Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
07-27-2020 8:10 AM

I wonder if TKO, even though it works well on attractiveness, makes the connection worse when it comes to romantic relationships.

Have you noticed that with this product, it is more difficult to build a lasting romantic relationship?
07-27-2020 8:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-27-2020 10:26 AM

(07-26-2020 10:47 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Have you used Grav enough to be able to compare it to TKO for sex?

GRAV is an excellent product. To me, it seems heavily related to TKO, almost as if it is the same ingredients in differing proportions to achieve differing effects. Sex on GRAV is a bit lighter, focused more on fun, and while it does have passion and lust factors, they don't seem ti be so animalistic and primal as they are with TKO. It is more like passionate, fairly-new-partner sex than primal take her hard (at her demand) savagery.
(07-27-2020 8:10 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I wonder if TKO, even though it works well on attractiveness, makes the connection worse when it comes to romantic relationships.

Have you noticed that with this product, it is more difficult to build a lasting romantic relationship?

I haven't noticed any problems with it thus far; but then again, my extracurricular relationships are all casual with no pressure so you may be correct. I would imagine that the heavy sexual overtones of TKO might scramble things a bit if one changes gears into relationship-mode.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020 10:28 AM by Gladen.)
07-27-2020 10:26 AM
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2020 11:09 AM

(07-27-2020 10:26 AM)Gladen Wrote:  GRAV is an excellent product. To me, it seems heavily related to TKO, almost as if it is the same ingredients in differing proportions to achieve differing effects. Sex on GRAV is a bit lighter, focused more on fun, and while it does have passion and lust factors, they don't seem ti be so animalistic and primal as they are with TKO. It is more like passionate, fairly-new-partner sex than primal take her hard (at her demand) savagery.
(07-27-2020 8:10 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I wonder if TKO, even though it works well on attractiveness, makes the connection worse when it comes to romantic relationships.

I haven't noticed any problems with it thus far; but then again, my extracurricular relationships are all casual with no pressure so you may be correct. I would imagine that the heavy sexual overtones of TKO might scramble things a bit if one changes gears into relationship-mode.

My experience has been exactly what you speculate. In my relationships TKO solidified the relationship when it was on good footing and scrambled it when it was already shaky (such as in the case of an unresolved emotional issue). The raunchiness of TKO requires that you have proper congruence in the woman's mind or she might feel embarrassed at the happy savagery.
07-27-2020 11:09 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-28-2020 3:53 AM

TKO is like ammunition... Light and fun and sexy... that's a casual vibe, not deep and serious.... casual vibes go best with short term fun! I would think changing from TKO to something like m3x for closing would be smooth.. TKO to NA not so smooth. Just my opinion.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-28-2020 3:53 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2020 8:37 AM

(07-28-2020 3:53 AM)dsouza Wrote:  TKO is like ammunition... Light and fun and sexy... that's a casual vibe, not deep and serious.... casual vibes go best with short term fun! I would think changing from TKO to something like m3x for closing would be smooth.. TKO to NA not so smooth. Just my opinion.

I agree M3X is the formula 1 king of smoothness. In my experience, TKO while fun and sexy, increases sexual tension such that it does require inner confidence or it can work against you.

I have found:
TKO requires confidence/'man of action' to steer.
M3X requires focus to steer.
07-28-2020 8:37 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2020 9:34 AM

(07-28-2020 3:53 AM)dsouza Wrote:  TKO is like ammunition...

On the ammo manufacturer's website, you can read that: it's a pheromone cologne that's really easy for you to use. No thinking is required... just "spritz n' go."
Is it the same with TKO, in your opinion?

(07-28-2020 8:37 AM)Grok Wrote:  M3X requires focus to steer.

Could you explain it? What does mean "focus to steer"?
I'm asking because I can't imagine it.
07-28-2020 9:34 AM
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2020 2:19 PM

In order to not derail the TKO thread I'll answer briefly. A full report is in my journal.

I've compared M3X to a formula 1 car without breaks. It acts as a sort of "truth serum" in that people speak their mind without hesitation. Mental filters are greatly reduced. Whatever direction or emotions someone is experiencing will be greatly enhanced because people tend to just "run with their thoughts".

So if you desire a certain outcome you must "stay focused" and steer the interaction there without becoming distracted yourself by just "letting your mind run".

M3X effects the mental level.

TKO for me happens on a much more sensual/physical level. It brings out the animalistic nature in a good way.
07-28-2020 2:19 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-02-2020 6:21 AM

I’ve used TKO just recently with great results. I had two hot hb9’s demand my contact info. I believe it’s a lot more complex than ammo or taboo. It works great in bars. I document a recent outing with it in a journal post for anyone who wants to read about it in more detail.

Also, although I do sleep in somewhat the next day it doesn’t tire me as much as before. Read: no hibernation Smile

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020 6:22 AM by dsouza.)
08-02-2020 6:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-02-2020 6:31 AM

Glad you are liking it! I have had a lot of fun with TKO, myself. It is a lot of fun! Big Grin

I still cannot get over the beautifying effect from it.

(08-02-2020 6:21 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I’ve used TKO just recently with great results. I had two hot hb9’s demand my contact info. I believe it’s a lot more complex than ammo or taboo. It works great in bars. I document a recent outing with it in a journal post for anyone who wants to read about it in more detail.

Also, although I do sleep in somewhat the next day it doesn’t tire me as much as before. Read: no hibernation Smile

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-02-2020 6:31 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

TKO - initial impressions
08-12-2020 7:29 AM

Firstly, thanks to thundr for the excellent customer service and swift delivery to the UK. I was torn between Grav and TKO but ended up buying TKO. Thundr was kind enough to send a full bottle of Grav for me to test as well as a sample bottle of Solomon's After which I'm glad to hear he is bringing back.

This is just a quick note of my initial impressions of TKO. I will come back and make a full review when I have finished the bottle.

Self effects

1 spray TKO Frost.

I don't get much of a scent, but I am pretty anosmic to some of the aromachemicals Apex uses these days. I fo detect a bit of a -none type BO type smell upon spraying. I started getting a little tired right afterwards. A body buzz and relaxation like taking a big hit of THC about 5m after. It Felt like it put the part of my brain responsible for the inner monologue to sleep. This made it a little difficult to focus, and I feel like it impacts my inner ear/balance.

Walking, my hearing feels muffled, as if it is affecting my ears. There are some odd feelings of unreality, like having your head covered in cotton.

About four hours later I started feeling sleepy and drained of energy. The next day I was still a bit groggy, and had a strong urge to fall asleep until later that afternoon. There is an extremely odd sensation that tiredness is rooted in the centre of my head between my eyebrows (pineal gland). It's like my body is fine, but my brain is tired.

The physical lethargy I've experienced before taking 6OXO orally, so I recognise it as an effect of androstenetrione. The HD visual air brushing effect is also present. I seem like someone else in the mirror, as if I don't recognise my own reflection.

Effects on others

Familiar people seems visually quite different, like watching the world through distorted lenses. I received a few compliments, and my 1 year old nephew didn't seem to recognise me.

There doesn't seem much pull to this one, but it starts to warm up when you speak to someone. No easy task in "the new normal". Once you start talking to someone is when the visual HD effect of -trione kicks in and it makes the other person start to display attraction signals. I also get a sense of heightened libido when I talk to a woman I'm attracted to - this is not the visual -trione beautification type of horniness, but a bodily kind that I associate with copulins. Are there cops in TKO?

Concluding notes

This feels like a much more sophisticated Ammo. The self effects may not make it a daily wear unless I become immune to the effects, but so far it shows real promise. I am moving away from the heavier sexualized blends until things become a little more sane because the heavier blends can cause extreme stress reactions on people who are already on edge, and TKO seems like a nice, relaxed, sexy and attractive blend. It's sexy enough for daygand in TEOTW scenarios and safe enough to wear that you won't trigger the Karens.

A.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2020 7:31 AM by Alphonse.)
08-12-2020 7:29 AM

Share This Thread