Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
06-28-2019 3:02 PM

(06-28-2019 10:16 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Anytime. Apparently, both TKO and Grav are now available for purchase.

https://apexpheromone.com

Ordered myself a bottle of TKO. Sun bespectacled
06-28-2019 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-29-2019 9:01 AM

Ordered. Will review when it gets here.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-29-2019 9:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-29-2019 6:34 PM

(06-29-2019 9:01 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Ordered. Will review when it gets here.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts. I like it and think it's a fun attractive little mix.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-29-2019 6:34 PM
oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2019 10:17 PM

Peer pressure...I ordered it too and I still have ones I haven’t tested.
06-29-2019 10:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

TKO Review...
07-02-2019 6:44 AM

Ordered TKO and Core in Fury scent both.
I forgot to ask Thundr for sample of GRAV to compare with TKO. Nevermind. But He is great guy, and maybe will send some...

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
07-02-2019 6:44 AM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

07-05-2019 6:41 PM

07/05/19: I just received TKO, GRAV and a sample of sex magnet. I appreciate the speedy delivery as I placed the order 4 days ago on July 1st. I will report my experiences in the respective threads in the days to come.
Shout out to the Apex team for great costumer service.

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
07-05-2019 6:41 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-05-2019 6:43 PM

(07-05-2019 6:41 PM)Brojack Wrote:  07/05/19: I just received TKO, GRAV and a sample of sex magnet. I appreciate the speedy delivery as I placed the order 4 days ago on July 1st. I will report my experiences in the respective threads in the days to come.
Shout out to the Apex team for great costumer service.

Whoo hoo!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-05-2019 6:43 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-06-2019 2:41 PM

Alright, alright, alright...

My order just came in. I ordered on June 29th and my order came in on July 6th. It should be noted that span of time covers a full weekend, plus a Holiday.

Now...do I want to test TKO, CV3, Sex Magnet, or GRAV?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-06-2019 2:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-06-2019 8:36 PM

(07-06-2019 2:41 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Alright, alright, alright...

My order just came in. I ordered on June 29th and my order came in on July 6th. It should be noted that span of time covers a full weekend, plus a Holiday.

Now...do I want to test TKO, CV3, Sex Magnet, or GRAV?

Well. This is the TKO thread so...

07-06-2019 8:36 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-08-2019 8:22 AM

TKO: First Outing:

Saturday my Apex order came in and I was considering what to test. TKO won out. I had some difficulty, as is par for the course, with the pump sprayer. Retrospect has shown me that either each and every bottle of pheromones I have ever purchased has a faulty spray nozzle, or I'm just Pump-Spray-Challenged...obviously the latter.

My first two spray attempts netted nothing, the third kind of spritzed a glob on my forearm...more of a spitting than a spraying...and the fourth spray netted a long stream spigotting from the nozzle, to the point that it was literally dripping down my forearm. When all was said and done I probably had a good 4 sprays in total on my body from not spraying correctly.

It seems that I fell for one of the classic Pheromone Blunders, the most popular of which is "never wear a heavy alpha mix to your Proctologist's"; but only slightly less well known is "Never forget to prime and pump fast when your sprayer is on the line."

I quickly spread the mix over my forearms and front of neck, plus a little on my chest near my armpits.

I used the last remnants of my Excalibur scent as a cover, as the motif of the downtrodden rising to greatness, despite those pesky naysaying Mordreds, had a certain appeal.

TKO has a very strong Apex-pheromone smell to it. I got mine in unscented, as I have all of my Apex products, and they all share a similar base smell. It is kind of a chemical/ cleaning agent smell. Even my beloved Excalibur didn't mask this well, so I broke out my coveted trial vial of the very last Bad Boy scent in this realm to even it out a bit. I could still smell the pheromones, but it was much more subdued.

Within minutes I noted self-effects of 'let's party' mentality, an overwhelming desire to socialize with sexy ladies, hyperfocus but visually and mentally, and feeling like I was on top of the world.

This hyperfocus hit me like a sledgehammer and, to me, everything I looked at seemed to me 'more artistic'. This was exponentially more prevalent when I would view a woman...any woman. Big, small, thin, huge, it did not matter. There was at least one facet in every woman, be it outer or inner beauty shining through, that mesmerized me.

On complete strangers I'd happen to pass I noted no reaction from men whatsoever. They were neutral all around. With women this stuff is pretty potent from my initial observations. TKO is a MILF Magnet and Girl Glue. Shopping carts veered towards me, faces lit up with full-face ear-to-ear smiles, eyes roamed all over me; and at one point I became self-conscious and had to check my fly because ladies' eyes kept laser-staring at my package.

I got two random compliments from stranger ladies, and lost count of the attention from afar, but it was legion.

The mood TKO put me into was such that I probably would have taken any single one of them home, or just done then right then and there...yes the self effects hit me like a libido-driven sledgehammer.

I then went to see Hayley at her work kiosk in the floral department of my local grocery store. I engineered an encounter with her; she stating that she is into Astrology and me having recently checked out my chart and forwarded it to another member here. I printed out a copy of my horoscope and delivered it to her. I thought it would be good to gauge her reactions to TKO, as TLG seems to have captivated her.

She IMMEDIATELY started in how I'm her 'favorite human' in all the world, how awesome I was, etc. I commented on her lack of new glasses and a few other things, and soon she was standing beside me, touching me with her body, while I pointed out a few things on my chart. I made the comment about my Venus sign and how it makes all the ladies want me and she laughed properly and then it seems like that push into the sexual spotlighted me as the guy she now must have.

I escalated slightly, mentioning the wife and kids gone and she commented that she's all alone as well. I mentioned that i have my dogs for company and she responded with how much she loves dogs. I then tried to move away from her hinting that she is open to being invited to 'my place for tea' and said that I'll be keeping myself busy working on the pond and patio I'm putting in the back, and she told me that she'd love to see it.

Really, TKO? I'm now the hunted?

I then broke off the engagement and then went to a few other stores for some more testing in the wild. More of the same as above. This really puts women in one's orbit.

Overall this is a real fun mix and it hits hard fast and quick. To me, it seems like it creates a strong sexual attraction, bordering on open lust, and the heavy social aspect puts on into a jovial, almost VIP, posture. Words flowed easily, perhaps too easily as I found myself doubting whether or not some of the things I said were appropriate and wondering if I had pushed too hard, too fast.

This definitely spotlights one as a fun and interesting person; so as a pure social this would be pretty awesome for a bacchanalia situation. The beautifying effect is all around and most evident when viewing ladies, but it also shows a touch in other things. The hyperfocus effect I felt would be cool if one needs to concentrate on something, but it is fun-oriented mix so I doubt it would be good for serious concentration. More like you'd be in the zone if you were playing a friendly game of darts or something.

Granted, it is probably due to the overdose I applied, but I found this to be more self-driving than needing to be driven. Once I put it on it was my personal venom and it guided me into the mindset, posture, and attitude.

I did, however, need to force myself to slow down during conversation a couple of times. My mind was going a mile per minute and my mouth wanted to follow suit.

Overall this is, from limited experience, a Beautifying Babe Beacon, a smooth slick social, and a toga party potion. The self-doubt and super-fast speech self-effects I experienced concern me just a tinge, but I think that is just a side-effect of the hyperfocus I experienced. I imagine once I manage to relax that things will flow naturally. It's quite a bit of fun to wear, and would be suited well for seduction and pickup, intimate encounters, a wild party, or for just spotlighting yourself as an amazing, fun, and lusty person.

07-08-2019 8:22 AM

Share This Thread