Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soap
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Soap
03-30-2014 6:27 PM

Now i know all the gurus and experrs out the all claim that the phero soaps out there dont really work that well. Now let me tell you something, i ve been wearing Magnetic and Irresistible for the last 3 years and it works just fine for me. Definitely saw an improvement in my overall life from before when i wasnt using anything at all. Now i admit that i haven't had had the pleasure of wearing the more sophisticated sprays and oils. The main reasons ive been hesitant is because of large variety products out there along with the expensive prices. Now I've been doing extensive research for little under a year, and it seems to me that the ACE pack isa great place to start. anorher thung that bothers me is the fact that alot of these prosucta are advertised ti only last 4hrs. SO THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU FUYS OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY USE THE SOAPS AS WELL. Really interested to see how the soaps would wirk in cinjunction with the more advanced phero products out there
03-30-2014 6:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Soap
03-30-2014 6:33 PM

just so you know why i feel like 4hrs isnt ling at all, im going ti tell you something. when i firat started usingvthe soaps, i would take a shower in tge morning, around 10:30 or 11. i would then take the.bus and arrive to work around 2pm, and my Pheromones were still on. I would finish work around 11pm and my phero still worked. thats over 12hrs with Pheromones on hot the whole time.
03-30-2014 6:33 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-30-2014 7:02 PM

I don't know where you got the 4 hour life from, but most products lady away longer than that. Also soap is the worst product to put mones in. You don't know the actual pheromone content in soaps.and there is no way to accurately dose them..
03-30-2014 7:02 PM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2014 7:22 PM

i use the soap mainly because it smells good and it suds up really well but i don't use it everyday....but your washing the mones right off after you put them on, however i figure it also can't hurt especially if you like the soap itself

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
03-30-2014 7:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-03-2014 3:10 PM

(03-30-2014 7:02 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I don't know where you got the 4 hour life from, but most products lady away longer than that. Also soap is the worst product to put mones in. You don't know the actual pheromone content in soaps.and there is no way to accurately dose them..

but do you use the soap tho. i mean, you really wouldn't know unless you actually wear it. if you dont, i encourage you to at leadt try it. itsalit chwaoer than any other Pheromones out there. although i did just see today that walgreens carries Jos deodorant. its only 7 bucks, ive never used it before, think i might try it
04-03-2014 3:10 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-03-2014 3:16 PM

(03-30-2014 7:22 PM)beastmode Wrote:  i use the soap mainly because it smells good and it suds up really well but i don't use it everyday....but your washing the mones right off after you put them on, however i figure it also can't hurt especially if you like the soap itself

okay so you wear the soap. which one do you wear, and do you ever notice its effects. also, what kind of showers are you taking? hot or cold? btw, they do smell amazing
04-03-2014 3:16 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-03-2014 3:30 PM

(04-03-2014 3:10 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  but do you use the soap tho. i mean, you really wouldn't know unless you actually wear it. if you dont, i encourage you to at leadt try it. itsalit chwaoer than any other Pheromones out there. although i did just see today that walgreens carries Jos deodorant. its only 7 bucks, ive never used it before, think i might try it

Yes i used probably close to 3 bottles and didn't see anything notable. I got better results from real vendors. Also how can you say it's cheaper when you don't know the amount of mones in the soap?
04-03-2014 3:30 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-03-2014 9:29 PM

(04-03-2014 3:30 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Yes i used probably close to 3 bottles and didn't see anything notable. I got better results from real vendors. Also how can you say it's cheaper when you don't know the amount of mones in the soap?

That's odd. how were you showering? And tou do have a point there. No i dont know the exact measurement of pheromone xontebt ib the aoap. All I know is that the stuff worjs rather well from what i can see. As soon as the have rge money, i do intend on purchasing the Ace paxk ao i have aometging i can compare it to.
04-03-2014 9:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2014 9:18 AM

(04-03-2014 3:16 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  okay so you wear the soap. which one do you wear, and do you ever notice its effects. also, what kind of showers are you taking? hot or cold? btw, they do smell amazing

I have both a zest brand and a dial magnetic, both are red liquid soap, i've also used the zest blue bar soap

effects? ehh maybe, i used to use it sparingly for only when my girl would come over or when i'd go out with her, i thought it might have worked a bit, but was never really sure

after we broke up i decided to try it in an odd way, i'd put it behind my ears but not in the shower and i wouldn't wash it off, i'd simply let it dry and then rub the area off with toilet paper to remove the red soap...didn't notice too much...now i use it in conjunction with my pheromones

i take hot showers

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
04-04-2014 9:18 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-29-2014 9:30 PM

(04-04-2014 9:18 AM)beastmode Wrote:  I have both a zest brand and a dial magnetic, both are red liquid soap, i've also used the zest blue bar soap

effects? ehh maybe, i used to use it sparingly for only when my girl would come over or when i'd go out with her, i thought it might have worked a bit, but was never really sure

after we broke up i decided to try it in an odd way, i'd put it behind my ears but not in the shower and i wouldn't wash it off, i'd simply let it dry and then rub the area off with toilet paper to remove the red soap...didn't notice too much...now i use it in conjunction with my pheromones

i take hot showers
I use the dial magnetic and the blue zest phero bar soap. When using these products if I have the time I'll just sit and count 5mins in my head and give the mones a chance to soak in and when rinsing off I switch the settings on the shower to not be so strong.
04-29-2014 9:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's the deal with A-1 in soap? HappyGoSkillfully 12 3,462 09-13-2018 9:12 AM
Last Post: MMM
  heavy duty soap leon333 9 3,764 09-10-2014 1:36 PM
Last Post: Deshet