Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
11-27-2019 10:43 AM

(11-27-2019 9:58 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I tested TKO for the first time, and it's great. I guess only BW during the first use made a better impression on me.
I used it at a dance party.
One of the girls I was dancing with sticking to me during the dance, giving compliments, then we talked at the table, she was stuck to me. She was curious about me, she asked a lot of questions, then her friend came and she was also equipped for me. Of course, at that time I was aware that I was a bit confused here. Her team was gathering, so she had to go. After the party she quickly found me on the fb and invited me.
Coming back to TKO. I'll start with the pros:
- Beautifier. Briefly, this is what I am looking for in pheromones above all. A bit of glances I gathered, although I did not focus on it. When I looked in the mirror I was delighted with my own appearance Smile Of course, it works both ways, girls I liked very much, they were prettier than usual. Similar things happened with NA, but TKO is a bit better.
- I noticed some respect from my friends, but fortunately without intimidation. Such friendly respect.
- I was in a calm and relaxed mood. Positive. Such an alpha calm. I wasn't stressed out during my origin to girls.
- I think this TKO fits my personality, I have this feeling. It doesn't change me, I don't have to pretend anything.
There is one minus:
- A little too little gives me a kick, just like BW does. I was lethargic and later sleeping, although maybe it was a matter of fatigue. We will see in the next tests.

Great report! Tell us more about the girls? Ages, nationality, body types, etc! Cheers! D

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
11-27-2019 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zanderos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 12:50 PM

(11-27-2019 3:08 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  Thais are not East Asians however. Do you sweat easily at 33°C+ with moderate humidity? If so, you will find spray evaporate quickly here especially in towns with beaches.

I do sweat super easily. Hm, perhaps i should use oils instead then, dont have too many though, possess alpha, bad wolf, AV, voodoo
11-27-2019 12:50 PM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 12:53 PM

(11-27-2019 10:43 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Great report! Tell us more about the girls? Ages, nationality, body types, etc! Cheers! D

I live in Europe, in a country where there is not much national diversity. Girls younger than me, early 20s.
You also ask body types, standard, maybe slightly above average, slightly lower than me. Does it have anything to do with pheromones? For example, can overweight girls react differently to mones than slim girls? What is it like?
11-27-2019 12:53 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-27-2019 1:13 PM

(11-27-2019 12:53 PM)lukalv Wrote:  I live in Europe, in a country where there is not much national diversity. Girls younger than me, early 20s.
You also ask body types, standard, maybe slightly above average, slightly lower than me. Does it have anything to do with pheromones? For example, can overweight girls react differently to mones than slim girls? What is it like?

All girls like high none when they know a man well enough but big tit ass girls tend to eat up a higher none signature quite readily.

My Journal:

My Music Website:

11-27-2019 1:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 10:30 PM

(11-27-2019 1:47 AM)zanderos Wrote:  Interesting, i'm going to thailand in a week, so youd say its a good choice to bring there? I'm bringing some mones there with me and just got a bottle of TKO
My experience was with a Korean chic. Early 20s, tall, confident & outspoken, brought up in the US. Quite pretty, but that could just be the TKO on me.
11-27-2019 10:30 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-28-2019 6:15 PM

Ordered TKO on Nov 21st.
It arrived today Nov 28th.
That’s about one week.
Impressed so far with the shipping speed.
Now to get over my cold/cough/flu so I can test it out properly!

My Journal:

My Music Website:

11-28-2019 6:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-28-2019 7:33 PM

(11-28-2019 6:15 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ordered TKO on Nov 21st.
It arrived today Nov 28th.
That’s about one week.
Impressed so far with the shipping speed.
Now to get over my cold/cough/flu so I can test it out properly!

Hooray! Happy hunting!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-28-2019 7:33 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-09-2019 4:56 PM

Does TKO wash off easily the night before? Well had TKO on the day before. Sprayed 2-3 times in the morning and same in the late after 6pm. I did not have any long interactions with any female so didnt see much. Took a shower using pheromone soap by Tactical Soap and went to bed at 12am. Woke up early morning to go out for a job I interview at 930am with 3 different managers for 3 different positions. On the third interview which started around 1130am to 12pm, the manager was a female. During the session, I noticed her doing things that managers dont usually do in interviews. There was a moment She was doodling instead of writing notes. There were also moments where she was playing with her necklace. She seems to be a bit squeamish sometimes in her seat. Based on her facial expression, there wasnt any expressions of her giving off any seductive or interested looks. But her body expression, playing with her jewlery for a bit, doodling on her interview paper for a moment, and squirming a little bit seemed odd for someone to do during the interview. I cant say it was TKO. I'm not sure so just sharing my observation.
12-09-2019 4:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-09-2019 5:01 PM

Hi all,

New here (just posted introduction a day or so ago) although I have read the posts like a mad man these last few days to plan my first purchase.

Ultimately I settled on TKO to be my first Phero purchase due to the reviews on this thread from members that have garnered my respect through my research. As well as the sage feedback I've seen from Apex (throughout the board) which built comfort for me to make the purchase.

Background
A little background on myself with regards to Pheromones and how I found my way to this scene (this might better belong in a journal but I couldn't find a place to start one. I can remove this section if that pleases the community):

I've always been obsessed with consciousness and the way the mind works. I meditate, exercise, eat, and my current profession are all geared to this study. Along the way I started juicing massive amounts of celery juice due to the subtle yet profound effects I noticed on both my mind and body. I noticed some area effects (as in response from others) from this so I was familiar with the possible effects of Pheromones. This has gone on in the background for a number of years. I didn't know people made Pheromones as what science I saw on the topic seemed light. (admittedly I never really investigated until about a month ago).

Fast forward to a month ago: I took a decent quantity of Phenylethylamine (PEA) that I had lying around. I had experimented with it in the past and found it a curiosity but nothing more. I believe it may have potential addictive properties that I didn't want to experiment with. Any way, I tried some again, a rather large dose, after about 2 years that it had been lying around.

The next morning I woke up, a little tired but at the same time extremely relaxed and with a good sense of well being. The interesting thing I noticed was way more than usual body odor. At this point I thought nothing of it.

Fast forward to work. People were overly friendly and engaging with me. So much so that I thought back to the last time I had used it (PEA) at a party (in conjunction with large quantities of celery juice). It had been an unusually 'socially successful' night. Perhaps something was going on here.

I googled PEA and pheromones and found a thread here (I can edit the post and add the link later) where one of the members was talking about making a phero from microdoses of PEA. From that minute I was hooked and began consuming every post on here like a fire storm consumes dry wood.

TKO product review

Very quickly after placing the order I received confirmation that it had shipped as well as a "Thank you!" comment from the seller (apex). This made me really happy. I appreciate people that take the time to let you know they care about their product and their customer relations. So right from the get go I'm thinking 'hell yea'.

It arrived two days later. It was wrapped carefully. A handwritten 'Thank you - M' was on the invoice. More props for Apex. That shit matters. Plus it had a kick ass tuxedo man on the bottle.

Dosage:1.5 sprays

Since I was going out I showered and dressed. I squirted a spray on my neck but alas nothing came out. Tried again nothing. Then the thirst time a spritz. Switched sides of neck and finally a beautiful full pump spray. I immediately took in the smell to my fullest abilities. As you can imagine I was excited to smell my first professional pheromone product. I was pleasantly surprised. I had purchased the unscented version and was worried it might need something to mask. I found the scent nutty with a prickly sweet overtone.

Self Effects
Within a minute I noticed a slight sharpness to my vision. A slight anxiety (in the sense one might get from very low doses of THC) which is not necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps due to increased adrenaline or heart rate.

Later at the bar:
Increased Spacial Awareness - This was a GOLD STAR effect for me. I have noticed this after certain meditation techniques. I believe this effect causes many of the increased social effects people have mentioned here. Because of increased Spacial Awareness you can control the social field with greater ease.

Light color amplification - Noticed the beauty of colors more

Everyone was more attractive - Another GOLD STAR effect. People seemed more youthful in appearance and I noticed their body movements more than normal (which is already a biggie with me. So I might have been focused on it to begin with).

Increased Body Awareness - Again I've noticed this after some meditation techniques. It pairs with the above effect. Because I was more aware of my body language I was also in tune with others. This perhaps is a major factor in why the Pheromones can work so powerfully across a room.

Hits
This is the part that truly blew me away. From my personal passion in consciousness, body language, and psychology I was able to process the self effects and fit them into my existing paradigm. What happened with the hits had me really rethinking about how POWERFUL smell (or whatever the hell mechanism) is.

As soon as I walked into the bar I had bartenders (male and female) shout across the bar at me by name. This is not normal. I have a good personality and social skills but that taken into account this behavior was over the top to say the least.

As I'm standing waiting for a drink my friend whom I'm meeting runs up to me almost giddy like. He begins to motor mouth like a crazed beast. I noticed dilated pupils and his body language is direct on me with feet right at me. I start to think...what the fuck is going on here.

The bartender chick runs around the bar brings me my drink and touches me on my arm. not normal behavior. Not that these things in isolation are weird but in the context it was completely strange.

I would say within five minutes at least two groups of woman had relocated themselves to surround my friend and I. I began to understand that it was as if the pressure of personal space had dissolved and turned into an attractor as opposed to a barrier.

I engaged the groups of woman and found it easier than normal to do so. In reflection - this seems to make eye contact more natural, almost as if everything flows better, perfect timing.
I noticed way more woman blushing. Way more kino. And WAY more IOI's. This IOI effect may be due to what I described earlier; An extremely enhanced sense of timing (as in I was locked into that wave length due to personal effects and was noticing it).

Increased Sexual Dialogue - This is one that I had read about, and was really looking forward to see if it was true or bullshit. Not bullshit lol. It was present the whole night but the most striking case was when one of the bartenders (mid 20's female) was intimating fellatio across a full bar (not at me was part of a joke, it flowed with the conversation, but was still way out of character).

Reactions from Men - I got a VIP effect that I have seen others describe from most men. They would go out of way to supplicate more than normal. Although with a few of the Alpha's I felt a slight aggression but not something uncomfortable, it was more like I'll respect you you respect me. But I'm watching you kind of vibe. This was on both ends, as I felt it towards them as well. So increased aggression.

These are all things I've experienced before and in isolation could be seen as normal. But with the context, the number of events and the ENHANCED emotional amplitude the TKO seemed to 'turn up the volume to max',

In Sum:
I want to thank both Apex (Thundr I believe?) and the members of this board. Apex you put out a kick ass product, kick ass customer service, and a kick ass intro for me into Pheromones. Members, thank you for your awesome information that I was able to read and learn so much in such a short amount of time.

Looking forward to adding value to this community!

Cheers,
Grok
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019 5:05 PM by Grok.)
12-09-2019 5:01 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-09-2019 5:14 PM

(12-09-2019 4:56 PM)Thor Wrote:  Does TKO wash off easily the night before?
... I cant say it was TKO. I'm not sure so just sharing my observation.

I've found that TKO washes off fairly easy for me. Some good soap and a hard scrubbing seems to do the trick.

On the interviewer, it is a bit difficult for me to ascertain. On the one hand, that is very odd behavior for an interviewer to give. On the other, from what you said it doesn't sound like she was so much into you as not into interviewing.

I could make a tenuous case for it being interest in you on her part and she was trying to mask that by pretending to be doing her job. I could also make a case for her just being bored at that moment and having her mind on anything but in that place at that moment.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-09-2019 5:14 PM

Share This Thread