Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
So how many of you actually get laid?
ptmember - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: So how many of you actually get laid?
09-08-2017 4:17 PM

You know what? Fuck it. I gave you gold and you got all girly-upset about it. Fuck you.

Yes, be able to just handle that. If you can't, you'll never truly be happy with people.

And there's one of the cores of the problem. But I won't give you more. Digest it all first. And then see if I care.
09-08-2017 4:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

09-08-2017 4:18 PM

Eek ??? Lol, why do I get the strange feeling you are loving this attention? No worries with disagreement. That's why we are here. Welcome!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-08-2017 4:18 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 4:20 PM

(09-08-2017 4:18 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Eek ??? Lol, why do I get the strange feeling you are loving this attention? No worries with disagreement. That's why we are here. Welcome!

Feel free to report back on my original advice. And this is a chore to me.

Just fucking look at the friggin advice! That's all I want. Not this nonsense.
09-08-2017 4:20 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-08-2017 4:32 PM

I don't know about the rest of you but I've seen enough of ptmember and his disrespectful arrogant cocky ass attitude.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-08-2017 4:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

09-08-2017 7:11 PM

after seeing a couple of his post i thought that he was a previously banned member looking for attention
09-08-2017 7:11 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-08-2017 7:53 PM

"You are in control of every thought and feeling you have. It is you who generates them. It is you to design them to your advantage."

Practice what you preach. That was the missing ingredient.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-08-2017 7:53 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-08-2017 8:23 PM

(09-08-2017 7:11 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  after seeing a couple of his post i thought that he was a previously banned member looking for attention

After the opening post in this thread I thought the same thing and decided to take a closer look, but couldn't really prove anything because he used a proxy to log in most of the time, but after seeing his posts today I went back and looked through all of his posts and the I.P. addresses each post was made from and noticed that he logged in several times from an I.P. address in the Netherlands, which just happens to be where another member was from that got himself banned and repeatedly re-registered, and oddly enough the I.P. address traced back to the same ISP and city too.

Coincidence? Could be, as I guess we could have more than one member who lives in Groningen, NL and who's ISP is Ziggy B.V., But, I would say its much more likely that we're saying good riddance to Mr. E for the 4th or 5th time!

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-08-2017 8:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

09-08-2017 9:13 PM

(09-08-2017 8:23 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I would say its much more likely that we're saying good riddance to Mr. E for the 4th or 5th time though!

That's who i thought it was.
09-08-2017 9:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pheromoney
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2017 10:59 PM

don't make it like a big deal, girl loves sex too, unless you are hideous you have no problem getting sex, with/without mones, it just speed up the process/ get hotter girls
09-08-2017 10:59 PM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-09-2017 10:51 PM

(09-08-2017 1:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  AHAHA! Rofl Sorry if I struck a nerve there. Condescending narcissists have a hard time understanding that a point of view that varies from their own might cause them to lash out like an immature, impotent child. Since I am only interested in adults I'll stop giving you attention. Moving on to more important things like counting my matching socks.
Apologies to Mark-in-Dallas for letting this thread get derailed. I am a better person than that.

Bingo.

Not surprising that the recently-banned narcissist was co-signed by the forum's resident narcissist-in-chief.

His posts rubbed people the wrong way because it's a just a bunch of generic platitudes, readily available in dozens of self-help and/or game books, that he's trying to pass off as sacred knowledge delivered to him on the mount.

("Become a better version of yourself" -- ground breaking shit right there.)

Just like certain people believe they're the only ones who know how to properly use pheromones.

In reality, this kind of messiah complex -- believing that one is some sort of savior and is being persecuted for their overwhelming goodness by "nonbelievers" -- is a sign of someone who's failed to do the soul searching necessary to come to grips with the depths of their own personality.

You can't ask for a better, more succinct representation of that mindset than this post:

(09-08-2017 4:20 PM)ptmember Wrote:  Feel free to report back on my original advice. And this is a chore to me.

Just fucking look at the friggin advice! That's all I want. Not this nonsense.

Edit: How did I miss this one?

(09-08-2017 4:17 PM)ptmember Wrote:  You know what? Fuck it. I gave you gold and you got all girly-upset about it. Fuck you.

The poor guy is just trying to deliver us from our sins -- and we're crucifying him! Laugh1

They're really some of the last people you should take advice from, since everything they say is distorted through the lens of their ego and is therefore totally untrustworthy. A broken clock is right twice a day, but it's also painfully wrong for the other 23 hours and 58 minutes.

Not to mention the obvious pathology shown by being banned over and over again from the same forum, only to return and try to show how much better you are than the supposedly lacking community you're obsessed with.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 10:57 PM by TheBoogieMan.)
09-09-2017 10:51 PM

Share This Thread