Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
08-11-2019 10:43 PM

(08-11-2019 10:40 PM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  I'm gonna have to look into this mone. Would you guys say it's pretty much a social?

I'd consider this much more of an attractive blend than a social. It's very much an attractive/somewhat sexual that also has social elements. A lot depends on how you chose to steer it. Beer

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-11-2019 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-12-2019 11:38 AM

(08-11-2019 10:40 PM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  I'm gonna have to look into this mone. Would you guys say it's pretty much a social?

Have to agree with Snoopy here. While it does have social aspects, the heavy rutting sexual side seems (to me) to overpower the social aspects. The sexual part of it is hard and intense on lots of ladies and when I wore it I became the guy they had to have sex with right now...no warm cuddlies, no intimate bonding, just the need for nasty kinky perverted sex.

TKO is, however, slightly polymorphic, so you can most definitely drive it as a social; but on me the sexual side was predominant, with the beautifying aspects making it seem like a dream.

Edited to add: If you are looking for something that is less intense on the sexual side and fuller on the social side, GRAV is (in my opinion) related to TKO, but it is much more social and lighter on the selfies and sexuals. It has the same basic elements, but in differing intensities and order. I'll use TKO for times when I know it is going to be all about the sex, and GRAV for times when I know I'll be chilling out and desire to come off as the bastard son of Peaked in High School Rob Lowe & the Most Interesting Man in the World.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 11:47 AM by Gladen.)
08-12-2019 11:38 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

08-12-2019 11:52 AM

(08-12-2019 11:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Have to agree with Snoopy here. While it does have social aspects, the heavy rutting sexual side seems (to me) to overpower the social aspects. The sexual part of it is hard and intense on lots of ladies and when I wore it I became the guy they had to have sex with right now...no warm cuddlies, no intimate bonding, just the need for nasty kinky perverted sex.

TKO is, however, slightly polymorphic, so you can most definitely drive it as a social; but on me the sexual side was predominant, with the beautifying aspects making it seem like a dream.

Edited to add: If you are looking for something that is less intense on the sexual side and fuller on the social side, GRAV is (in my opinion) related to TKO, but it is much more social and lighter on the selfies and sexuals. It has the same basic elements, but in differing intensities and order. I'll use TKO for times when I know it is going to be all about the sex, and GRAV for times when I know I'll be chilling out and desire to come off as the bastard son of Peaked in High School Rob Lowe & the Most Interesting Man in the World.

Do you believe TKO is a stronger sexual than M3x?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
08-12-2019 11:52 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-12-2019 12:08 PM

(08-12-2019 11:52 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you believe TKO is a stronger sexual than M3x?

M3x works, for me, pretty much exactly how the description states. While I do get sexual reactions when I wear it; on me it works best on ladies that are already into me as a physical pleasure toy and it takes its good old time revving up.

TKO seems to hit hard and fast. It only takes a few minutes, if that for her to get all hot and bothered. This weekend was a prime example of that for me.

I would opine that the effects of the two are also different in focus. M3X seems to create passion, whereas TKO creates urgent needy lust.

However, my appraisal might be off as the self-effects of TKO hit me pretty hard as well and turn me into a ball of urgent lust as well. I don't get that with M3X, so they might actually be the same and I'm just seeing things differently.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 12:14 PM by Gladen.)
08-12-2019 12:08 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-12-2019 1:57 PM

Thanks for your review. Urgent needy lust can bed 6’s and 7’s. 9’s and 10’s need more time as their hit on by horny guys all the time. It may result in sex if one is extremely hot too, but without many hrs for arousal and connection 9’s and 10’s won’t give it up. It also contains a beautifier leading me to believe the users will be in a rush to close the 6’s.

Do you find it hitting the hottest models or average women?

My Journal:

My Music Website:

08-12-2019 1:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-12-2019 3:02 PM

(08-12-2019 1:57 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Thanks for your review. Urgent needy lust can bed 6’s and 7’s. 9’s and 10’s need more time as their hit on by horny guys all the time. It may result in sex if one is extremely hot too, but without many hrs for arousal and connection 9’s and 10’s won’t give it up. It also contains a beautifier leading me to believe the users will be in a rush to close the 6’s.

Do you find it hitting the hottest models or average women?

I find TKO, like TLG, seems to hit all across the "rating spectrum". If you're talking women that are, by and far, most commonly referred to as centerfold material, then yes, it hits them just as hard as it does other ladies...actually harder I think (details below).

Details:

TKO gets the arousal part down in a few moments. The rest of that is up to you. If you want to attract the best (looking) ladies, you need to instantly show them that you are different than all the other schmucks that have approached her in an endless line since she was old enough to write her name.

Most guys have difficulty getting with the conventionally more attractive women. This doesn't have much to do with pheromones, it has to do with their [the guys] behavior. Yes, beautiful people are used to horny would-be suitors coming at them all of the time.

Believe me, they get aroused even quicker than your "average" (as you called them) looking ladies. You just need to leverage the fact that at least 300 Spartans came up to her that day and tried the same old tired boring shit to pick her up. Stimulate her mind, emotions, desires, and intellect and she'll end up doing all the work for you.

They do NOT need extra time, they need somebody that stands out and that stimulates their passions.

While I do have a particular type of lady that I go for; I currently hang with ladies that most would rate in the 7-10 category; including my wife the artist, model, and ex-centerfold (Picture mid-1980's Lita Ford with a perverted mind that never wears panties). The thing that sets me apart is that i don't follow that same old boring routine that so many others have done.

One thing I've discovered is that the hotter-looking she is, the easier it is to seduce her. The problem with all other guys is that they are exactly like all other guys.

Women don't crave a man of high social status, that is dressed to the 9's, and that drives a fancy car. While those things are cool, what they really yearn for is somebody that ignites their passions, helps them find adventures, accepts them for who and what they are inside, and makes them feel safe enough to live the life of excitement and adventure they crave.

Better-looking ladies automatically have a certain armor on while out and about because they are used to getting hit on all of the time. However, this does not mean that they are impervious to arousal or getting hit on; they just need somebody that is exciting and different.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 3:03 PM by Gladen.)
08-12-2019 3:02 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

08-12-2019 3:57 PM

Thank you gladen for that inciteful post. I’m eager to try out TKO myself I just wanted more clarification on who it was pulling.

My Journal:

My Music Website:

08-12-2019 3:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-12-2019 4:34 PM

(08-12-2019 3:57 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Thank you gladen for that inciteful post. I’m eager to try out TKO myself I just wanted more clarification on who it was pulling.

Insightful or Inciteful?

I'm probably not not a good gauge of what level of psychical attractiveness any product will work well with. I am attracted to personality more than looks, and I've never been intimidated by physically beautiful women. If I think I might like to get to know her, I go over and find out if I do. Luckily I am pretty close to spot-on in gauging a lady's personality after observing her for a couple of seconds; so I hit pretty consistently when I decide that she might be worth my time.

08-12-2019 4:34 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-12-2019 4:51 PM

(08-12-2019 3:02 PM)Gladen Wrote:  what they really yearn for is somebody that ignites their passions, helps them find adventures, accepts them for who and what they are inside, and makes them feel safe enough to live the life of excitement and adventure they crave.

How to do? Say u see a hot lady and want to do this, you step to her and say...?

Normally, I'll go with the "are your legs tired?" routine, a classic if I do say so myself, but doesn't seem to be yielding the best results.

Naw, I'm just playing, but do you literally ask her what her what her interests/passions are? In hope you get her talking about that? Or do you just keep this in mind and eventually you'll just know what to say with enough experience?
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 5:14 PM by hut.)
08-12-2019 4:51 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-12-2019 5:20 PM

(08-12-2019 4:51 PM)hut Wrote:  How to do? Say u see a hot lady and want to do this, you step to her a say...?

Normally, I'll go with the classic "are your legs tired?" which I think is quite good, but doesn't seem to be yielding the best results.

No, it wouldn't; that's just downright creepy. The last thing you want to do, right off the bat, with a hot lady, is to remind her of how sexy you or other guys think she is. Just by mentioning "legs" you've drawn attention to her body.

The key is, like Dsouza pointed out earlier, to be different. Any woman worth approaching has already been approached to the point where she's pissed off that she can't go from her car to the grocery store without a gaggle of ganders hitting on her. Be different.

However, this is not the place to discuss such things. Hit me up in my journal and we'll make a group side rambling of it; it should be fun.

08-12-2019 5:20 PM

Share This Thread