Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Strongly Beautifying Products
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strongly Beautifying Products
06-14-2017 7:01 AM

(06-14-2017 6:50 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  What do you guys mean by beautifying?

To me (and I admit that am an ugly m'fugger, but a funny cocky ugly m'fugger) beautifying means am an attractive sexy m'fugger to me target. Lol. Know what I mean? Solomons Attar, A.M., A.V., Swoon R some of the products that make me that attractive sexy m'fugger. Lol. It makes the targets around me stick around and makes their pupils dilate. That's only me own interpretation of it. Smile

Hope that helps.
06-14-2017 7:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-14-2017 7:13 AM

(06-14-2017 7:01 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  To me (and I admit that am an ugly m'fugger, but a funny cocky ugly m'fugger) beautifying means am an attractive sexy m'fugger to me target. Lol. Know what I mean? Solomons Attar, A.M., A.V., Swoon R some of the products that make me that attractive sexy m'fugger. Lol. It makes the targets around me stick around and makes their pupils dilate. That's only me own interpretation of it. Smile

Hope that helps.

Welcome to the sexy mong-face club man P I got in a fight about 10 years back and my nose got owned, doctor said it was the worst single point break he'd ever seen. Two surgeries later and it's still not right but fcuk it, here's to faces with character Beer

Yeah that clears it up thanx Smile I don't have much to add as of yet lol but I'm working on it.
06-14-2017 7:13 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

06-14-2017 7:25 AM

Geez, as soon as I give credit. Smh. That's why I'm not troll police. Wacko

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-14-2017 7:25 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-14-2017 7:47 AM

(06-14-2017 7:13 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Welcome to the sexy mong-face club man P I got in a fight about 10 years back and my nose got owned, doctor said it was the worst single point break he'd ever seen. Two surgeries later and it's still not right but fcuk it, here's to faces with character Beer

Ha haaaa. Glad to be in the club. I was 19. Had too much testosterone in me and went for MMA classes. Got into the finals tournament amd got SEVIERLY knocked out. To the point they rushed me to the hospital.

Everything's fine but the scar next to me right eye is still there. Till this day when I look at the mirror, it helps me to be more humble. And till this day, people ask me about it. With beautifying mones, it comes across as a tough thing. But to me it's a scar of me own stupidity. Lol.
06-14-2017 7:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-14-2017 7:50 AM

(06-14-2017 7:25 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Geez, as soon as I give credit. Smh. That's why I'm not troll police. Wacko

I ain't either. I honestly thought that D-Dragon is PherTest in a different name.
06-14-2017 7:50 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-14-2017 7:51 AM

(06-14-2017 7:47 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Ha haaaa. Glad to be in the club. I was 19. Had too much testosterone in me and went for MMA classes. Got into the finals tournament amd got SEVIERLY knocked out. To the point they rushed me to the hospital.

Everything's fine but the scar next to me right eye is still there. Till this day when I look at the mirror, it helps me to be more humble. And till this day, people ask me about it. With beautifying mones, it comes across as a tough thing. But to me it's a scar of me own stupidity. Lol.

Hey scars for guys as in accessories or makeup for girls . "scars beautify a guy" шрамы украшают мужчину. Common phrase in my home country (my translation prolly sucks )
06-14-2017 7:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-14-2017 8:04 AM

(06-14-2017 7:51 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Hey scars for guys as in accessories or makeup for girls . "scars beautify a guy" шрамы украшают мужчину. Common phrase in my home country (my translation prolly sucks )

Translated just fine to my mind. It is amazing how often women admire a guy who's face has 'character'. I've been described as being, 'not traditionally attractive' by many women but they like that about me. It makes me different from the guys who look like male models but have no personality. I'm all about personality.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-14-2017 8:04 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-14-2017 8:33 AM

(06-14-2017 8:04 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Translated just fine to my mind. It is amazing how often women admire a guy who's face has 'character'. I've been described as being, 'not traditionally attractive' by many women but they like that about me. It makes me different from the guys who look like male models but have no personality. I'm all about personality.

I think this is because men are symbolic to women (ie what they represent), where as women are literal to men.Scout

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-14-2017 8:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-14-2017 8:36 AM

(06-14-2017 8:33 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think this is because men are symbolic to women (ie what they represent), where as women are literal to men.Scout

In my experience, that rings true.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-14-2017 8:36 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-14-2017 9:02 AM

(06-14-2017 8:33 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think this is because men are symbolic to women (ie what they represent), where as women are literal to men.Scout

I agree 100% with both of you guys. "Guys love with their eyes , girls with the ears ".
I have a model like running mate . when we were younger he used to be much much more popular with the girls . with age I started noticing it slowly flipping. I joke and tease girls as well as always there willing to help and that always somehow seems to make them fond of me . my mate who always played the silent mysterious type with age seems like just isn't as lucky anymore . classical good looks are overrated , dress well , have good hygiene and be a healthy weight. Rest comes to personality .

Ow and mones help haha
06-14-2017 9:02 AM

Share This Thread