Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
03-17-2010 10:10 AM

(03-16-2010 8:40 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  No problem. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

A bit about the theory behind women's reactions to cops on a guy.

If a woman smells them it indicates to her either consciously or subconsciously that the guy has been with another woman. This can indicate "social proof." ie - another woman has evaluated the guy and found him acceptable, thus he is worth competing for. The smell of another woman can inspire agressive competition in some women, and turn others off. Your lady's response is consistent with a woman already invested in starting a relationship and not wanting to lose that investment to a competitor.

Once the woman feels the relationship is established and competition is unfair, the response is likely to change. Now the smell of another woman indicates infidelity and the possibility that the long-term relationship may not be working. You can imagine the potential responses, not all of which are enjoyable for the man.

WHOA!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the post Wind!! I never even thought about that... I think you may have hit it on the head. I can see that being the case with Sweetness. As I mentioned a while ago, Sweetness told me to feel free to be with other women while we are in friendship mode. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Now.... As it just happens, when I tested the first version of AxR I got a smiliar reaction from Sweetness. She got pretty passionate but we got interupted. And that time it was after I had been wearing it for a few hours....
Now again last night... Sweetness shows up here after work. I oepn the door for her and the first thing she does is grab me and hug me and take a big whiff of my neck and chest. She looks up at me with this really wicked look in her eyes. Not wicked bad, wicked as in "I'm gonna ravage you" wicked LOL. And she did LOL.... I hadn't added any more AxR v.2 or anything else. Just what I had put on earlier. We went from the front foyer into the kitchen, from the kitchen to the dining room, and from the dining room to the sofa in the living room..... In all the time we've been together, in fact in all the time I've known her I have never seen her this way. Aggressive, take charge, wild abandon, firey passion....
After reading your post I think I see what is happening. Maybe she's fighting (so to speak) to keep me. To show me she really wants me and doesn't want someone else coming between us... It makes perfect sence. If that's the case.... then I really will have to be careful with AxR v.2.... I don't want Sweetness to think there is anyone else or that she has to compete. She's it for me!! She's coming over again tonight to watch American Idol. I'm gonna go with straight Giorgio and see what happens. Then on the weekend break out the Possess/Passion again.
Thank you so much for the information Wind. You may have just saved me from making a mistake with AxR v.2.
But Cat.... that doesn't mean I don't like it. I acutally love the effects I've gotten so far. I just don't want it to backfire. Know what I mean?

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2010 10:11 AM by PapaWolf.)
03-17-2010 10:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-17-2010 11:23 AM

Decided to do a real time test at the computers at a public library. Put two sprays of AxR 2.0 and sat at a computer next to a woman using the nextcomputer.

Unfortunately, almost as soon as I sat down, she finished her computer business and logged off. Now, I have two sprays on and nobody around.

Since I have the stuff on, I suppose I'll keep it on for work and report tomorrow. There should be a couple of single girls working.

I can already note that the scent's a little too musky for my taste. I feel like Paul Rudd's character from Anchorman when he breaks out the Sex Panther!
03-17-2010 11:23 AM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-17-2010 12:20 PM

Hey guys, I had actually written a post explaining all your issues but I was afraid to post it as I am feeling very edgy due to not sleeping the last 2 days.
I'll go through it later and post the edited version soon Smile

However, in short -
PW : Don't worry about AxR 2.0 making you seem like a cheater (I'll explain the resoning behind this later). Thanks for the graphic reports, keep them coming Smile
Wild sex is a side effect caused by AxR 2.0. Use lotion to prevent chaffing P

GWTW : The 2.0 version and the 1.0 one of AxR have the same concentration of cops. However, the 2.0 version has a 10% concentration of fragrance oil compared to the 20% of 1.0 and hence you can smell the cops. Due to the way in which this mix has been made, you should not have any issues of your partner feeling that you are cheating on her. If you do, I would be very interested in knowing (you can PM me if you feel it's too personal to be posted here).

I'll post the rest soon Smile
03-17-2010 12:20 PM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-17-2010 1:18 PM

Well I finally got myself round to emptying my overburgeoning mailbox yesterday and found the magic little bottle of catjuice (actually that sounds a bit wrong... you know what I mean)

Aaaanyhoo. Today I wore the reccomended 3 sprays to work. Initial impressions were a big whoomph of fragrance, not unpleasant, quite musky, that died down in about 10 minutes. I started the drive to work and about halfway there started to notice that my mood was quite elevated for a workday morning, not silly happy but just a good couple of notches above where it normally would be. I think there was also something that balanced this and that was a feeling of calm contentedness, a slightly internal, self contained feeling that everything was just as it should be.

Arriving at work i took to my chair and, keeping an eye on my work mates, started the working day. A couple of the girls in the office were quite chatty for them, and there was a generally happy vibe going on. This could have been caused by the absence of one work colleague who is known for complaining ceaslessly and noisily but I do think the AX might have been a factor. The reason I think this is definitely the case is that one of the other girls was a little more distant than usual. Now this girl is getting married in a few months and I've noticed before that there is a definite pattern in her reactions. If I wear something light, like IS, IH, IO, Alpha or even IG then she reacts positively and actively engages me in conversation. If what I wear has a sexual or heavy alpha edge though she becomes distant and avoids contact. The other two girls are much more flirty and louder in general so the two reactions in tandem makes me feel there's a sexual edge coming from the AX. The other thing I noticed (and thinking about it this wasn't until later.) was a slightly higher level of aggression from the males in the team. Not an in your face Grrrr type aggression but just an edge that was subtle but there, a lack of patience, maybe even a sligh irritation. It wasn't a problem but it was there.

Interesting stuff this seems to pack more of a punch than the first version and it's definitely on that I'm looking forward to trying on a night out.
03-17-2010 1:18 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2010 3:01 PM

(03-17-2010 12:20 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  Wild sex is a side effect caused by AxR 2.0. Use lotion to prevent chaffing P

Would you recommend a pheromone based lotion or non phero? LOL
Looking forward to the rest of your post.

And thanks for confirming that there are indeed cops in the AxR. :good3:

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-17-2010 3:01 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

03-17-2010 9:11 PM

(03-17-2010 12:20 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  Hey guys, I had actually written a post explaining all your issues but I was afraid to post it as I am feeling very edgy due to not sleeping the last 2 days.
I'll go through it later and post the edited version soon Smile

I think you have greater strength of character than I do. I usually end up blurting things out and then regretting it later.

(03-17-2010 12:20 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  ...
GWTW : The 2.0 version and the 1.0 one of AxR have the same concentration of cops. However, the 2.0 version has a 10% concentration of fragrance oil compared to the 20% of 1.0 and hence you can smell the cops. Due to the way in which this mix has been made, you should not have any issues of your partner feeling that you are cheating on her. If you do, I would be very interested in knowing (you can PM me if you feel it's too personal to be posted here).

Interesting about the 1.0. I didn't consciously pick up on the cops there, probably for the reason you mention. My wife was not around for my testing of 1.0.

My partner (wife) does not consciously think I'm cheating on her. She knows of my pheromone experimentations and we have discussed pheromones, and copulins in particular, in detail. Subconsciously - she has very strange dreams about infidelity when I wear cops. This happens virtually every time I wear copulins, and never when I don't. The effect is independent of whether she knows I put something on, and occurrs even at copulin concentrations below the level either of us can sense consciously.

She did have a dream when I wore 2.0. These copulin-inspired dreams are all different, and usually bizarre. I get to hear about them in the mornings. They never happen without copulin exposure. In this one, it appears a damsel had gotton herself pregnant, and needed me to inseminate her as a cover so her previous indescretion would not be exposed. Apparently the machinations the damsel in the dream went through to get my sperm wove a long and contorted plot that is probably of only prurient interest to the readers here.

I've considered the possibility that my wife is an oddball in her response to copulins. I did a bit of fishing to see if others had any similar experiences in this thread. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Can-using-...p-problems No one reported anything remotely similar, so we could indeed be oddballs. Or alternatively, not many others have picked up on this effect yet.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2010 7:39 AM by Gone with the Wind.)
03-17-2010 9:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-18-2010 8:56 AM

This has been a fascinating thread to read. :shy:

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-18-2010 8:56 AM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2010 10:57 AM

After I left the library, I went to work at the political canvassing job. Along with the two sprays of Axr2.0, I showered with that increasingly popular Dial Magnetic bodywash. Due to the scarcity of women, there was little to report at work.

During the two our session where we practice our "raps", I did notice that the married one was a little giddier than usual and that she kept edging her seat slightly closer to mine. The only other woman there was a mid to late twenty-ish field manager that I never came within five yards of.

As far as canvassing goes, I performed a little better with the AxR2.0 than without. The previous day, I convinced 14 people to fill out and sign postcards for the cause, and received 14 refusals. Yesterday the ratio was 17 to 10. One postcard signer was a pretty, young, tank top and shorts wearing Cuban woman whose bountiful excesses made me feel like a middle-aged pervert. Blush
03-18-2010 10:57 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2010 11:06 AM

Well.. my phero education just keep getting better and better... Just made a new post to my Possess/Passion journal that also regards AxR v.2

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-PapaWolf-g...56#pid8256

03-18-2010 11:06 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2010 11:09 AM

(03-18-2010 10:57 AM)SyraBrian Wrote:  One postcard signer was a pretty, young, tank top and shorts wearing Cuban woman whose bountiful excesses made me feel like a middle-aged pervert. Blush

Better to be a middle-aged pervert and have the experience and intelligence to control it than a young, dumb and full of cum pervert who can't. :good3:

03-18-2010 11:09 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread