Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
tangent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
03-18-2010 2:21 PM

Well day two with Ax 2.0.

I went with 2 sprays today just to see what effect that would have. The immediate effects were certainly less noticeable than previously but I did again get that feeling that i was slightly distant from any problems I have and that it was all under control.

The aggressive guy I mentioned in my last post was back today and that shifted the group dynamics quite a bit. He is someone who is constantly complaining and whinging and being over assertive and he almost demands attention even though most people try to ignore him. This morning he wasn't too bad and there were actually periods of relative calm for quite some time. The low key atmosphere was matched by the rest of the team and there was less of the bright flirtiness from the two girls I mentioned earlier.

The day was marked again by a slight increase in verbal aggression later in the day (probably about 8 hours hours after application.) I find this odd. It's either the spray uppin the alpha effect which then dies off and people try to reassert themselves or there may be something that's causing this after prolonged exposure or it's a coincidence.

Tomorrow I think I'll try four sprays with an idea to try an additional spray at 2pm-ish.
03-18-2010 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-20-2010 4:50 PM

Hello guys,

So here is my reasoning behind why you should not worry about the copulins in AxR giving you the vibe of a cheater or a jerk. Before I start, you should know that all of this is only my opinion and I have no scientific evidence to back this up.

Widely speaking, our brain can be broken down into 2 parts - the conscious side and the sub-conscious. The conscious side is responsible for logical decisions and the sub-conscious for our emotions.

So when we use Pheromones, we use them to trigger the sub-conscious part of people's brains which then makes them do things that cannot be explained logically or something that is 'not normal' for them.

All Pheromones have 2 components to them - the actual scent and the chemical part that is responsible for the pheromonal effects.

So, for example -none smells like cat piss to some people. Lets isolate the 2 components here - one is the smell of cat piss and the other is the actual -none. This is hypothetical because the smell is a property of the chemical so they can't really be isolated physically.

Now, you make 2 different scents from the components. One is made from chemicals that are not pheromones but it smells like cat piss without any of the effects of -none. The other is just -none but without the smell. Here, if you wear the first mix, people will think that a cat has pissed on you because that is what the logical part of the brain would tell them. However, with the second mix, girls would just get horny without thinking that a cat has pissed on you even if they might have smelled the cat piss mix on you before. The third mix that you could wear is just pure -none in which case, the Pheromones will trigger the emotional side and the smell will trigger the logical side. This would be counter-productive as one part of her wants to get with you and the other part is thinking that a cat has pissed on you. Hence, I feel that Pheromones are always better scented.

Bringing the subject back to copulins - your partner thinking that you have been cheating is something that is churned out from the logical part of her brain. So, similar to the example above, if you wear a scent that smells like copulins without actually having any copulins, your partner will think that you have cheated because she can smell another womans scent on you. But, if you wear copulins without any of the smell, this thought will never cross her mind at all because her logical side needs proof to reach a conclusion. No smell = no proof!

This also raises another point, telling your partner about the pheromones will be counter-productive as it will activate her logical side which will try to fight her emotional responses whenever she feels like doing something that she normally wouldn't.

I am not very good at explaining stuff so I hope my reasoning has been clear. Feel free to express your opinions or ask questions.
03-20-2010 4:50 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-21-2010 12:04 AM

I have been applying copulins along with all of my pheromone applications for the last 26 days, also have added the cops to my AxR applications as i did today with absolutley fab results, oops and i also added 9 mcg of AndrostEnone and 2 dr Androstadienone @ 1mg/mL concentration, this heated up the AxR, i know because i did experience women getting touchy and also there was one young blond who started to follow me around and every time i stopped she did also stop and hang, she was waiting for me to talk to her and i would have if the circumstances had have been different.

I apply 1 small drop of Essence of Woman to each inner forearm just below the elbow and after 8-10 minutes i cover with a couple a dprays of good cologne.

Yes this does actually give me good attention from males young and old who seem to act in a very helpful and understanding manner, even some of my well heeled uppercrust peers are responding towards me in a most attentive manner, which did really suprise me, at first and now the results are consistant.

The first few weeks i was using the copulins my Sheela was acting in a most suspicious manner, i hnow she was effected because she was dredging up the past and asking me if i was receiving messages from girls,and every time my cell phone message tone rang she was on to me like a hawk and would not give me a minutes peace it was really dramatic and not pleasant at all, and it was pissing me off no end.

She knew that i was using Essence of Woman but she does not really understand the nature of copulins and pheromones, and at the time i really should have realized what she was going through but it just did not click.

The great thing that has come out of this now is that Sheela is now calmed down and my boat is once again sailing smooth waters and also she has become sensitised to my new Essence of Woman enhanced signature, yes wants to kiss and cuddle more also, and yes.

The short and long of the post is that copulins has certainly improved the effects of my pheromone applications, and now it is becoming like second nature for me to apply them.

I have one application of AxR left and it certainly is an excellent brew, maby the Cat should think of selling this juice to interested forum members Hmmmmm yep id order some like 4 sprays really goes a long long way.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-21-2010 12:04 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2010 3:39 PM

Great post Cat. It seems very logical too. Is there a cops scent to the AxR v.2? The reason I ask is because of the reactions I got from Sweetness when I was wearing it. Lately I have either gone without Pheromones around her, or used either straight Posses or my Possess/Passion mix. I had a pretty eventful night with the mix last night. I posted in my journal about it here: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-PapaWolf-g...30#pid8430

I'm gonna try to toss a bit of AxR v.2 into the Possess/Passion some time to see what happens. Should be interesting LOL

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-21-2010 3:39 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-23-2010 10:44 AM

All these reports sound good but I too am a bit concerned about using it around my girlfriend. But now shes back from uni I think I will give ax 2.0 a chance as I have tested it in social situations and work however mainly with guys present so haven't been able to test out the sexual side of the mix.
Last night I had some amazing results with my Jerk "“ spaceland "“ shine mix I made. Much better than thought, as I have been using it for work and when im teaching fencing to gain more respect and make people listen more. Its worked considerably well but yesterday my girlfriend couldn't keep off me, she kept hugging me and kissing me on my neck, followed by ripping my clothes off. and believe me this is very unusual as she is not the forward/dominant type.
Anyway I digress .... I will test out the ax mix tonight and report back shortly. Have never used cops around her before so this is new territory so I will tread carefully. I may try it with the above mix as well and see if that will affect how it performs, but that's for another day. Hopefully some more shirt ripping action awaits..... Mrgreen
03-23-2010 10:44 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-24-2010 7:58 AM

(03-21-2010 12:04 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I have been applying copulins along with all of my pheromone applications for the last 26 days, also have added the cops to my AxR applications as i did today with absolutley fab results, oops and i also added 9 mcg of AndrostEnone and 2 dr Androstadienone @ 1mg/mL concentration, this heated up the AxR, i know because i did experience women getting touchy and also there was one young blond who started to follow me around and every time i stopped she did also stop and hang, she was waiting for me to talk to her and i would have if the circumstances had have been different.

I apply 1 small drop of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) to each inner forearm just below the elbow and after 8-10 minutes i cover with a couple a dprays of good cologne.

Yes this does actually give me good attention from males young and old who seem to act in a very helpful and understanding manner, even some of my well heeled uppercrust peers are responding towards me in a most attentive manner, which did really suprise me, at first and now the results are consistant.

The first few weeks i was using the copulins my Sheela was acting in a most suspicious manner, i hnow she was effected because she was dredging up the past and asking me if i was receiving messages from girls,and every time my cell phone message tone rang she was on to me like a hawk and would not give me a minutes peace it was really dramatic and not pleasant at all, and it was pissing me off no end.

She knew that i was using Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) but she does not really understand the nature of copulins and pheromones, and at the time i really should have realized what she was going through but it just did not click.

The great thing that has come out of this now is that Sheela is now calmed down and my boat is once again sailing smooth waters and also she has become sensitised to my new Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) enhanced signature, yes wants to kiss and cuddle more also, and yes.

The short and long of the post is that copulins has certainly improved the effects of my pheromone applications, and now it is becoming like second nature for me to apply them.

I have one application of AxR left and it certainly is an excellent brew, maby the Cat should think of selling this juice to interested forum members Hmmmmm yep id order some like 4 sprays really goes a long long way.

I have no plans to sell it as of yet. I still have a batch of AxR 2.0 waiting to be sent out, so you should be getting a bottle soon Smile

(03-21-2010 3:39 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Great post Cat. It seems very logical too. Is there a cops scent to the AxR v.2? The reason I ask is because of the reactions I got from Sweetness when I was wearing it. Lately I have either gone without Pheromones around her, or used either straight Posses or my Possess/Passion mix. I had a pretty eventful night with the mix last night. I posted in my journal about it here: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-PapaWolf-g...30#pid8430

I'm gonna try to toss a bit of AxR v.2 into the Possess/Passion some time to see what happens. Should be interesting LOL

The funny thing is that both AxR and AxR 2.0 have the same concentration of cops. The only difference is that AxR has a 20% concentration of fragrance oil but AxR 2.0 has a 10% concentration. The smell of the cops overrides the scent of the other ingredients and so this mix has more 'copulin like' (not pheromonally, logically - see my earlier post) effects even though the quantity used is the same.
This was kind of a mini-experiment that I did to confirm what I had said in my earlier post. Just reducing the fragrance oil makes such a huge difference in the way people perceive the mix even though the ingredients (copulins) are exactly in the same ratio as before.

Btw, feel free to cover it up. That will only increase the effect in my opinion.

(03-23-2010 10:44 AM)luksti Wrote:  All these reports sound good but I too am a bit concerned about using it around my girlfriend. But now shes back from uni I think I will give ax 2.0 a chance as I have tested it in social situations and work however mainly with guys present so haven't been able to test out the sexual side of the mix.
Last night I had some amazing results with my Jerk "“ spaceland "“ shine mix I made. Much better than thought, as I have been using it for work and when im teaching fencing to gain more respect and make people listen more. Its worked considerably well but yesterday my girlfriend couldn't keep off me, she kept hugging me and kissing me on my neck, followed by ripping my clothes off. and believe me this is very unusual as she is not the forward/dominant type.
Anyway I digress .... I will test out the ax mix tonight and report back shortly. Have never used cops around her before so this is new territory so I will tread carefully. I may try it with the above mix as well and see if that will affect how it performs, but that's for another day. Hopefully some more shirt ripping action awaits..... Mrgreen

Let me know how you get on and also cover the mix up if you feel the smell is too strong.
03-24-2010 7:58 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2010 8:08 AM

(03-24-2010 7:58 AM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  Btw, feel free to cover it up. That will only increase the effect in my opinion.

I'm going to try just that today. I'm gonna slap on on AxR v.2 with some Passion and see what happens when I go to the three meetings I have today. I'll report back.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-24-2010 8:08 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-24-2010 11:37 AM

(03-24-2010 7:58 AM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  [quote]I have no plans to sell it as of yet. I still have a batch of AxR 2.0 waiting to be sent out, so you should be getting a bottle soon Smile
Thank you cat it is really appreciated.

My thread >
03-24-2010 11:37 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2010 3:31 PM

Terry... that poor girl in your avatar.... It's a shame she hasn;t been able to afford a bikini top that fits her since she was in thrid grade.... well... after a second look.... I guess it's not that big of a shame... LOL

03-24-2010 3:31 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-24-2010 3:41 PM

(03-24-2010 3:31 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Terry... that poor girl in your avatar.... It's a shame she hasn;t been able to afford a bikini top that fits her since she was in thrid grade.... well... after a second look.... I guess it's not that big of a shame... LOL
To tell the truth i am not game to look at the moment as i am feeling very fruity because the weather is cooled down and its now nice and fresh around these parts.Eek PS maby i should remove that bikini top from her !!!!!!! hmmmmm that could lead me a stray second thoughts it should stay

My thread >
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2010 3:45 PM by terry0400-40.)
03-24-2010 3:41 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread