Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Swoon Combos
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Swoon Combos
07-13-2019 1:04 AM

Okay here it is, my first ever time with swoon. It's kind of a mixed review, it's not a super awesome epic success story I want to crave into stone and place on the mountain tops or anything like that.
I had kind of a bad start, I put it on and had to see my parents for a minute. They were being kinda naggy to me but, they always are.
Then as I was going to my car it started to rain. Less then 20mins after putting on Swoon, no biggie, I had the bottle on me.
I doubled up, I remembered that it was hard to OD on, so no problem.
I put 2 on each wrist, two behind the ears and two on the chest. I decided to get a bite to eat first and the staff seemed extra friendly to me. 2 waitresses, a guy waiter just seemed really happy to see me even though, I was a first time customer.
Passing by an random women she gave me eye contact,
Going to the singles mixer party,
Right off the bat there were no women who struck my fancy. None of them were really my type so I kind of sat back and waited for 5-10min seeing if anyone would come up to me.
Nope.
Okay, so I bring myself closer to the crowd and I did notice a few hits here and there, people of both sexes seemed a bit more outgoing with me, guys would strike up small talk, a bit more then what I'm used to, Not all women were engaging with me, not all guys were into me either.
I didn't feel any selfies much that I noticed,
No women really jumped on me or seemed super interested in taking anything outside or into a car or anything. Which was fine because I wasn't expecting or even wanting to with any of them.
I was talking to this single women and she seemed fairly engaged to me but, then.... the water misters turned on and I was sprayed with it.
Seemed like a sign when the conversation died off when I got misted. Mhmm.....
There were 2 women who were kinda rude to me actually, Xyxgun
But, whatever, prettiest chick there was a 4.8 with a bad personality not only to me but, seemed like lots of people and nothing much to write home about,
Can't say I didn't get any hits, Had to have been at least 1 or 2 during that night.
Getting rained and misted on probably didn't help.

Right now i have a mild headache and I do see how it can be a good social, better then Raw chemistry anyway.

In conclusion, I think more testing is required, should I try for a combo next time?
07-13-2019 1:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Usui Takumi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2019 7:36 AM

Has anyone tried NA gel + Swoon combo?Anyone
11-25-2019 7:36 AM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2019 4:19 PM

My daily work wear is Captain oil. I'm looking to pair it up on occasion just because I do work in an environment with many attractive women. Maybe like a Friday I'd just like to spice it up for fun.

I've tried THU with Captain but it was only once or twice and it was slow nights so I didn't get to gauge effects on others. There was definitely some selfies almost like a slight buzz where it added maybe a little bit more of a fun/adventure vibe for me.

I was thinking GOA but that's subtle and am not looking for stalkers. Big Grin

Swoon + Captain is intriguing but I haven't found any reports from people who have tried this combo. Anybody have any reports to share on the Swoon + Captain combo? If that one is a good one I'd do it maybe once a week just to keep things interesting.

I haven't run Alpha Treasures yet because for the last 3 months at my job my sig has been Captain.
12-20-2019 4:19 PM
koalafruit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2020 4:17 AM

I was already posting a thread about my combo with SOB (Thread: SOB + playful and/or light sexual = very effective), because I thought it could have been the SOB, which did the main trick in this combo. But reading this thread, it might also be the Swoon.

I was planning to try some combo's with SOB, but I might better try some with Swoon.

Together with some sexual-alpha product it seems to hit very hard.

---

Koala's are known to only eat leaves from the eucalyptus tree.
They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020 4:19 AM by koalafruit.)
11-23-2020 4:17 AM
koalafruit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2020 7:56 AM

Together with Bad Wolf it also rocks.

1 drop BW
3 drops Swoon

Both on one wrist (not touching each other), spread to the other wrist, spread to my neck.

Less blatant, but very much under the surface.

I felt like I just needed to tell whatever I wanted and people were giving it to me.

Every men seemed to have respect, every women seemed into me. Also from a distance, like 2-3 meters away. Swoon is a very quick and surprisingly far hitter.

When I talked a bit longer with some women, they started to talk about tight asses in yoga pants, without me even steering it. When I looked at another woman (some passed), they followed my look, to see for themselves, what I was looking at.

All and all a nice first observation. Although I liked the combo with SOB a bit better for blatant hits, this was more like a powerhouse.

---

Koala's are known to only eat leaves from the eucalyptus tree.
They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
11-26-2020 7:56 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Dmg91
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-10-2021 4:29 PM

Date: 4/10/21.

Combo: Alpha Treasures and Swoon.

Cologne: Pashazade (virgin) from LPMP.

Application :
- Pashazade oil roller on top of left and right forearm and the middle of neck, around my Adam's apple. Each about the size of a dollar coin.
- AT: Two drops on the top of my left forearm, on top of the Pashazade application, smeared into the top of my right forearm, then both forearms (top only) smeared onto my neck.
- Swoon: 3 drops onto my left underside of my forearm (opposite side of my AT application). Then smeared to my right underside of my forearm.

Testing ground: Hospital, work environment.

Hits:
1. As I was clocking in, one of my on call employees was on their way to take care of something but when he saw me, immediately stopped in a way that made him look stuck. Like he was rushing to go but couldn't. My impression of the interaction was him rushing to do what needed done but couldn't release himself from the glue that I am, until I acknowledge his release from my presence. Mind you, he didn't need to behave in this way even though I'm his direct manager. I was just clocking in and he had already spoken with the 1st shift manager on what he was needing done. Definitely an out of character moment.
2. Another one of my employees started flirting with one of his co-workers while I was within their direct circle. He made an inappropriate comment about her legs and thighs (out of character). She eloquently brushed it off after a brief moment of awkwardness and they started talking about more mundane topics like the weather. This phero combo feels like it's influencing others to forget themselves for a moment before checking themselves back into order again.
3. A usually talkative employee with me was a lot shorter in her conversations and in her usual complaints (I'm 29 and she's in her 50's). Usually she'll complain about something work related and then we'll hold a conversation about it. Today, she only asked me a passive aggressive question about something she didn't particularly like but never told me her opinion about it. She just asked the question, I answered and then she accepted. No extra commentary so that she feels heard, like usual. I'm the type of person that tries to make everyone feel listened to, even if I might not have the ultimate authority to make any changes. I'm in mid management so I'm like the buffer to the bigger guys. I'll either diplomatically convince them why what we do is correct or I'll agree with them (empower them) and their opinion to run by my managers. Unfortunately, upper management is in their own world of complacency but that's another story lol.
3. Lots of women, young and old, looking at me throughout the day but not making it obvious. Kinda like they'll look but not in a way that they forget themselves. It's more so, they are self aware while peaking at me because they play it off like I was just in their line of sight for a moment before swiveling their head or eyes in another direction. I honestly perceive this as an intimidation but I may be wrong.
4. A nurse was taking one of the patients to their floor after getting a test done (Chinese lady around 35), she asked me for help from down the hall because she didn't know where to go. Now, nurses not knowing how to navigate the hospital isn't anything new lol, but she seemed to try to impress me by how much she cared for the patient. It wasn't an insincere interaction between them, but i perceived that she was trying to impress me because after she initially flagged me down for directions, I decided to instead walk with her "so that she doesn't get lost" and "so the patient can get to where she's needing to be." I was busy with one of my employees at that moment but took the initiative to help/go out of my way instead of point my finger, which I saw they both appreciated.
5. An employee who is always laughs and smiles with me (very sincere happy go lucky person), walked into my office. I was expecting the usual interaction but it looked as if he wasn't sure if he should be "happy"/smiles or serious with me. Again, like I said in #1 hit, it was like I was the glue, but instead of him wanting to get to a specific location, this time he was wanting to get to his usual happy go lucky interaction with me. This time though, he was waiting for my approval before getting into that state-of-interraction. Like he was trying to read me and my current emotional state, so that he behaved in congruence. I have a naturally calm, direct, grounded, and serious, yet laid back personality, demeanor and tone of voice so it looked like he was trying to mirror this (which is way out of character for him). Even with me trying to steer the interaction in a lighthearted way, it was like he was being cautious he didn't do anything I might not approve of. Update: after this initial interaction he seemed to be back in accord with his usual personality after him seemingly figuring out that he has my approval to be lighthearted.
6. Another employee who always goes out of their way to find me/speak to me, stayed in this character, but today, he wasn't making as much eye contact during our interactions.
7. People always getting out of my way if we're in a confined space. Letting me pass, lots of thank yous, and sorrys. I don't think it's fear, but I more so feel as if my aura is perceived as needing space because my energy is so big that it can't be confined. Like confining it would be an injustice to me.

Overall, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of this combo. I'll have to run it some more times but I just feel like this is a confusing mix. Maybe because I have a more serious and calm personality,, while the Swoon bringing a more contrasting energy to my pre-mone state. Or maybe work just doesn't fit this combo.. I feel like this would be much better in a less formal environment. Everything did seem to smooth out throughout my shift though, as I got used to the vibe this combo brought.
04-10-2021 4:29 PM

Share This Thread