the trials.
12-30-2009 6:43 AM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-30-2009 6:56 AM

(12-30-2009 6:43 AM)hammer2510 Wrote:  Hi everyone and thank you for the mail redirecting me to this site and a very nice set up it is! I have been testing one of the Ax mixes and will report on my findings very soon. I like the idea of upping the -none content, though this is a personal thing and probaably more to do with being *ahem* of the slightly older generation. Well i am glad i have found this forum as it looks genuinely a nice place to be and hope i can continue to be part of the trials.

Welcome hammer2510
I would love to hear your reports on the Ax mix. I am still waiting on supplies for the next round.
It's funny how so many businesses use the holidays as an excuse to be lazy. 
You will enjoy it here as the environment is much more open and the admins here have no commercial interest, unlike PheroTalk.

12-30-2009 6:56 AM
WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

01-06-2010 6:15 PM

eeek!!! I sense a lot of Androtics antagonism here - some subtle, some not so subtle. I'll just put my fingers in my eyes and pretend I didn't read it. Anyway, I'm here to report on the Ax mix, I've only been able to test it one time so far, but will definitely be testing it much further and reporting back here.  

This is my first time wearing Ax (A10), and therefore a self test.

I sprayed 2 sprays - 1 to either side of my neck. The first 5 seconds I could smell quite strong Neroli then I was hit with the overwhelming smell of cheese. I know some people are very tuned in to the smell of pheromones, but I personally can never smell anything through Neroli, game or Akuto - even when wearing unscented products from Androtics I've never really been able to consciously smell pheromones through the alcohol. After applying Ax, however, I could smell cheese very potently. Having never used copulins before (I know PS has copulins in, but reportedly not a large dose) I assumed it was them that I detected as cheese - it did after all smell like a vagina times ten*. 5 minutes after application and the cheese smell had died down, I sprayed a spray of cologne to my throat to avoid anyone else getting whiff of the smell.

* Like I said, the smell of cheese smelt very much like vagina but was much more overpowering. I usually find the first 5 seconds very unpleasant when going down on a girl, but after that the smell seems to totally vanish and I love it. The cheesy smell from Ax also vanished - almost - as quickly as it came and hit me. I can't think of the word (Ax definitely takes away some of my ability to concentrate) given to smells which we almost instantly stop consciously smelling, but I know that word applies to both the smell of a real vagina and the cheese in Ax.

Self Effects:

After smelling what I believe to be couplins, I prepared myself to feel aroused any minute. The arousal never came though. Instead I felt very serene "“ a lot like how I feel around Instant Female Magic. The self effects I get from this mix actually remind me very much of one of my favourite mixes: 2 Ammo, 2 Instant Female Magic, 3 Instant Openness and 5 Instant Shine. I didn't feel a loss of energy, but a slowing down of energy (very different thing), I just felt very tranquil and chilled out. This mix definitely doesn't make me want to get up and do something, it makes me want to just sit here and bathe in the pheromone cloud. Very relaxing mix. My hands feel so relaxed I'm even struggling to type this now several hours later.

Effects on others:

This was only a self test, and could only manage to be around two guys. Both were very, very chatty "“ Spaceland style chatty. They were both in a good mood anyway, but the mix also seemed to pick them up ever so slightly. I'm sorry I don't have much more to report other than that.

For what its worth, my dog absolutely loved me and would not leave me alone or stop following me. I'm going to guess that, that was the copulins as well.

Overall experience rating 7/10. "˜Pleasant' is how the mix makes me feel, "˜Chatty' is how the mix makes other (guys) feel. This was only a self test, next time I need to do the mix justice and wear it out and about. There is high dosage of pheromones in this mix, you can feel them. I'd like to thank again "˜ibelledthecat' for undertaking this project, I'll be sure to test the mix again shortly in a much more appropriate environment.

01-06-2010 6:15 PM

Unregistered

01-07-2010 3:51 AM

Hey, No recent tests due to Christmas & Flu but just posting to say I made it accross, same username.

01-07-2010 3:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply

Login or register to remove all advertising

ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-07-2010 7:31 AM

Welcome to Pherotruth guys.

Thank you for your reports. I shall have the second round ready by the 15th of this month and I think you will like the improvements. I shall also be giving away 10 more to-go bottles to members of this forum who are from other countries.

So, if anyone who is currently not testing Ax is interested, please post here expressing your interest and send me your address via PM.

To the big dogs (you know who you are) : If you guys would be willing to test Ax, please drop me a PM as I have a few bottles reserved for you guys outside the 10.
01-07-2010 7:31 AM
hammer2510
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-07-2010 8:32 AM

Ok here goes with my reports, unfortunately haven't been able to do a great deal of testing over the festive period due to a death in the family over Christmas but i am now ready to give this my full attention.

Initial Test:

Three sprays in total, two to neck area and one to wrist. No real self effects though the smell is fairly overpowering, does seem to die down after about fifteen minutes but does linger in the air with the occasional waft reaching the nostrils.

Where tested:

Well put this on the way to pub via the supermarket (odd i know but provisions were needed)
Stepped out of the car with a spring in my step and grabbed a ticket at exactly the same time as an attractive lady and her partner/husband/brother or someone pulled in next to me. Managed to a get a winning smile from the lady as we both walked away from our cars, can't really put this down to mix as i think she was 10 - 15 feet away and was very brief contact.

Nothing else really to report on this as in pub friends were chatty but hadn't seen them for a while and was a fair bit of catching up to do.

One note though a close friend (female) spent a few minutes sniffing my top and asking about smell. I asked the question did she like the fragrance, to which she replied " Not really sure, smells a bit odd."

Anyway definately more testing needed and looking forward to the next mix.

score at moment 5/10 - no real noticable hits or reactions able to attribute to it.
01-07-2010 8:32 AM
hammer2510
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-21-2010 11:11 AM

Just a quick update to bump this thread up. Asked friend again what they thought of the smell just to see general reaction, answer i got was "no not really as there is something in it i just don't like"

Anyway will be hopefully out most the weekend to give it a full go.
01-21-2010 11:11 AM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-22-2010 1:53 PM

Hey there. Another tester signing in.

I'm sorry to say that I've not really touched my stock of ax since the last post at PT, partly because I didn't know if the testing would be back in some form and partly because I've not really had a night out to give it justification.

Now that I've received my little note and found my way to this shiny new forum I will endeavour to begin the testing procedure again (probably starting next Friday when I have a night out planned.)

In short; here now, testing soon.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2010 2:55 PM by tangent.)
01-22-2010 1:53 PM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-22-2010 2:03 PM

hello guys, welcome back. I shall have the 2nd round ready in a weeks time. You can hold off the testing until then if you wish.
01-22-2010 2:03 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread