Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testing Pheromones
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Testing Pheromones
12-03-2012 3:21 PM

I wish there was a "general thread" but since there's not, this will have to do.

I've made a rough draft wiki page about testing pheromones.

https://pherotruth.com/wiki/index.php/Te...Pheromones

If anyone is willing to edit or add to it, please do so. Most of this stuff may be common sense to those who have used this stuff for a while, but such a page would likely be helpful for newcomers who don't know what to expect from mones even if they weren't doing formal testing.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-03-2012 3:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

RE: Testing Pheromones
12-03-2012 3:38 PM

Ry, These are really great guidelines. I'd rep you but seems I got to spread that love around.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
12-03-2012 3:38 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-03-2012 6:47 PM

Thanked, repped, and the wiki post given it's own section near the top of the sidebar! Big Grin

Great job wiserd! I think you are the only member who has actually contributed to the Wiki, and after so many members saying how much they wanted one, how helpful it would be, and how they'd be all over it.

Guess what most folks meant was that they really wanted one, as long as somebody else was willing to do all the work and they didn't have to put forth any effort whatsoever, but were more than willing to reap the benefits of somebody elses hard work and effort.

Ties in perfectly with the "Instant Gratification" society reference I made a little earlier today, and if we stay this course I really fear for the future of this country and future generations. But hey, who gives a shit about tomorrow or anybody else right, as long as I can keep putting forth little to no effort and get what I want, fuck anything and anyone else. mooning

Is is just me, or does anyone else remember why Rome fell? If not let me summarize it up in a few words: They became placated, fat, lazy and comfortable. Sound familiar anyone?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-03-2012 6:47 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

12-03-2012 8:57 PM

(12-03-2012 6:47 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Thanked, repped, and the wiki post given it's own section near the top of the sidebar! Big Grin

Great job wiserd! I think you are the only member who has actually contributed to the Wiki, and after so many members saying how much they wanted one, how helpful it would be, and how they'd be all over it.

Guess what most folks meant was that they really wanted one, as long as somebody else was willing to do all the work and they didn't have to put forth any effort whatsoever, but were more than willing to reap the benefits of somebody elses hard work and effort.

Ties in perfectly with the "Instant Gratification" society reference I made a little earlier today, and if we stay this course I really fear for the future of this country and future generations. But hey, who gives a shit about tomorrow or anybody else right, as long as I can keep putting forth little to no effort and get what I want, fuck anything and anyone else. mooning

Is is just me, or does anyone else remember why Rome fell? If not let me summarize it up in a few words: They became placated, fat, lazy and comfortable. Sound familiar anyone?

Thanks Mark!

I think the one thing that the page is really missing is links to info on reading body language and IOIs. I could think of a good source or two, but I figured I'd throw things open to others to see what they came back with.

If people are wiki shy I can just take info they post here and move it into the wiki.

Joe Navarro seems like one of the less sensationalistic sources, but not the most relevant to judging mone related body language.

Ptalk had a decent page on the topic, but I figure a more independent source would be more appropriate if we could find one.

P.S.

https://www.solvemygirlproblems.com/2011...d-reading/

I'm sure someone has some good PUA related stuff that would cover this info even for people who were not PUAs

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 9:18 PM by wiserd.)
12-03-2012 8:57 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

PS, wiki copyright
12-03-2012 9:29 PM

I meant to ask this earlier, Mark. What kind of copyright, if any, does the wiki have? Is it GPL or similar? etc. What rights do posters have to re-use info posted there?

12-03-2012 9:29 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-03-2012 10:01 PM

If I thought myself half as knowledgeable or brilliant as Wiserd, I'd post in the wiki. Reps and respect to you ;)

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-03-2012 10:01 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

12-03-2012 11:37 PM

(12-03-2012 10:01 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  If I thought myself half as knowledgeable or brilliant as Wiserd, I'd post in the wiki. Reps and respect to you ;)

Aw, you're sweet AG. It's great reading all your posts and adventures. We're all lucky to have you. And it's a good thing this is online so noone can see me blushing. ;-)

12-03-2012 11:37 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-04-2012 4:36 AM

(12-03-2012 9:29 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I meant to ask this earlier, Mark. What kind of copyright, if any, does the wiki have? Is it GPL or similar? etc. What rights do posters have to re-use info posted there?

I believe I checked off the GPL: Anyone can repost or use anything posted, and are free to modify, as long as its not for commercial purposes. Truthfully though, copyrights, trademarks, patents and the like are really meaningless unless you've got substantial funds to defend them.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-04-2012 4:36 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-04-2012 5:28 AM

I'd like to but I'm wikitarded.

here is the list of IOI's that I had considered adding, well really the link
https://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/ioi...12025.html

last time I tried messing with a wiki I make it more of a wonky

excellent post BTW Wiserd

@ Mark, I'll have more to contribute as I build my own experience and can be sure I'm not just repeating what someone else said
fortunately I'm completely in the dark about all Wingman stuff so I can't repeat or bias

this sort of review isn't as easy as Terry's male enhancement thread because I certainly don't need a list for that one !! BOI-OI-OING

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-04-2012 5:28 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

12-04-2012 11:49 AM

Thanks John. Posted.

If anyone else has wikiphobia but wants to post or make suggestions, just PM me the text and I'll format and post for them.

The wiki as a whole is currently not nearly as organized as I'd like it to be, but I wanted to get some text in there for starters. It'll evolve over time. I do plan to get chemical structures for each mone up there, time permitting. But that takes a bit longer.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 2:04 AM by wiserd.)
12-04-2012 11:49 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread