Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
10-22-2019 9:55 AM

(10-22-2019 8:23 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Awesome breakdown there, DarkLord!

Very similar to my experiences, just worded extremely better.

Thank you, Gladen! And I think that we both have really good styles.

You have a very rich, flowing descriptive style while mine is a short, quick style.

It takes all types.
10-22-2019 9:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

10-25-2019 4:06 PM

I've been testing TKO out around a bit, just got a new job so will see how it goes. Not any good amount of testing though.

My gf seems to pipe up a bit and she gets a little hot for bed sometimes, she'll flirt with me around the house a bit, she usually doesn't do that. Nothing too noteable outside of the house yet.

I wore it to school sometimes and it may have seemed like the 20 yr old girl next to me kept throwing glances, but whenever this 1 guy would sit next to me when she wasn't around, he would get the sniffles like crazy and I felt bad so I didn't wear it lately to class as much.

But whenever I come home wearing my unscented TKO (which btw does not smell as great as unscented Core lol), my gf gets jealous of our female cat because it seems she gives me more attention than her. The cat constantly rubs herself around me leg and whines for attention heh. My gf would never get jealous before and the cat was indeed giving me more attention than prior to using TKO.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 4:09 PM by XyzN.)
10-25-2019 4:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

10-25-2019 4:09 PM

So TKO attracts pets and makes SO’s jealous. Got it !

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
10-25-2019 4:09 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-25-2019 4:36 PM

(10-25-2019 4:06 PM)XyzN Wrote:  ..my gf gets jealous of our female cat because it seems she gives me more attention than her. The cat constantly rubs herself around me leg and whines for attention heh.

So, in essence, TKO makes you a pussy magnet.

I haven't noted any jealous type behavior with my wifey off of baseline with TKO, I'll be looking for signs of it when I get my next bottle.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 4:48 PM by Gladen.)
10-25-2019 4:36 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-25-2019 5:01 PM

(10-25-2019 4:06 PM)XyzN Wrote:  I've been testing TKO out around a bit, just got a new job so will see how it goes. Not any good amount of testing though.

My gf seems to pipe up a bit and she gets a little hot for bed sometimes, she'll flirt with me around the house a bit, she usually doesn't do that. Nothing too noteable outside of the house yet.

I wore it to school sometimes and it may have seemed like the 20 yr old girl next to me kept throwing glances, but whenever this 1 guy would sit next to me when she wasn't around, he would get the sniffles like crazy and I felt bad so I didn't wear it lately to class as much.

But whenever I come home wearing my unscented TKO (which btw does not smell as great as unscented Core lol), my gf gets jealous of our female cat because it seems she gives me more attention than her. The cat constantly rubs herself around me leg and whines for attention heh. My gf would never get jealous before and the cat was indeed giving me more attention than prior to using TKO.

Just get them talking with an observation and watch what happens. There is a cocky, funny vibe with this mix that allows you to steer it where you want it with an IDGAF attitude. I find myself being so comfortable that I can and do say almost anything......And people just go with it.

I was teased by a guy and I just unloaded on him and he just went away. He wanted to be the center of attention and I didn’t allow it.

I’m finding that if you just get them talking about anything, people will circle you and won’t leave until you decide to leave.
10-25-2019 5:01 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

11-07-2019 12:06 PM

after some reflecting, I notice I'm overall more chattier, charismatic, and energetic at work wearing tko.

Had a co-worker tell me how good (chatting) I am with customers.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
11-07-2019 12:06 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

11-19-2019 1:32 PM

(11-07-2019 12:06 PM)XyzN Wrote:  after some reflecting, I notice I'm overall more chattier, charismatic, and energetic at work wearing tko.

Had a co-worker tell me how good (chatting) I am with customers.

Would you say its more a social or a sexual? Does it have steering?

My Journal:

My Music Website:

11-19-2019 1:32 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

11-20-2019 1:47 AM

(11-19-2019 1:32 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Would you say its more a social or a sexual? Does it have steering?

I know I'm OP but I've tested it a lot it's slightly sexual but it's not a heavy sexual. It will get you sex but it's not as sexual as m3x, bw, av, etc. It's got some social to it but not enough to hurt the sexual. It's an absolute ioi machine do to the beautifying. Its a great product great for any occasion how ever if I was going to a club looking for sex it's not my first choice. If I'm looking to just go have fun and be happy I'm going with TKO
11-20-2019 1:47 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2019 7:11 AM

I have gone through one spray bottle and my association (according to Steve's categories) would be Playful, Flirty, Slightly sexual.
11-20-2019 7:11 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-21-2019 7:19 PM

Ok Thundr…. after reading the TKO reviews, I've decided to take a stab at it... Even if it's not as good as my m3x *2017* for fclosing and can only get me a lot of attention, numbers, dates and help cold approach I'll be delighted... For fcloses I already have m3x stashed away.

I look forward to receiving this product very soon.

cheers!
dsouza

My Journal:

My Music Website:

11-21-2019 7:19 PM

Share This Thread