Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Strongly Beautifying Products
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strongly Beautifying Products
06-14-2017 6:45 PM

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-14-2017 6:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2017 11:32 PM

I gotta tell you guys. I just tried M3X for the first time and wow, I find it highly beautifying. Three to the neck and I felt attractive all day. At work my coworkers looked more attractive than usual. I got home and, upon spilling something on my shirt, took it off and looked in the bathroom mirror. I was like wow, I had no idea how much progress I've been making working out until right now. I look fantastic! Yup...loving this stuff so far.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2017 11:37 PM by Phyros.)
06-14-2017 11:32 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-15-2017 10:29 AM

(06-14-2017 5:47 PM)theLaw Wrote:  
(06-14-2017 5:19 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I'm not yet ready to accuse DD of being David or Mike: I'm not knowledgable enough of either of those personae to link them, so I probably won't ever be ready. I think DD could have avoided this by properly citing his material, without links, or supplying the appropriate escape clauses in his copypasta.

Can we resolve this with a simple IP verification by Mark?

The IP would only tell us if it is Phertest, which Mark already confirmed that it isn't. For the record, nobody mentioned Phertest's name, but it was just implied because the info came from his site.

The other names are ones provided by DataDragon himself in earlier posts.

He claimed that his name was David in his first post, and then linked to some Ebay marketing reviews under his full name. Then he posted an archived link from the old Pheromone360 site under the name Mike Plumer, so............Confused

I see. I'm going to stand aside because I don't know enough and won't be useful to either party.

(06-14-2017 6:03 PM)Arrow Wrote:  
BarefootOxford Wrote:I think DD could have avoided this by properly citing his material, without links, or supplying the appropriate escape clauses in his copypasta.

Can we resolve this with a simple IP verification by Mark?

It was only one freakin' instance that I'm aware of. Cut the guy some slack.
One single instance doesn't prove anything.

I think you're replying to the wrong guy, here, because I was eliciting more information from TheLaw, while also admitting that I don't know enough to pass judgment. And now I REALLY don't know enough so I'm unarsing the situation. I'm not willing to condemn or defend based on emotion, which is all I've got right now.

I know TheLaw generally has his ducks lined up when he's calling someone out. The way you're running at him won't work: he doesn't back down from someone taking a swat at him like you've done. If he's shown to be wrong by factual and dispassionate debate, he'll admit it and let the matter go.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2017 10:30 AM by BarefootOxford.)
06-15-2017 10:29 AM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2017 10:51 AM

BarefootOxford Wrote:I know TheLaw generally has his ducks lined up when he's calling someone out. The way you're running at him won't work: he doesn't back down from someone taking a swat at him like you've done. If he's shown to be wrong by factual and dispassionate debate, he'll admit it and let the matter go.

Well...Seeing that he's already been asked to stop, but yet continues, shows that he doesn't have his ducks in a row as much as one might think. And that's all I'll say about that Dirol

And now...Time to get this thread back on topic.
Carry on.
06-15-2017 10:51 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

06-15-2017 12:59 PM

(06-15-2017 10:51 AM)Arrow Wrote:  Well...Seeing that he's already been asked to stop, but yet continues, shows that he doesn't have his ducks in a row as much as one might think. And that's all I'll say about that Dirol

And now...Time to get this thread back on topic.
Carry on.

Posting false claims is not going to make me fight with you, but I do appreciate the effort.Hi

06-15-2017 12:59 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

06-15-2017 3:56 PM

As far as beautifiers, my PERSONAL opinion was that product like Aqua Vitae gave me physical compliments like was I working out, while Swoon was more like looking younger and healthier, and so I thought to expand the discussion to the molecules as there is more then one. Some product when you look in the mirror at yourself and at other people, there are improvements vs looking at yourself and others before applying, and then the women are affected seeing you also. That is how you can tell this type of beautifier Androstenetrione possibly combined with Androstatrione. Before I knew about the molecules I just thought I was having a good looking day lol. My personal opinion is that Androstenetrione and DHEAS have beauty features. DHEA either enhances Androstenetrione or has its own property. Then there is stuff like Androstadienone , which seems to enhance your attractiveness which explains Alfa Maschio. Other molecules have attractive properties.

When 47 years old you reach, look this good you will not...
Born on a mountain top in Italy, The Sexiest Baby You'll Ever See.
Face like a star, D**K hard like a tree.
Got my first piece of ass, when I was only THREE!
Ok maybe you would rather, this part tell more of me,
Like today I bought some veggies, and chopped up broccoli?

Think, be pensive, even dwell, but remember this, I'm David L!!!!!!! Super Dave I'm called by my closer friends and have the tattoo to match.

And no need to reference that, I wrote it lol. Yes BarefootOxford, I just made an error not posting a reference when I couldnt link the source since the info came from an affiliate site, even though the article doesnt have affiliate links I was told its not good to post to active affiliate sites. All my other posts contain links to the source and I'll remember to reference if there is no link, not a problem.

I have no idea why there is a question of my identity, Post #72 in Alpha Q LAL thread I posted one of my ebay stores linked under the same id I'm using here. Arsenic posted my real name and links to courses about ebay by reverse looking up my photo. I didnt care or ask to remove because I have nothing to hide. I posted a photo in that thread with my face including the bottle of alpha q and my alpha chain I bought from S1ck that matches my avatar photo which is also me and other users confirmed they match. Do I become another person because I link to something lol? I linked Terry0400 copulins post in Top 5 2016-2017 so now I'm also Terry0400 too? Silly. I am contributing to give back since I found it helpful reading others opinions, even thelaw. Stop pushing new users away and maybe you will expand the community and some of those people may give valuable information in the future. It simply makes others who may be less hard skinned as me probably also not wish to post.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2017 4:01 PM by DataDragon.)
06-15-2017 3:56 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2017 4:02 PM

(06-15-2017 12:59 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Posting false claims is not going to make me fight with you, but I do appreciate the effort.Hi

Give it up, dude.

If you have anything else to say to me, send me a private message.
If you don't want to do that, then take my advice and give it up.
06-15-2017 4:02 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-15-2017 4:33 PM

Just wanted to add a correction here.

Earlier I made an accusation against DataDragon as presenting himself under multiple identities, which was incorrect.

Here is the post I was referring to:

from @DataDragon

Quote:This old review and the linked success stories I had to go to wayback machine to find again. In the comments is pretty spot on what I thought as well, that AM hit harder and so was better used in the club/bars, while MAG seemed to be a bit better for me on day game with more women opening me. This reviewer interestingly favored MAG over AM at the 2013 point. They were essentially similar to me. I happen to have rebought MAG unscented (Max Attraction) and Scent of Eros again just recently in 12-2016, hopefully they fixed any Androstenone issues by then, and will order AM again tomorrow. MAG would have gone through the same issues as AM after AD changed sources for the Androstenone. The new Mag has a different atomizer that now says 2-4 sprays. The current ingredients again mirror the current AM. In all cases I have found it worked better after 30 minutes of being on skin. I remember it was around 20-40 age range. I am planning to test these two heavily and other current sexuals heavily in comparison, so far been doing initial observations and light testings only.

He specifically indicates that he is not the reviewer in the link attached to this post. Not sure why he posted an old review from someone else instead of his own experience, but he didn't misrepresent the information or his identity.

My apologies David.Big boss

06-15-2017 4:33 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-15-2017 8:01 PM

I don't know about others but to me theLaw has a high valued place to filter out a lot of things. (Don't drop ur pants for saying that Law, Smile ) He's got a unique sence'a humor I get but sometimes others rekon it's offensive. He puts a fair bit of time to find things out and make it clear to everyone. I value that. He says it as is. He doesn't sugar coat it, nor he takes anything out of it. He just presents it the way it is. Coming from a quality control back ground, "I" personally value his opinion. To me his reviews're worthy reading. And he spends time to figure things out, including the trolls (or non trolls, whichever comes first) and while am at it, it's up to "me" if I wanna take it or leave it.

I rekon we need someone like that. And he's the only one who's got the guts and glory to do it. I couldn't do it. He does it perfectly. Admin/Mark is doing a great job too for that matter.

D-Dragon has his own place too IMHO. I've learnt a fair bit from him too. But for future reference, may be it's a good idea to let others know where ya got the info from (statement thrown at everyone). I thought u're PherTest from HoP's when I read all that. Cos him along with many other veterans (D-Bot, Polervoid, Dexter, GeorgeFoky, SnoopyAce, Ekscentra, NP17, Terry {I think } to name a few and many many more) did the single molecule tests (including E-Trione and A-Trione) to understand what they do individually and how they behave and how their targets behave on'em. I don't know about u but to me that's a MASSIVE amount of time from one's own personal life.

So imagine this, I read a fair bit from ur open source documented data, and go somewhere else and post all that data by copying and pasting it from ur site, under me own name. My biggest question for u is, how would u feel if I did that to u?

Anyways to avoid all this confusion, can we all agree to mention where ya's got the info from? What do u rekon gentleman? Fair statement that we can all agree? Smile
06-15-2017 8:01 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-15-2017 9:00 PM

BTW. Does anyone know how to contact D-Bot? I miss his posts and findings. If ya know how to contact him, I need u to do me a massive favor for me. Could u tell him that DrChocolate from Aus, wants him back online pls? Thanking u in advance. Smile
06-15-2017 9:00 PM

Share This Thread