Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
TAC alternatives: XSR 76 & 77 from PXS
Prettyrickyboi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TAC alternatives: XSR 76 & 77 from PXS
11-07-2019 2:38 PM

(11-07-2019 1:46 PM)MMM Wrote:  I think I saw your post and replied to it.
Yes I got the info from steveo in regards to the price skyrocketing.
And im not talking about a simple price increase.
I'm talking like 10000% increase....

Whoaaah! That's a serious increase right there! Download
[/quote]

Yes..And there you have the dilemma Sorry
11-07-2019 2:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Prettyrickyboi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2019 2:42 PM

But if we could get an analog of the molecule, not to insult your intelligence..but for example: adding a branch to the molecule that doesn't change what it does...but changes what it seems to be...another oxygen molecule to make it di-oxy..etc.
In some countries chemist will do this to get around drug laws that ban certain molecules.
and then again some countries ban all analogs of a certain drug.

If they present an analog to another company maybe it can be procured for a lower price again. Nonetheless who knows..they may get a better price from one company simply because they order a ton from them...
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 2:42 PM by Prettyrickyboi.)
11-07-2019 2:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-07-2019 3:20 PM

(11-07-2019 2:42 PM)Prettyrickyboi Wrote:  But if we could get an analog of the molecule, not to insult your intelligence..but for example: adding a branch to the molecule that doesn't change what it does...but changes what it seems to be...another oxygen molecule to make it di-oxy..etc.
In some countries chemist will do this to get around drug laws that ban certain molecules.
and then again some countries ban all analogs of a certain drug.

If they present an analog to another company maybe it can be procured for a lower price again. Nonetheless who knows..they may get a better price from one company simply because they order a ton from them...

As the world turns ... Bye

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-07-2019 3:20 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-15-2019 10:28 AM

(11-07-2019 10:41 AM)Prettyrickyboi Wrote:  Once I know I have the support I'll start the poll.
One idea I had was to get an analog of the molecule supplied by a different supplier..Business is supply and demand.
SteveO isn't going to purchase this now extremely expensive molecule if its not worth it.
Oh and btw *bump* lol

Sure I'll support the poll 100%
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 10:28 AM by nephil.)
11-15-2019 10:28 AM
MMM

Rep Post

11-15-2019 11:44 AM

From XSteveO himself in reference to the return of XSP115:

"11-12-2019, 09:50 AM

I've been speaking with the scientist about this. I have another call today with them. Hopefully we can get some kind of resolution"

As of today, 11-15-2019, nothing shared. Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 11:44 AM by MMM.)
11-15-2019 11:44 AM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2020 6:50 PM

Bump*

Any updated info?
05-18-2020 6:50 PM

Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2020 7:45 PM

I’m interested to know about these possible TAC alternatives. I’ve been a long time user of TAC as it’s been one of my favorite ‘pheromones’. I can attest to all the effects said here about TAC.

I’ve used AD’s TAC and have tested it in many different situations, ran through many bottles of this stuff. They still have it, AD, and it is still what I would consider affordable..
However, I’ve noticed some interestingly strange things about this..
Firstly, when combined with the right -Androstenone mix, it still provides that much sought after orgasm hack on women. However it lacks something substantial now, it seems, at least for me, to cause vaginal dryness. And doesn’t have that umph that it used to have either, that drive of a woman to ‘jump on a man and get things hot and heavy immediately’...And when it comes to orgasms it must be really close to the targets nose to be effective. It is strange to watch a woman orgasm several times from penetration while being dry.. and it seems she wants to have sex but she’s not horny..

I have a theory on this...
With regards to the newer formulated product vs the older one, it is now in an oil version and I noticed two (of what I presume to be) newer ingredients (which I don’t recall ever seeing in any pheromone product ever) dodecane, and undecane, of which is a male insect attractant, moths and cockroaches to name a couple..
For whatever reason, I think one or both of these substances has ‘anaphrodisiac’ abilities in human females..
I don’t know why AD decided to put these hydrocarbons in the product, (also in Turn Up The Heat) but it seems to me that they are counterproductive in this regard.

Does anybody know of undecane and dodecane being used in pheromones or perfumery?

So now I am interested in this xsp115 and whatever else meets the criteria of a tac alternative..
05-18-2020 7:45 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-19-2020 5:55 AM

Both substances are commonly used in cosmetic formulas that are oily, increase haptical and sensual properties, also mask odors a bit. I don't think they had pheromonical effects in mind when they added them to their oil-products. But these alkanes are probably part of all kind of biosignaling and semiochemical effects, they might alter the effects of phero-molecules a bit.
05-19-2020 5:55 AM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2020 8:36 PM

Okay good to know.
05-21-2020 8:36 PM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2020 6:51 PM

(05-19-2020 5:55 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Both substances are commonly used in cosmetic formulas that are oily, increase haptical and sensual properties, also mask odors a bit. I don't think they had pheromonical effects in mind when they added them to their oil-products. But these alkanes are probably part of all kind of biosignaling and semiochemical effects, they might alter the effects of phero-molecules a bit.

For what it’s worth, one of these alkanes, namely undecane, is said to cause cockroach aggregation..
So turn women on and attract cockroaches?
I don’t think it was a coincidence that while I was wearing this at work, a very large cockroach walked out to my area and just stood there unflinchingly as I walked passed and towards it repeatedly.
DodgyDodgy
05-25-2020 6:51 PM

Share This Thread