Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still a Newbie... Looking For Some Clarity
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Still a Newbie... Looking For Some Clarity
07-31-2017 10:54 AM

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well.

So I've been off and on pheromones for a while. But lately my self-development has led me to them again.

I've been reading tons of stuff on the forum and I'd like some clarity on a few things.

First question:

There seems to be 2 main camps, the "wear mones that work for you/are congruent with you" vs. "wear mones that you grow from"

The recent example of this was in the NA vs. AV thread (https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nude-Alpha...qua-Vitae) where someone said that one needed to be steered, while the other was more newbie friendly:

(04-01-2013 11:43 PM)preck Wrote:  NA is way easier for newbies,girls will star the kino seriously how easily can it get to get you laid? AV is great but you got have good game to close the deal

This fascinates me and I have to wonder: why would you get a mone that needs you to have good game? Or grow into it (I'm thinking BW is a good example of a mone like that) when you can get the same thing from another mone for less effort?

I hope that makes sense.

I'm wondering what the reason would be.

Is it because the newbie friendly mones allow you to get what you already would have gotten while the "grow with it" mones get you to places you'd never be otherwise?

I'm trying to explain it but I'm afraid I'm not making sense.

Here's an example:

Let's say there are 2 girls. Girl A and Girl B.

Girl A is "in your league" (I know, there are no leagues, what I mean is, she's attainable to you for various reasons) while Girl B is "out of your league" (not attainable. Could be you guys don't mesh, have no chemistry, are in different socio-economic backgrounds, whatever).

On a purely physical level, you desire them both, so you turn to mones.

My question is: would the newbie-friendly mone allow you to get BOTH? and would the grow with it mone also allow you to get both?

Again, I'm wondering why you'd pick one kind of mone over the other.

Second question:

Do you guys wear pheromones to enhance your natural abilities/sexiness/whatever, OR do you wear them to compensate for lack in those areas? So, what I'm asking is, do you double down or patch up?

If you're naturally a jerk, do you wear mones to increase that like SOB?

Or, if you're a "nice guy", do you wear SOB to overcome your nice-guy tendencies?

These are just examples. Could be anything. For example, if you're good at conversations, do you wear mones to increase that ability? Or do you turn to other mones for other areas, because conversation is something you don't need to work on?

I hope I've made sense. Let me know if I can clarify anything for you guys.

Thanks!
07-31-2017 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Still a Newbie... Looking For Some Clarity
07-31-2017 1:20 PM

For me, its a bit of both really.

I wear mones I know well and know do-well for me in particular environments/situations regularly but I also have the selection of mones and mone products that are new, different or unfimiliar so at other times I'm learning about/getting the hang-of and they can sometimes benefit from "growth" or at least a temporary repositioned attitude in other ways, socially or personally, so I suppose I'm pushing the/my envelope with those.

And yes, I have my little bag of more extreme mones that get taken-out to play/shake things-up now and then, just for shits and giggles..! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017 1:22 PM by polarvoid.)
07-31-2017 1:20 PM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2017 2:04 PM

(07-31-2017 1:20 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  For me, its a bit of both really.

I wear mones I know well and know do-well for me in particular environments/situations regularly but I also have the selection of mones and mone products that are new, different or unfimiliar so at other times I'm learning about/getting the hang-of and they can sometimes benefit from "growth" or at least a temporary repositioned attitude in other ways, socially or personally, so I suppose I'm pushing the/my envelope with those.

And yes, I have my little bag of more extreme mones that get taken-out to play/shake things-up now and then, just for shits and giggles..! Big Grin

Thanks for the reply polarvoid!

In regards to mones you use for growth, how long do you give them before you decide they are good to keep vs. need to be scrapped?
07-31-2017 2:04 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2017 4:24 AM

Again, that would depend on the sort of responses I was getting.

If they were obviously very negative and that couldn't be resolved by finding a better dose, then I would be dropping it fairly quickly.

But I rarely give-up on a product completely and if a product is giving me inconclusive/confused/hit-or-miss results, I will put it aside for a while and come back to it at another time when I could be in a different place. AV is a case in point - I struggled with that one for months, finding it unpredictable but the odd strong positive kept my interest, so put it aside for a while then found I could make it more manageable with a simple social moderator but lost interest again.

However, recently after finding a sample of the gel version to be much more effective and usable, I picked-up on it again and I'm doing rather well with it now. The 3/4 year gap between first trying it and now might also play an important role - I've changed a bit too. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 4:24 AM by polarvoid.)
08-01-2017 4:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-02-2017 1:12 AM

There's a spectrum, here. Depending on how flexible you are, you can wear mones that are outrageously different from your normal personality and allow them to provide you a role to fulfill. Others, with personalities more rigidly set, will not do well putting on the Bad Wolf or SOB mask, and may end up presenting a confusing contradiction when attempting to do so.

If you want to step out a little, wear something that is one step away from your personality. Later, you can go two steps and see how that one goes. But if you're Mr Introvert, don't grab a bottle of Glacé and torture yourself in public. Likewise, if you're shy, don't put on Bad Wolf and expect women to approach you.
08-02-2017 1:12 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-02-2017 12:43 PM

(08-02-2017 1:12 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  There's a spectrum, here. Depending on how flexible you are, you can wear mones that are outrageously different from your normal personality and allow them to provide you a role to fulfill. Others, with personalities more rigidly set, will not do well putting on the Bad Wolf or SOB mask, and may end up presenting a confusing contradiction when attempting to do so.

If you want to step out a little, wear something that is one step away from your personality. Later, you can go two steps and see how that one goes. But if you're Mr Introvert, don't grab a bottle of Glacé and torture yourself in public. Likewise, if you're shy, don't put on Bad Wolf and expect women to approach you.

Excellent and sage advice right there
+reps

MY base mones are the ones that compliment/accentuate my natural strengths.
I believe in maximizing my strengths to stand out instead of spending too much energy trying to improve on my weaknesses.
My belief is that leads to mediocrity.
I'd much rather dominate in a few areas than be average in a lot.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-02-2017 12:43 PM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2017 5:57 PM

Thanks for all the responses guys!

I've actually used SOB (sample) and get good responses from my 49 y.o. hair dresser I'm interested in. There is chemistry between us even without mones, but I wonder if SOB is heightening my natural personality.

Anyhow, I tend to agree with Dblr, though. Find a niche and be the best at it.

Still, some things need to be improved for sure (like basic social skills, etc). So I'm stil undecided.
08-02-2017 5:57 PM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2017 2:11 PM

(08-02-2017 12:43 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Excellent and sage advice right there
+reps

MY base mones are the ones that compliment/accentuate my natural strengths.
I believe in maximizing my strengths to stand out instead of spending too much energy trying to improve on my weaknesses.
My belief is that leads to mediocrity.
I'd much rather dominate in a few areas than be average in a lot.
Well said ! My 3 base mones are A314, AV and Xist. My personality and Physical stature works well with all three.
08-06-2017 2:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread