Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sorry for "not searching"... Need help ASAP!
DC69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Sorry for "not searching"... Need help ASAP!
07-12-2021 1:56 PM

Hello, gentleman.

Noob making the first post. I know I could probably find the answers on my own and apologise for posting something that may have been answered already, but I am on a time sensitive mission, all the information on this forum is quite overwhelming and frankly I just don't have the time to find out on my own...

I am looking for pheromones to give me an edge with a girl in particular. We have mutual friends, had sex a few times before, but there was really never something between us. Think of it as a recurring one night stand. Now I wanted to see if it could be more than that.

From what I have read I think I need something that causes the "fallout effect", leading her crush over me. Also something that highlights me as dependable and makes her feel safe around me. Some "truth serum" or something that creates trust probably won't hurt either. Basically, I am looking for something that deepens the bond past just sex. Preferably unscented, because I already wear a good perfume and don't want to change it.

I highlighted the urgency because she will be back in town in about 3 weeks time, that is my window of opportunity to select a product, order it and wait for delivery, hence the "no time to search on my own".

Also, we are both European (caucasian) with brown eyes. My hair is light brown, hers is medium/dark blonde. I am 33, she is 29 but looks around 26.

So, any tips or suggestions?

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2021 2:00 PM by DC69.)
07-12-2021 1:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Sorry for "not searching"... Need help ASAP!
07-12-2021 2:38 PM

(07-12-2021 1:56 PM)DC69 Wrote:  Also something that highlights me as dependable and makes her feel safe around me. Some "truth serum" or something that creates trust probably won't hurt either. Basically, I am looking for something that deepens the bond past just sex.

She had sex with you multiple times so she obviously feels safe around you. You are in her social circle so she knows if you are dependable or not.

What's the problem? Why doesn't she want something more serious with you? That is important to know when selecting a pheromone product.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2021 2:39 PM by metaltree.)
07-12-2021 2:38 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-12-2021 5:35 PM

Cohesion or Connections by PXS

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-12-2021 5:35 PM
DC69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2021 3:30 PM

Good evening and thank you both for the replies.

(07-12-2021 2:38 PM)metaltree Wrote:  She had sex with you multiple times so she obviously feels safe around you. You are in her social circle so she knows if you are dependable or not.

What's the problem? Why doesn't she want something more serious with you? That is important to know when selecting a pheromone product.

We are not in the same social circle per si. I met her at the birthday party of a friend who I see maybe some 2 or 3 times a year, and she went there as a "plus one" of my friend's girlfriend because they worked together or something. We sat at the same table, hit it off, and after dinner both of us bailed on the after-party so I offered to drive her home and it happened. After that, we were together half a dozen times over the last two years, always one on one and ending in sex, but we don't really share a social circle.

As for what the problem is, fuck if I know. Maybe she doesn't like commitments, maybe I'm the rebound hookup, maybe she is a secret agent and meets me between missions. Scratch_one-s_head Your guess is as good as mine. That is why I thought on something that causes a fallout effect and presents me as dependable. Since sex is obviously not the issue, there has to be something else I am missing...
07-13-2021 3:30 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-13-2021 4:22 PM

Ignoring what I perceive as what you are missing (to quote you) and sticking with merely pheromones, I'd like to add to RussianWolf's suggestions with VooDoo and TLG, maybe even TKO if you can build it off the sexual attraction that is already there.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-13-2021 4:22 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-13-2021 4:23 PM

(07-13-2021 3:30 PM)DC69 Wrote:  We are not in the same social circle per si. I met her at the birthday party of a friend who I see maybe some 2 or 3 times a year, and she went there as a "plus one" of my friend's girlfriend because they worked together or something. We sat at the same table, hit it off, and after dinner both of us bailed on the after-party so I offered to drive her home and it happened. After that, we were together half a dozen times over the last two years, always one on one and ending in sex, but we don't really share a social circle.

As for what the problem is, fuck if I know. Maybe she doesn't like commitments, maybe I'm the rebound hookup, maybe she is a secret agent and meets me between missions. Scratch_one-s_head Your guess is as good as mine. That is why I thought on something that causes a fallout effect and presents me as dependable. Since sex is obviously not the issue, there has to be something else I am missing...

If I was in your situation I would try Alpha Treasures.
07-13-2021 4:23 PM
DC69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2021 1:08 PM

Hello again and thank you all for the advice.

From what I have been reading, and besides the ones suggested, I am leaning towards True Alpha. And also considering Aqua Vitae, Alpha, Nude Alpha, Wolf or Bad Wolf.

Would any of this be a good pick?

Thank you!
07-17-2021 1:08 PM

Share This Thread