Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Subliminals usage?
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Subliminals usage?
05-08-2020 7:28 AM

(05-07-2020 4:43 PM)H32 Wrote:  Well hopefully SUBClUB doesn’t fault their users for the program not working.

Shannon says his programs aren’t the problem. The users are for not taking action
But we didn’t make the program, Shannon did lol

This is primarily a pheromone forum, and so far, all of your posts here have been used to bash IML and Shannon.

Confused
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020 7:28 AM by RTBoss.)
05-08-2020 7:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2020 5:57 AM

(05-05-2020 5:10 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Perhaps if you're dealing with sub companies out there making inferior/outdated subs with old tech, then yes in such cases it will take time for you to see results, and a 30 day period will not be long enough. I started using subliminals way back in the 90's, so lack of experience I can assure you is not the case with me. And just like you, I never thought that there could be such a thing as a subliminal working in such a short amount of time, but I'm here to tell you that I've tried subs that have started producing results way before the 30-days were up, and that is no joke...Acute
(05-05-2020 5:10 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Perhaps if you're dealing with sub companies out there making inferior/outdated subs with old tech, then yes in such cases it will take time for you to see results, and a 30 day period will not be long enough. I started using subliminals way back in the 90's, so lack of experience I can assure you is not the case with me. And just like you, I never thought that there could be such a thing as a subliminal working in such a short amount of time, but I'm here to tell you that I've tried subs that have started producing results way before the 30-days were up, and that is no joke...Acute
In my experience it has been harder to judge a subliminal than a pheromone, a lot harder as you are directly changing yourself and sometimes the change is not nothing you are used to. It's the same with hypnosis programs as far as I know.
Sometimes it takes a few month to notice the change, and not because the program is slow but because we as humans have a hard with self inquiry. It was the same for bodybuilding to me it's hard to notice I have improved while others notice it more easily and this was physical change so you can't go more concrete than that.

I will make a comparison with pheromone, when I started to use Bad wolf I thought it was the best thing out there, then after a few weeks I started to understand the product, and a after a few month I realized the weakness of the product.
For subliminal I think it's slower, and I haven't found a subliminal that is as fast changing as a pheromone. When I use a subliminal I try to understand if what I'm changing is actually something I want so it takes time to analyse that. For example I wouldn't want a subliminal that would change me into the bad wolf signature, I think it's way too much overbearing for daily life.

Excuse me but it's very hard for me to understand someone who would want only a 1 month guarantee on a product when many pheromone company out there do much better, I'm sorry but I don't understand. Same here when I read someone was very pleased that a pheromone company had only 1 or 3 month guarantee while Garry offered something close to a lifetime guarantee. That's something worthy of praise to me not just 30 days. Even if you had subliminal that is instantaneous like pheromone you wouldn't a 30 days guarantee as maybe you wouldn't be able to use it immediately as life happens sometimes, some unpredictable events. 30 days is almost like blind faith to me and I don't rely on that.

Another example, and that's why I think 30 days is a joke, one company that I won't name, had a 30 days or more I don't remember, but when I received the product the guarantee was already over and I had not even open the product to test, so that's why I consider 30 days a joke. In this case the guarantee didn't even remove the shipping time, this was so stupid I had to laugh, but this wasn't so funny at first I can assure you. Of course subliminal don't have shipping time but life is sometimes unpredictable so you need a good guarantee.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020 6:12 AM by WereWolf666.)
06-01-2020 5:57 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2020 2:30 PM

(06-01-2020 5:57 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Excuse me, but it's very hard for me to understand someone who would want only a 1 month guarantee on a product, when many pheromone companies out there do much better. I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Same here when I read someone was very pleased that a pheromone company had only 1 or 3 month guarantee, while Garry offered something close to a lifetime guarantee. That's something worthy of praise to me not just 30 days. Even if you had a subliminal that is instantaneous like pheromones, you wouldn't (want) a 30 days guarantee, as maybe you wouldn't be able to use it immediately as life happens sometimes, some unpredictable events. 30 days is almost like blind faith to me and I don't rely on that.

I consider having a forum like PheroTruth a true blessing, and very grateful that mark-in-dallas took the initiative to open this place up, so we all have the (true) freedom to post ALL of our pheromone experiences, in a time where we were limited to discussing products from only a specific merchant (Androtics). And thinking back, it got so bad at that other place (pherotalk), that we WERE NOT allowed to criticize their lack of quality in the latest batches, without running the risk of being banned and/or having your posting privileges moderated.

This place was born out of the growing dissatisfaction and frustration of members in the (phero) community not being able to fully express their experiences, both good or bad, with pheromone products of different vendors, and has also grown to allow members to post sub-topics of different subjects, like this one for example, where we're able to openly discuss the effectiveness of subliminals from all the different vendors out there.

And I'm sure you've read this before, as I know it has been posted many times. Just because a product works REALLY well for someone, or a group of people, does not mean that the same product will work just as well for you. There are many variables to account for, but for the most part, personality congruence plays a major factor with the product you're testing.

So, the product didn't work as well for you as it did to other members that posted their results in PT. That doesn't necessarily mean that the product is bad, or that there is something wrong with you. It just means that you're not congruent with the vibe/signature the product is projecting off of you. You either make the necessary adjustments/changes within yourself in order to become congruent with that specific 'mone signature, or (if you can't or don't want to make those changes) you need to find and try a different product altogether that vibes more with you, just the way you are right now.

You can't expect a product like AV for example, to form a mold around you, create and/or spoon-feed you it's great, blatant attraction generating effects by just putting it on, go to a bar, club or private party and just be a fly-on-the-wall in some dark corner, not socializing, and expect it to work it's wonderful magic on you. And yet, there are many members in here expressing their dissatisfaction with AV. It's not that the product doesn't work, but the fact that they have chosen not to acknowledge and follow the advise already posted by veteran members in here, that described it as NOT newbie friendly, for the simple fact that it requires the user to behave in a specific way, in order for the user to be congruent with it's signature.

Then there are those that because they had bad experiences with their first, and perhaps even their second purchased product, give up and say that this whole thing about pheromones is nothing but a scam and "snake oil". And that is true, in that there is a very large number of companies out there selling garbage/inferior quality products. But then again, that is also true with everything in life nowadays. For every legitimate product that comes to market, there'll always be an innumerable amount of copycats and scammers following right after, selling inferior quality and downright fake counterfeits of that product. And that is why we're here, to share our experiences, both good and bad, so that you and everyone else can make an INFORMED decision based on the possibility that a product will work for you, just as well as it did on the member(s) that took the challenge to purchase, test and report their findings in here.

So, at the end of the day, if you, or anyone else for that matter, does not feel comfortable testing a product, in this case being subliminals, not just because of your previous bad experiences with inferior subs, but for the fact that you don't like or agree with the vendor's return/exchange policy, then unfortunately for you, not only are you limiting yourself to find and experience progress, but that leaves you with not too many options out there, when it comes to quality subs.

With that being said, I'm sorry that you're not able to see the positives in what I have posted above. Just remember this, nothing you buy in life comes with a 100% guarantee to bring you personal satisfaction, unless you take some of the risk and try for yourself. In that case, you are free to ignore the posts I made above regarding my own experiences, and honestly wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Bye
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020 2:55 PM by DssMaster.)
06-01-2020 2:30 PM
SargeMaximus
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2021 9:45 AM

Thank you for this thread. Made the switch today. Cheers.

No unsolicited advice please. If I need advice I’ll ask for it directly.
06-09-2021 9:45 AM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-09-2021 6:17 PM

Anyone ever tried any of innertalks subs?
06-09-2021 6:17 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

SargeMaximus
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-31-2021 7:32 AM

(06-09-2021 9:45 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Thank you for this thread. Made the switch today. Cheers.

After a few months and no results Ive discontinued use of SC subs. Ime they are inferior.

(05-07-2020 4:43 PM)H32 Wrote:  Well hopefully SUBClUB doesn’t fault their users for the program not working.

They do unfortunately. It’s no different between the two companies except SC subs don’t do anything ime

Edit: I should mention that one of the subs I used from there worked, but it wasn’t a seduction sub.

No unsolicited advice please. If I need advice I’ll ask for it directly.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2021 7:03 PM by SargeMaximus.)
08-31-2021 7:32 AM

Share This Thread