Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

TKO Review...
03-25-2020 2:14 AM

Try first NAG+Imprint.
Other time add a TKO.
If You want to risk, try all 3.
I'm not used that combo and can't give You an advice.

Sent from LG G8s with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
03-25-2020 2:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryan91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
04-29-2020 11:32 AM

This was my first try with pheromones yesterday morning (testing results on my myself and my partner).

I had one spray on each side of the neck. After a few minutes, I had a pleasant dizzy sensation. An hour later, I started to experience very mild beautification effects.

It didn't really affect my partner until about 10 hours later. I did my nightly workout as usual, but for the first time ever she told me to keep my shirt off. She rubbed her hands over my torso and left some rather pronounced but pleasant marks.

Coincidence perhaps, but I'm looking forward to testing this again.

UPDATE: After an interesting morning at work with Bad Wolf, I decided to add a couple of sprays of this to the mix.

Unusually for me, lots of direct eye contact from others in conversations I wasn't even engaged in.

Had a couple of comments from our admin team that I looked different (in a good way), but neither of them could pin down why.

So far, I'd say the effects are very effective and pretty far-reaching (especially as we're all socially distancing 2 metres away so exposure in passing is very short).
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 2:25 PM by Ryan91.)
04-29-2020 11:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

falco
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2020 8:06 PM

(04-29-2020 11:32 AM)Ryan91 Wrote:  This was my first try with pheromones yesterday morning (testing results on my myself and my partner).

I had one spray on each side of the neck. After a few minutes, I had a pleasant dizzy sensation. An hour later, I started to experience very mild beautification effects.

It didn't really affect my partner until about 10 hours later. I did my nightly workout as usual, but for the first time ever she told me to keep my shirt off. She rubbed her hands over my torso and left some rather pronounced but pleasant marks.

Coincidence perhaps, but I'm looking forward to testing this again.

UPDATE: After an interesting morning at work with Bad Wolf, I decided to add a couple of sprays of this to the mix.

Unusually for me, lots of direct eye contact from others in conversations I wasn't even engaged in.

Had a couple of comments from our admin team that I looked different (in a good way), but neither of them could pin down why.

So far, I'd say the effects are very effective and pretty far-reaching (especially as we're all socially distancing 2 metres away so exposure in passing is very short).

I have to agree - TKO is for me the most blatant of all the mones i have tried. You get a selfy buzz and things have a slight gloss to them - brighter, better. People look better. But that same effect hits others from 3 feet easily and from up to 6 ft if the spray is fresh(say within the first 3 hours).

And it just give me a happy, smiling, chill alpha DGAF attitude. Kinda like im on a light does of shrooms.
05-01-2020 8:06 PM
PheroNoob111
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-03-2020 7:29 AM

This interaction happened about 4 weeks ago.
My first run with TKO Spray.
2 spray on both sides of adam's apples.
I went to see my friend, picked her up and we went to the river side to just walk around and chill.

Few things that really stood out for me:
- I caught her staring at me while I was looking straight front and she was sitting on my left. And then when I looked at her, it took her about a second to look away, but not like just move her head away, it was like a flick, as if your walking down the street, you look at a girl to check her out, she looks back in your eyes at the same time and now being caught, you just flinch and look away.

- My mood: Very happy, up beat, fun. Not being inside my head, having no trouble saying or thinking things. She also enjoyed that a lot (her words)

- Beautification: After we hung out, I dropped her off and came back home. I look in the mirror and damn I looked good. Its like a glow on my face, it was an amazing (This might explain the observation#1 of her staring at me)

About Me: 30yr, Medium Brown, 5 ft 9, almost-athletic build, 67kg, 15% BF
Currently own: AlphaQ, AV, NAG, Imprint, TKO, DP
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
05-03-2020 7:29 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2020 10:17 AM

I ordered a TKO and got it in a transparent plastic bottle. It's different from the previous products. Always the mones from apex were in darker bottles.

Why is that?
[Image: kug4MuD.jpg]
05-04-2020 10:17 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

05-04-2020 12:40 PM

I don't know myself but it definitely looks cool
05-04-2020 12:40 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-04-2020 1:46 PM

as long as it doesn't say, "PHEROMONE", on it in bright bold letters like other companies put on their labels.
about to order some myself

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-04-2020 1:46 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-04-2020 2:18 PM

Does it really matter? Thundr is a part time vendor he may not of stocked up on 10000 bottles to put mones in. As long as it still works? Have you tested it?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
05-04-2020 2:18 PM
yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2020 2:44 PM

thundr:

"A few updates:

As of 2/24/2020 Apex is going back to the clear 10 ml PET bottles for the spray products we used before the 10 ml amber glass sprayer switch over. The amber glass bottles were ok but I liked the clear PET bottles better."

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-TEST-KITCH...#pid245356
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020 2:44 PM by yudhajit.)
05-04-2020 2:44 PM
mornyone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-05-2020 5:14 AM

This seem to be the bottles he was using before the dark/amber ones. They seem more fragile in sight, but I like them better than the dark ones. I've had never leaking problems with the clear ones, while since the dark ones, I always have received the packages with leaking stains.

(05-04-2020 10:17 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I ordered a TKO and got it in a transparent plastic bottle. It's different from the previous products. Always the mones from apex were in darker bottles.

Why is that?
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 5:15 AM by mornyone.)
05-05-2020 5:14 AM

Share This Thread