Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Strongly Beautifying Products
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strongly Beautifying Products
06-14-2017 9:09 AM

P86 has been a good beautifier. Its like people look for a reason to give me a compliment.

Like they look for something to justify what they feel. I wear low dose...Gives me crazy dreams and makes me sleepy.
06-14-2017 9:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-14-2017 11:26 AM

Beautifying - Nude has it in spades. The person you're with, will literally appear alot more attractive.

Wore it to my testing grounds, a local coffee shop. Applied roughly 8 drops on forearms, top of hand, wrist and neck. Applied 30 minutes before arriving. Sat at the bar and conversed with the barista.

Been there many times so we were familiar. But this time she treated me like I was the only one there. She's a solid 7, blonde 5'5 athletic.

She opened up like never before. Telling me her hopes and dreams and moving to Florida to be with her fiance'.
She's 23, and I'm alot older, so I wasn't ever going to ask her out. But it helps to develop social skills by talking and holding an interesting conversation.

Anyways... Over an hour goes by, and this woman has gone from a 7 to an 11. Absolutely gorgeous, stunning! And I began thinking, why have I never noticed this before?

She looked like an angel, and was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

It must have affected her as well, just by her conversation and behavior.

Next time I saw her, she was a seven again.

That was my first time wearing Nude.

It's like going to a bar at 10 and after drinking for awhile, the average girls are suddenly more attractive.

I could see where Nude plus alcohol could be dangerous.

Hope that helps.

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
06-14-2017 11:26 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-14-2017 5:19 PM

(06-13-2017 10:16 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Actually, that's exactly what you did.

Fortunately, many members here have already seen through your smoke-and-mirrors, so it wasn't exactly a surprise

If you weren't so impatient, perhaps more members would have fallen for it.Big boss

Here's looking forward to more posts from you David..............or is it Mike Plumer as you linked in one of your earlier posts?.............probably doesn't matter. Dodgy

I'm not yet ready to accuse DD of being David or Mike: I'm not knowledgable enough of either of those personae to link them, so I probably won't ever be ready. I think DD could have avoided this by properly citing his material, without links, or supplying the appropriate escape clauses in his copypasta.

Can we resolve this with a simple IP verification by Mark?
06-14-2017 5:19 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-14-2017 5:47 PM

(06-14-2017 5:19 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I'm not yet ready to accuse DD of being David or Mike: I'm not knowledgable enough of either of those personae to link them, so I probably won't ever be ready. I think DD could have avoided this by properly citing his material, without links, or supplying the appropriate escape clauses in his copypasta.

The IP would only tell us if it is Phertest, which Mark already confirmed that it isn't. For the record, nobody mentioned Phertest's name, but it was just implied because the info came from his site.

The other names are ones provided by DataDragon himself in earlier posts.

He claimed that his name was David in his first post, and then linked to some Ebay marketing reviews under his full name. Then he posted an archived link from the old Pheromone360 site under the name Mike Plumer, so............Confused

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

(06-14-2017 11:26 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Beautifying - Nude has it in spades. The person you're with, will literally appear alot more attractive.

In that case then I would say that Titan had some beautifying properties. For some reason I would find women normally below my standard suddenly a lot more appealing. The cops making me biased maybe?

(06-14-2017 7:47 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Ha haaaa. Glad to be in the club. I was 19. Had too much testosterone in me and went for MMA classes. Got into the finals tournament amd got SEVIERLY knocked out. To the point they rushed me to the hospital.

Everything's fine but the scar next to me right eye is still there. Till this day when I look at the mirror, it helps me to be more humble. And till this day, people ask me about it. With beautifying mones, it comes across as a tough thing. But to me it's a scar of me own stupidity. Lol.

Mad respect to you Dr C. Anyone who steps into the octagon has Mammoth balls in my book. I don't wanna derail but mcgregor vs mayweathers been finalised lol, Google for details P
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-14-2017 6:03 PM

BarefootOxford Wrote:I think DD could have avoided this by properly citing his material, without links, or supplying the appropriate escape clauses in his copypasta.

It was only one freakin' instance that I'm aware of. Cut the guy some slack.
One single instance doesn't prove anything.
06-14-2017 6:03 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

06-14-2017 6:13 PM

Today 6:03 PM

@Arrow

(06-14-2017 6:03 PM)Arrow Wrote:  It was only one freakin' instance that I'm aware of. Cut the guy some slack.
One single instance doesn't prove anything.

Gonna go ahead and respond to this so that you can't delete your post..................like you did last night after you defended him.Big boss

06-14-2017 6:13 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-14-2017 6:16 PM

Go ahead and reply. That doesn't confront me. Take a picture while you're at it...It will last longer.

(06-14-2017 6:13 PM)theLaw Wrote:  RE: Strongly Beautifying Products
Today 6:03 PM

@Arrow

Gonna go ahead and respond to this so that you can't delete your post..................like you did last night after you defended him.Big boss
06-14-2017 6:16 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-14-2017 6:22 PM

(06-14-2017 6:16 PM)Arrow Wrote:  Go ahead and reply. That doesn't confront me. Take a picture while you're at it...It will last longer.

facepalm facepalm facepalm

06-14-2017 6:22 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-14-2017 6:35 PM

[Image: 167310d1419471234-ktm-rc-200-experience-...1066-2.jpg]

(06-14-2017 6:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  facepalm facepalm facepalm