Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TKO Review...
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TKO Review...
09-02-2019 9:13 PM

Tested this for selfies at 1sp. I noticed the tell-tale visual "halo" effect from etrione after a few minutes. After around 10 minutes I got some mood elevation, I'm guessing this product has a fair amount of alpha nol. Nothing really negative so far. I'll test it on others next.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019 9:14 PM by nephil.)
09-02-2019 9:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 8:52 AM

Gave a 3-spray application of TKO a slight boost with a smattering of Sex Magnet. Gave playful-sexy vibe on top of the extreme sexuals that TKO seems to evoke. Pretty fun, nice and flirty, although a bit heavy on the overt sexual side.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-18-2019 8:52 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2019 8:40 AM

I've seen better results with TKO with one or two little dabs on my neck, smearing it a little bit (vs. spraying). There is no doubt that it is attractive to many ladies. Ladies also initiate kino with TKO, although I was very reserved, myself. Sexual hints, mate-bashing. Did not finalize with lays as I am in a relationship. I think I could have, quite easily. My first bottle is almost empty but I will definitely order more. I hope to figure out how to be more congruent, and maybe report more, in more detail later.
10-10-2019 8:40 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-10-2019 12:56 PM

(10-10-2019 8:40 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  I hope to figure out how to be more congruent, and maybe report more, in more detail later.

when I wear it i get into the mindset that i am Eros incarnate with an outgoing personality. I just assume that as soon as I open my mouth, she's plotting on how to get me into bed and I play suggestive and coy until I decide whether or not I'll let her.

Outside of that TKO hits me with happy-happy, joy-joy "I'm the king of the world" feelings and I just ride that wave into whatever comes next.

Just be Bon Scott and get out there and show off your Big Balls. Being bold, brazen, and just insane enough to be different and fun seems to work great for me when I wear it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-10-2019 12:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2019 4:16 PM

Ac/DC is one of my favorite rock bands, second only to ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd. So Bon Scott shall be the reference man for congruency! Smile
10-10-2019 4:16 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-10-2019 4:17 PM

(10-10-2019 4:16 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  Ac/DC is one of my favorite rock bands, second only to ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd. So Bon Scott shall be the reference man for congruency! Smile

Myself, I'm more akin to Jon Bon Jovi on 'shrooms during a love-fest.

10-10-2019 4:17 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-21-2019 3:00 PM

Feeling much better and decided to see what TKO is like. At one spray on the neck.

- Chatty, quick witted, very easy to engage people and they are upbeat and happy to engage

- women give wide eyed, open mouth (like an ahhh) looks that remind me of wonder and amazement. Their head tilted to the side.

- women initiate kino and ask for pictures with with me and ask to connect via social media

All races seem to respond. 26 year old Asian female was the hardest hit.

- there is disinhibition. This reminds me of a softer M3x with beautification and social pieces added. A group of married house wives asked me which one of them I would choose if I was single. I told them that it was too hard to pick between them and that they all were beautiful on the outside and inside.

Women got jealous of other women speaking to me. I could see hits on 18-50 year old women.

One negative response from a man, but his wife was being very, very flirtatious with me. And he looks better than me too. He over squeezed my hand. His wife repeatedly said “ It’s so nice to meet you”. Like 6 times.
10-21-2019 3:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-21-2019 3:05 PM

Sounds like you've experienced what some of us have also seen with TKO. I have way too much fun when I wear this and would love to see how far I could let it lead but I'm strictly catch and release. Living vicariously through all the single guys out there. Sun bespectacled

(10-21-2019 3:00 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Feeling much better and decided to see what TKO is like. At one spray on the neck.

- Chatty, quick witted, very easy to engage people and they are upbeat and happy to engage

- women give wide eyed, open mouth (like an ahhh) looks that remind me of wonder and amazement. Their head tilted to the side.

- women initiate kino and ask for pictures with with me and ask to connect via social media

All races seem to respond. 26 year old Asian female was the hardest hit.

- there is disinhibition. This reminds me of a softer M3x with beautification and social pieces added. A group of married house wives asked me which one of them I would choose if I was single. I told them that it was too hard to pick between them and that they all were beautiful on the outside and inside.

Women got jealous of other women speaking to me. I could see hits on 18-50 year old women.

One negative response from a man, but his wife was being very, very flirtatious with me. And he looks better than me too. He over squeezed my hand. His wife repeatedly said “ It’s so nice to meet you”. Like 6 times.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-21-2019 3:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-21-2019 5:40 PM

(10-21-2019 3:05 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sounds like you've experienced what some of us have also seen with TKO. I have way too much fun when I wear this and would love to see how far I could let it lead but I'm strictly catch and release. Living vicariously through all the single guys out there. Sun bespectacled

Thank Snoop. I’m also catch and release. Woman want to make a plan for seeing you again.

I’ll use AV, as a comparison.....AV for me is extreme attraction, but that comes with intimidation.

TKO makes it really easy to talk with everyone. Snarky banter and innuendo come very easily so I can see how easy it would be to escalate. You just use the innuendo and banter.

Really nice ice breaking properties without being too over the top.

No crash at the end of the day for me which is nice. Not sure if this is because I haven’t worn any mones for some time.
10-21-2019 5:40 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-22-2019 8:23 AM

Awesome breakdown there, DarkLord!

Very similar to my experiences, just worded extremely better.

10-22-2019 8:23 AM

Share This Thread