Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Suggestions) Pheromones for a 17 year old
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: (Suggestions) Pheromones for a 17 year old
02-15-2019 10:40 AM

(02-15-2019 10:37 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I use BW for parties Smile

M3x is none heavy ,suppose to be for older . Not sure how it would work for you . It sat weird w me so couldn't test properly, also there's some talk about batch issues on forum but I am not m3x experienced.

AQ never tested , read more refined BW and not as rough around the edges. I like my BW.

AV I own. Like I said , it's good for first inpression, but that's about it. dose sensitive and have to give it a break couple days in between to maximize its effects .

I guess in your case I would go w AV or m3x if between those 3.

How old are you? Have you tried AV+BW for parties?

LAL: Nude, Wolf, BW, AV, AQ, MAX-T-150
Pheremone Treasures: Swoon
Alpha Dream: L2K V1
02-15-2019 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-15-2019 10:52 AM

For straight Alpha I'm a fan of AV, and I had a lot of fun with Av+M3X.

Hax makes some stuff in their black label line that would be fun for somebody in your age bracket as well.

Lots of guys here love BW, but I don't particularly enjoy it. Nothing wrong with BW at all; it just causes too much intimidation (when I wear it) for me to enjoy the experience.

But, with BW, a lot of other guys can take your intimidating aura as a challenge to their status and may start causing problems (usually called shit testing). Given that pretty much every guy you'll be around will be in the 30 and under age bracket, that's a lot of peaking testosterone untempered by age and wisdom, so there is a chance of physical confrontations.

Now if you do have the total youthful musclebound package going on then a somewhat more subtle, under the radar, kind of pheromone could be stellar. Just about any one of LPMP's blends such as Perfect Match (and a host of others) will definitely help to spotlight you in the eyes of ladies. But I do need to add the caveat I'm uncertain how effective the subtle blends would be with girls your age.

Now if you want to catch Mrs. Robinson McMILF...definitely go with the subtle side of the Force.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-15-2019 10:52 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 11:41 AM

Single molecules isn't the best way to start. Get AV. Most blatant product there is and it's high none buffered. You can tone it down with Nude or C36 if needed.

So to make a short list of what I think you should buy to get started:
BW
AV
Nude
C36
AQ or TUSC
Ask for samples of NA and DP.

From there just rock out witv your cock out.
02-15-2019 11:41 AM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 12:25 PM

(02-15-2019 10:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For straight Alpha I'm a fan of AV, and I had a lot of fun with Av+M3X.

Hax makes some stuff in their black label line that would be fun for somebody in your age bracket as well.

Lots of guys here love BW, but I don't particularly enjoy it. Nothing wrong with BW at all; it just causes too much intimidation (when I wear it) for me to enjoy the experience.

But, with BW, a lot of other guys can take your intimidating aura as a challenge to their status and may start causing problems (usually called shit testing). Given that pretty much every guy you'll be around will be in the 30 and under age bracket, that's a lot of peaking testosterone untempered by age and wisdom, so there is a chance of physical confrontations.

Now if you do have the total youthful musclebound package going on then a somewhat more subtle, under the radar, kind of pheromone could be stellar. Just about any one of LPMP's blends such as Perfect Match (and a host of others) will definitely help to spotlight you in the eyes of ladies. But I do need to add the caveat I'm uncertain how effective the subtle blends would be with girls your age.

Now if you want to catch Mrs. Robinson McMILF...definitely go with the subtle side of the Force.

Might just get a sample of BW then, don’t really wish to intimidate anyone. I don’t think I will start out with the subtle ones, but thanks.

02-15-2019 12:25 PM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 12:30 PM

(02-15-2019 11:41 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Single molecules isn't the best way to start. Get AV. Most blatant product there is and it's high none buffered. You can tone it down with Nude or C36 if needed.

So to make a short list of what I think you should buy to get started:
BW
AV
Nude
C36
AQ or TUSC
Ask for samples of NA and DP.

From there just rock out witv your cock out.

So AV is a good alternative for nones?
I like the list, will definitelty get Nude and AV. I’m on the edge about BE if it is as intimidating as everyone says. Not sure what C36 does? Might also get AQ to test vs AV for parties. Thanks for the suggestions

02-15-2019 12:30 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 2:26 PM

If you smile and be social I think the intimidation it causes is overhyped. Also the none in it is weird , like it doesn't cause aggression or challenges from guys ( I have yet to experience at least ). There were even theories if it is none of if some other molecule. I only see pure respect from guys w BW on and interest if not lust from girls.

To be safe , yep , get a sample
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 2:26 PM by kocik2000.)
02-15-2019 2:26 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-15-2019 3:11 PM

(02-15-2019 2:26 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  If you smile and be social I think the intimidation it causes is overhyped. Also the none in it is weird , like it doesn't cause aggression or challenges from guys ( I have yet to experience at least ). There were even theories if it is none of if some other molecule. I only see pure respect from guys w BW on and interest if not lust from girls.

As i said, I seem to be in the minority of users when wearing it. When I wear it I see straight out intimidation from lots of guys, and some ladies; to the point that they are effectively diving for cover rather than be near me: all of this while being jovial and smiling.

In a scant few women I did note a sort of 'Look at that manly man' kind of awe-factor, but with me it just made them seemingly timid. Nothing wrong with the product, it just doesn't synchronize well with me. Instead of making me more alpha and garnering respect and lust I seem to just come across as an Alphole.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-15-2019 3:11 PM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 4:16 PM

(02-15-2019 2:26 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  If you smile and be social I think the intimidation it causes is overhyped. Also the none in it is weird , like it doesn't cause aggression or challenges from guys ( I have yet to experience at least ). There were even theories if it is none of if some other molecule. I only see pure respect from guys w BW on and interest if not lust from girls.

How do i get a sample?

02-15-2019 4:16 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 5:14 PM

Buy nude or AV and in email ask for sample of BW

Buying from Gary is tricky as it has to be done through email and some payment system ( there's various options )

garry@liquidalchemylabs.net
Email what you would like to purchase and ask for payment options .

Let us know how getting a hold of Gary works, there have been complains as of late in regards of getting a hold of him
02-15-2019 5:14 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 5:24 PM

02-15-2019 5:24 PM

Share This Thread