Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
12-06-2020 2:05 PM

You can imprint without pheromones, with your natural pheromones, with skill. What I noticed has made me the most happy in my pheromone journey is finding what works for me to give me the experiences I read about and want to experience. Nothing else mattered.

Also lose the whole appropriate idea. We naturally create most of these pheromones and project them all the time, pheromones can’t be inappropriate.
12-06-2020 2:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-07-2020 9:07 AM

(12-06-2020 8:24 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  Hey I have been looking into TKO, how appropriate would TKO be for a first date or tinder date? Even though it doesn't have imprinting, does that mean there is no point of it then? I am mainly looking for a solo product

Myself, I feel that it is an excellent choice for a first date (with certain assumptions about one's personality). Because it is multi-faceted it would be an appropriate choice for lots of contingencies. It has just enough alpha type vibrancy to let you easily lay back and enjoy the moment while still remaining the king of your castle; it has enough social aspecting that you can easily follow or lead conversation; it has just enough closeness and bonding bits to help you foster connection; and it has good sexuals that will allow you to ramp up the heat.

The social and sexual aspects are pretty well balanced, so you can easily steer things in either (or both) direction or go with the flow, lead, etc.

While it isn't a product designed to imprint on the targets, the combination of smooth, in control, charismatic, socially adept, and highly sexual can leave quite the lasting impression.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-07-2020 9:07 AM
NR-2
Delta Observer

Rep Post

12-07-2020 9:10 AM

(12-07-2020 9:07 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Myself, I feel that it is an excellent choice for a first date (with certain assumptions about one's personality). Because it is multi-faceted it would be an appropriate choice for lots of contingencies. It has just enough alpha type vibrancy to let you easily lay back and enjoy the moment while still remaining the king of your castle; it has enough social aspecting that you can easily follow or lead conversation; it has just enough closeness and bonding bits to help you foster connection; and it has good sexuals that will allow you to ramp up the heat.

The social and sexual aspects are pretty well balanced, so you can easily steer things in either (or both) direction or go with the flow, lead, etc.

While it isn't a product designed to imprint on the targets, the combination of smooth, in control, charismatic, socially adept, and highly sexual can leave quite the lasting impression.

Well said! I have a bottle that thundr sent me and have been curious about it for a while. Will have to do some focused testing for myself.
12-07-2020 9:10 AM
Mertos89
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-17-2021 7:13 AM

Hello, i am new here.

I'm really excited about TKO because it has a visual effekt and more. I would love to mix TKO with sexual pheromones.
Is Evolve xs or M3X a great mix with TKO?

My second question is: Is tko only for man or too unisex?
02-17-2021 7:13 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-17-2021 9:07 AM

From what I understand, TKO was designed with the idea that men would be wearing it to attract ladies. That being said, there is no reason why a lady cannot wear it as well; however, the physiology, body chemistry, and perception of others is different for ladies, so it may have differing effects.

I've paired TKO with M3X once or twice before and to me it seems that the TKO is slightly tempered and the M3X initial reactions are likewise tempered. However, the long-term evolution of M3X into a sexual seemed to still be there. Overall I prefer TKO solo as it is a fine stand-alone product in my humble opinion.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-17-2021 9:07 AM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2021 10:51 PM

Anyone know what’s in this mix? Even just the main driving molecules?
02-27-2021 10:51 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-10-2021 11:07 PM

Ive had TKO for a while and finally decided to use test it out.
I haven't actually read this thread yet, so I will post my thoughts then read others.

One event wearing pretty much sums up TKO so far for me.
Social get together with group of friends m & f , food, music, alcohol and whatever.
2 sprays around neck 30min prior.
Everyone is instantly talking and laughing more than usual.
Everyone is drinking more than usual.
Normally hangouts will have loud, funny and quiet moments, not this time. From start to finish everyone was having fun, enjoying thmselves, including me.
Next day messages on how much fun the night was all around.
At the time I wasnt even thinking about TKO, we were just hanging out and no one there I am really interested in.
It made more sense the day after though as looking back it was much more fun than usual.
Normally some, mainly female, leave earlier. This time it seemed noone wanted to leave hours after we normally end the night.

Happy, carefree and party mode engager so far is my assessment.
Sexy party in a bottle

Could even be a better version of Impi red.

Reminds me of a better version of M5.
And of course, how did I miss this....doh!

Still gotta test with M3X and New Pheromone Additive

Forgot to mention mine is unscented and I added very small amount of Dad 4 Men for scent which has Alpha Androstenol and Androsterone.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2021 11:13 PM by Pheroman.)
06-10-2021 11:07 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-10-2021 11:28 PM

"Sexy Party in a Bottle." Yup. That pretty well sums it up! Well said.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-10-2021 11:28 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

06-11-2021 4:27 AM

(06-10-2021 11:07 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Ive had TKO for a while and finally decided to use test it out.
I haven't actually read this thread yet, so I will post my thoughts then read others.

One event wearing pretty much sums up TKO so far for me.
Social get together with group of friends m & f , food, music, alcohol and whatever.
2 sprays around neck 30min prior.
Everyone is instantly talking and laughing more than usual.
Everyone is drinking more than usual.
Normally hangouts will have loud, funny and quiet moments, not this time. From start to finish everyone was having fun, enjoying thmselves, including me.
Next day messages on how much fun the night was all around.
At the time I wasnt even thinking about TKO, we were just hanging out and no one there I am really interested in.
It made more sense the day after though as looking back it was much more fun than usual.
Normally some, mainly female, leave earlier. This time it seemed noone wanted to leave hours after we normally end the night.

Happy, carefree and party mode engager so far is my assessment.
Sexy party in a bottle

Could even be a better version of Impi red.

Reminds me of a better version of M5.
And of course, how did I miss this....doh!

Still gotta test with M3X and New Pheromone Additive

Forgot to mention mine is unscented and I added very small amount of Dad 4 Men for scent which has Alpha Androstenol and Androsterone.

Do you find TKO is a fcloser or more like a glorified AMMO from AD?

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise.
06-11-2021 4:27 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-12-2021 12:17 AM

(06-11-2021 4:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you find TKO is a fcloser or more like a glorified AMMO from AD?

Never used Ammo.
I do have Turn Up The Heat which according to some is similar. I have gotten very blatent hits with Turn Up The Heat but never close.

Still to early for me to draw conclusions on TKO but it has some much better qualities than products like Turn Up The Heat, Element X and a few other mixes that have the Party vibe for me.
And it has a velcro+ effect, women just want to keep on staying with me and keep on talking.
Does it have the beacon effect of Core is what I want to find out.

I'll be using this exclusively for a while. Even if it doesn't close I do enjoy the spontaneous social interactions it brings.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2021 12:24 AM by Pheroman.)
06-12-2021 12:17 AM

Share This Thread