Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
07-31-2019 4:23 PM

(07-31-2019 2:00 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I don't know whether to feel a modicum of sympathy for you on that, or to be jealous of you. My first foray using TKO reminded me of a micro-dose of good-feeling of some good old ‎C12 H17 N2 O4 P (Psilocybin). Everything was art and beautiful to me.

Never tried Psilocybin but if it's anything like the effects from TKO, I feel bad that he doesn't get the effect. It's fantastic.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019 4:24 PM by Snoopyace.)
07-31-2019 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-01-2019 4:47 AM

Sounds very good. Will order as soon as Apex is back from holiday break or from Aroma-Fero.

Grav sounds as interesting.
08-01-2019 4:47 AM
Luciferio
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-04-2019 2:44 PM

cool! I ordered 2 bottles just because of this review, thanks snoopy.
08-04-2019 2:44 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

08-04-2019 10:37 PM

Ran TKO for a long daygame session today. Generally very good reactions. All the girls were somewhat receptive and ended the day with an instant date going for smoothies.

It's high status, it's attractive, it's social. It's not overly sexual. You're definitely going to still need solid game, and escelation to get laid with it. I think a good strategy is to get #s with it and then get those girls out on dates where you can use a more sexual mix.

I think maybe a drop of nnpa or dp could help as well
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 10:39 PM by abn1391.)
08-04-2019 10:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2019 11:11 PM

Dosage and age
08-04-2019 11:11 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-05-2019 7:47 AM

(08-04-2019 10:37 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  It's high status, it's attractive, it's social. It's not overly sexual. You're definitely going to still need solid game, and escelation

Good report but I found the above observation to be counter to my experience with TKO. For me, it was a rutting sexual, putting me on the brink of Satyriasis, and it seemed to almost instantly affect my targets as well.

As far as needing solid "game" and having the ability to escalate goes; I think that is part and parcel to any pheromone blend. I cannot fathom any product making up for lacking the basic social skills.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-05-2019 7:47 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

08-05-2019 9:03 AM

(08-05-2019 7:47 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Good report but I found the above observation to be counter to my experience with TKO. For me, it was a rutting sexual, putting me on the brink of Satyriasis, and it seemed to almost instantly affect my targets as well.

As far as needing solid "game" and having the ability to escalate goes; I think that is part and parcel to any pheromone blend. I cannot fathom any product making up for lacking the basic social skills.

You maybe right, all these interactions where done in daytime on younger girls who were all complete strangers. Daygame not being my expertise either. I'll continue to test as the blend is very fun to run and overall 4 or 5 times I've work it is not enough to draw a final conclusion.
(08-04-2019 11:11 PM)oncearound Wrote:  Dosage and age

2 sprays. I am 28.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 9:04 AM by abn1391.)
08-05-2019 9:03 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

08-05-2019 9:13 AM

Anyone know if it has Androstadienone in it? I'm assuming not

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 9:15 AM by XyzN.)
08-05-2019 9:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ChocolateThunder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-11-2019 3:48 AM

So I had the opportunity to test TKO over the past couple of days. It's been an interesting introduction to this brew to say the least. I've been looking for a work/after work stand-alone. I think I've found it in TKO.

Day 1: First application, 3-sprays to test. Slight muddling of signature due to after effects of wearing AV unscented the day before (2 drops-solo). Same cologne as always, Paco Raban 1-million as cover, 1 spray.

At first application, I felt a bit lightheaded. Not in a bad way but slightly spacey like taking a hit of strong cannabis oil. It did give me a bit of anxiety at first, but I wasn't sure if the self-effects were based on the AV, which is a known "sticky" phero blend that tends to build up. As always I used witch hazel, and scrubbed down with "scent-away" soap, which usually does the job or at least mitigates the previous phero signature to the point that it brings zero self-effects. Take my experience with a grain of salt.

Work was really nuts that day but, there was some interesting behavior to note. One girl at work, I'll name her K. She's a very no-nonsense and "serious" kind of girl (think Aubrey Plaza) but the day I debuted TKO, she started being well...almost shy. She did talk but she did get a bit red in the face. She also began revealing somewhat personal things about herself, like her travel plans. After we talked, I had to get back to work and she interrupts to me to ask for a trivial favor, again, very red-faced and demure, like she was trying to talk to me more. This is not K, not with anybody else. Normally, pretty sarcastic and she absolutely will get in someone's face when it comes to fuck-ups (which are unfortunately often...save with me).

Another girl at work, whom we'll call M has also started talking to me, or coming by my workstation and resting her head on the counter-top as if to say "I'm bored" with her expression. She's pretty fun to talk to though but she's been coming around more and dropping hints about wanting to go drink after work.

It also doesn't hurt that I'm "fresh" in my job (most everyone has worked there for 3+ years). There's always some allure about the new guy and I haven't been out with them yet.

Things kind of went south when I went to my usual local bar. Ran into an old friend and we got it into a bit of a retrospective about how we used to be and our recent experiences. It put a bad taste in my mouth. Just felt kind of down all evening, despite doing my best to crack jokes and roll with it. Most females I spoke to were motormouths, but this isn't unusual for the ones that frequent this bar. There are a few barflies but they tend to ignore me unless I'm wearing AV or TUSC. This night, there was one that at first appeared to ignore me but kept positioning herself to get closer to me all night. She literally just invaded a conversation to talk to me. I wasn't interested in her though. Got home, and couldn't fall asleep, not even after a shower. tossed and turned all night.

Day 2; 1st application as previous day, save that this time I noticed the point at which the AV wore off completely and my phero signature changed. Either that or TKO may have an adjustment period, which to be fair most Pheromones do for those of us that get strong self-effects.

Put on TKO and went to test it's longevity after hard work. Best place to do that? The gym. Made sure I worked out to sweat as much as possible. After my one hour workout, I went to grab breakfast at the grocery and the little old Asian lady behind the counter actually cracked a joke, completely unprompted. This NEVER happens at this grocer when I buy from her. My roommates seemed more upbeat than usual when I spoke with them after the gym too. Meeting new people with TKO seems easy as long as there is a reason to talk. Playing to that context of its workings will probably help in utilizing this signature to its fullest. It also appears to be pretty resilient to sweating and the signature doesn't seem to change.

Get home, shower + Phero scrub, reapply just before work.

K isn't at work today, but M is. She is coming by to chat way more often. Everyone else seems pretty receptive, and appears to be showing more positive vibes my way, even the surly old goat that handles our accounts and reservations. Oh, made a little connection with another female coworker named D about our taste in plays and film. What was interesting was how easily I slid into their conversation and the other party pretty much faded into the background. It was like we both got tunnel vision for a second and even as I moved away to get back to work, she started to follow me. She's older than me and has that "hot librarian" vibe, which is one of the sexiest of vibes to me. So sexy in fact, that I immediately thought about eating her out as we were talking. I do not normally think and imagine with as much clarity as I did once the thought hit. I could feel myself salivating at the thought. It was...odd but not unpleasant.

I wonder if these effects are felt only by the one wearing the 'mones, or if the person you're talking to feels the same way. If they are similar this could be a heavyweight if you play you're cards right.

On the way home from work, everyone I ran into was very chatty. Flirted with the pot shop girls as always, but they were much more receptive and less business-like that usual. Despite all the good vibes, my inner-monologue was sort of still preoccupied with the retrospective from the night before. Started thinking about girls I dated, girls I blew it with, times I was socially awkward, etc. Yet, it was like every-time I got those feelings, I felt an urge to "fix" it by communicating with someone. Normally I just get really introspective or find something to do to occupy my time when I feel like this. Not this time. And I had a real desire to make it fun. While I do have "game" I have often found it difficult to make women laugh, especially if I'm attracted to them.

With TKO, not only was there a desire to make them laugh but, I was actually pulling it off relatively effortlessly. Faux-paus and misspoken statements didn't phase me like they usually do, I just rolled and came up with another zinger on the spot or within a few statements. I noticed this happening in the middle of my workday and so far hasn't stopped. It was a weird "flow" where I could hardly remember what I said but I definitely saw that they were enjoying themselves.

I think I'm going to buy another bottle so I don't run out. I plan on testing this with zero mixing for at least another month but this stuff works better for me than TLG as a work mix.

Bravo Thundr, Bravo.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 4:19 AM by ChocolateThunder.)
08-11-2019 3:48 AM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-11-2019 10:40 PM

I'm gonna have to look into this mone. Would you guys say it's pretty much a social?
08-11-2019 10:40 PM

Share This Thread