Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So... many... products...
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

So... many... products...
05-09-2018 10:19 AM

I am fully aware that I am not the first noob to come along, hands in hair, overwhelmed. Browsing endlessly through sales-pages and reviews and... {sighing heavily... crazed look... blood-shot eyes...} there are SO MANY PRODUCTS! {a frustration bellows deep inside}

All I've succeeded in so far is finding the right cover scent for me. Straight to Heaven by Kilian.

Now the mones. They all look so good. But they are sales pages. The threads on them can be endless and I just can't tolerate reading for that long. {Besides, my glasses cracked in the intensity of it... Makes it hard to read...}

Plus, in the end, results are personal. I've learned that there are many factors that make one product work well for person A and not for person B.

So, instead for general advice on beginners products, I'd like some personal direction from the experts on here. What do you need to know? I will tell you and hopefully you can provide some advice that fits me.

It may actually be a good idea to make a section on the forum for this, but I'm new and now little about how this place works best. But it's just an idea I may as well share.
05-09-2018 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: So... many... products...
05-09-2018 10:25 AM

Yeah, so many vendors these days and so many products on these forums. My advice is to only purchase one product very couple of months. I regret my impulsive purchases and pheromone ADHD.

Start with a top 5 thread:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018
05-09-2018 10:25 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-09-2018 10:54 AM

Okay first of all the pages, forums and threads on this forum are NOT sales pages, and I resent that insinuation! You cannot buy anything at all on this website, nor does this website promote or endorse any company or product. All reviews and product information listed on this forum come from the members personal experiences and observations.

As to a section for newbies to ask for personalized advice, that's something you can ask for in the New User Introductions forum, and we will not be creating a forum specifically for spoon feeding newbies information that can readily be found in the forums.

As to the endless threads that you just can't tolerate reading for that long, that's somewhat of an insult to every member that contributed to those threads, and not a very smart thing to say right before asking those very members for personalized advice.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
05-09-2018 10:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2018 11:08 AM

Relax Mark, I meant I browsed this forum as well as the sales-pages of the vendors. And to say it's an insult to all the contributors is taking it a bit far, don't you think? My mind would have never gone there. It's just that some of the threads are just massive. Just a fact of life.

Chill man, nothing going on here.
05-09-2018 11:08 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-09-2018 11:11 AM

(05-09-2018 10:19 AM)ralphdibney Wrote:  What do you need to know? I will share.

I think you've already said enough for what everyone needs to know...lol

Reading and researching other peoples hard work is a waste of your time .... just buy venom !!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-09-2018 11:11 AM
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2018 11:13 AM

(05-09-2018 11:11 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I think you've already said enough for what everyone needs to know...lol

Reading and researching other peoples hard work is a waste of your time .... just buy venom !!

Sigh... Sensitive. I didn't say it's a waste of my time. I said I can't tolerate it. As in literally being unable to do it.

Venom isn't out yet.
05-09-2018 11:13 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-09-2018 11:20 AM

It's relatively simple, purchase a product. If you're not satisfied, try another. That's kinda how it works.

Don't make it harder than it actually is.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-09-2018 11:20 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2018 11:21 AM

Im in the same shoe with you Ralphdibney. I was so frustrated. I ended up buying the cheapest in price but still high rated products from Apex. While testing apex, i started to have a general understanding of how they work. So i developed a strategy.

I first chose companies that have mostly good reviews and i read as much as possible. I took notes, some of my notes (not all) are:
"Nude has best kino effects",
"Nude alpha best for everyday use and can mix with many mones",
"cohesion best for cold aproach",
"Many people talk positive about GOA, must try",
"Androstadienone is fall in love molecule"
"Core + Imprint one of the best mix for new users",
"Bad wolf is a must try for everyone for good self effects, first sample it",
"Max-t-150 must have for T-boost",

I also saved links for some posts that helped me most, thanks to RussianWolf and Pheroman:

Understand the products by RussianWolf
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-For-the-newbies

Read this to choose what to buy by Pheroman
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a...8#pid36108

I wish there was many posts similar to Pheromans post Smile helped a lot.

Now im still struggling a bit with the questions of "oil vs spray?" "Scented vs unscented?"
So i posted one last help request "Summer Suggestions". No replies so far.

Metaltree top 5 helps little. Maybe Worst 5 could help us eliminate some blind buys Smile Could you share your regretted purchases with few words why regretted? That would help a lot Smile
05-09-2018 11:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-09-2018 11:42 AM

(05-09-2018 11:21 AM)Med Wrote:  Metaltree top 5 helps little. Maybe Worst 5 could help us eliminate some blind buys Smile Could you share your regretted purchases with few words why regretted? That would help a lot Smile

Let's not try and skirt around the hard work that many good posters have done. Like RussianWolf and MetalTree said...Many posters have spent hundreds of dollars and many hours testing products....for you.

The least you can do is spend some time reading what they wrote.

As far as picking something for you....there are 70 products to choose from.

What's the best car to buy?

What's the best cologne?

What's the best TV to buy?

What is the best dog food to buy for my dog?

The answer to these questions and the "What is the best Pheromone to buy" is subjective.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-09-2018 11:42 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-09-2018 11:46 AM

@med... u posted a bunch of links but I think u missed the part about him not being able to tolerate reading ...lol

Here's what u need to do. Break it down ... stick to 1 company u like and pick a product based on ur goal ... alpha ... sexual ... social.

No one can tell u what's going to work for u. You'll only know after you try.

Stop the paralysis by analysis and just take the jump

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-09-2018 11:46 AM

Share This Thread