Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shipping for North American customers
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Shipping for North American customers
02-18-2021 11:30 AM

I enthusiastically suggest that all North American customers of Aroma Fero spend the few extra dollars and get priority shipping.

I made a multi-product purchase about 10 days ago and figured that I'd 'save' myself a few dollars and just go with standard shipping. Aroma Fero/ Paulius had my order filled and shipped through Lithuania Post (with tracking numbers) within 1 business day. Once again, excellent service from Aroma Fero.

However, once my order left the borders of Lithuania it has seemingly disappeared (and is assumed to be on some ship somewhere on the planet, maybe that rowboat that Greta uses to cross the Atlantic..I mean..in transit). After checking actual average delivery times, I discovered that standard shipping can take anywhere from 30 to 60 days, with a small percentage of deliveries running even longer.

I need to emphasize the fact that this is NOT an issue with Aroma Fero, this is an issue with me being cheap and not getting expedited service. I'm not worried or upset; it is, after all, my own fault. Luckily I'm in no hurry to get my items. Don't replicate my error with your next AF order, go with the priority shipping if you want them in a timely manner.

Aroma Fero got my order ready and shipped with super speed; the respective Postal Services, not so much.

So if you are in the USA, Canada, or elsewhere in North America, if you want your pheromones in a timely manner, go with the expedited shipping.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2021 11:31 AM by Gladen.)
02-18-2021 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

RE: Shipping for North American customers
02-21-2021 3:59 PM

Hi, Gladen

Thank You for sharing this info. Actually we offer lowest UPS Express shipping prices we can. So shipping with the UPS is a good deal and we recommend it very much.

Gladen, if we did not solve this problem with you already, please write me PM with your tracking details. I will check this for you.

Nowadays we experience very similar issues with the USPS. Some US Phero companies do not ship with other couriers, only USPS. So I have experience when we wait parcels for 1-2 months. Sad

Some parcels delay is even no Lithuanian Post problem. For example when the parcel leaves Lithuania, than parcels go to another point for example Germany. When it reach Germany all responsibility goes to this post, than another countries post and finally reach USA sorting center, responsibility goes to US post.

Usually US sorting centers do not update info and sometimes parcels stays there for weeks. Just when they are being forwarded to the local post, you can see the info.

sometimes US customers get it quite fast. For examplethis months order, left our country 07.02 >> reached US 15.02 >> delivered 17.02

February 17, 2021, 12:57 pm
Delivered, Left with Individual
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
Your item was delivered to an individual at the address at 12:57 pm on February 17, 2021 in BROOKLYN, NY 11221.
February 17, 2021, 7:31 am
Out for Delivery
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
February 17, 2021, 7:20 am
Arrived at Post Office
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
February 17, 2021, 5:45 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
February 17, 2021, 5:13 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
BROOKLYN NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
February 17, 2021, 4:12 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
February 16, 2021, 8:44 pm
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
February 15, 2021, 2:16 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
February 7, 2021, 2:14 am
VILNIUS PASTO PERVEZIMO CENTRAS, LITHUANIA

Paulius

(02-18-2021 11:30 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I enthusiastically suggest that all North American customers of Aroma Fero spend the few extra dollars and get priority shipping.

I made a multi-product purchase about 10 days ago and figured that I'd 'save' myself a few dollars and just go with standard shipping. Aroma Fero/ Paulius had my order filled and shipped through Lithuania Post (with tracking numbers) within 1 business day. Once again, excellent service from Aroma Fero.

However, once my order left the borders of Lithuania it has seemingly disappeared (and is assumed to be on some ship somewhere on the planet, maybe that rowboat that Greta uses to cross the Atlantic..I mean..in transit). After checking actual average delivery times, I discovered that standard shipping can take anywhere from 30 to 60 days, with a small percentage of deliveries running even longer.

I need to emphasize the fact that this is NOT an issue with Aroma Fero, this is an issue with me being cheap and not getting expedited service. I'm not worried or upset; it is, after all, my own fault. Luckily I'm in no hurry to get my items. Don't replicate my error with your next AF order, go with the priority shipping if you want them in a timely manner.

Aroma Fero got my order ready and shipped with super speed; the respective Postal Services, not so much.

So if you are in the USA, Canada, or elsewhere in North America, if you want your pheromones in a timely manner, go with the expedited shipping.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
02-21-2021 3:59 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-22-2021 9:27 AM

(02-21-2021 3:59 PM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Hi, Gladen
Gladen, if we did not solve this problem with you already, please write me PM with your tracking details. I will check this for you.

Sure, I'll PM you the tracking, but there's not much you can do on your end. You did your part; the fate of my package lies in the hands of various parcel services.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-22-2021 9:27 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

02-23-2021 3:46 AM

Hi, Gladen,

I've contacted our post Today. They checked info in the inner system. So good news the parcel reached the US on the 16th of February (Chicago, O'Hare airport). I hope everything will be okay and they will sort everything soon Smile

Paulius Samenas
02-23-2021 3:46 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

02-23-2021 3:49 AM

Gladen everything is okay Smile Thank You for sharing this info. As I mentioned we always recommend UPS express too.

(02-21-2021 3:59 PM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Hi, Gladen

Thank You for sharing this info. Actually we offer lowest UPS Express shipping prices we can. So shipping with the UPS is a good deal and we recommend it very much.

Nowadays we experience very similar issues with the USPS. Some US Phero companies do not ship with other couriers, only USPS. So I have experience when we wait parcels for 1-2 months. Sad

Some parcels delay is even no Lithuanian Post problem. For example when the parcel leaves Lithuania, than parcels go to another point for example Germany. When it reach Germany all responsibility goes to this post, than another countries post and finally reach USA sorting center, responsibility goes to US post.

Usually US sorting centers do not update info and sometimes parcels stays there for weeks. Just when they are being forwarded to the local post, you can see the info.

sometimes US customers get it quite fast. For examplethis months order, left our country 07.02 >> reached US 15.02 >> delivered 17.02

February 17, 2021, 12:57 pm
Delivered, Left with Individual
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
Your item was delivered to an individual at the address at 12:57 pm on February 17, 2021 in BROOKLYN, NY 11221.
February 17, 2021, 7:31 am
Out for Delivery
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
February 17, 2021, 7:20 am
Arrived at Post Office
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
February 17, 2021, 5:45 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
February 17, 2021, 5:13 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
February 17, 2021, 4:12 am
February 16, 2021, 8:44 pm
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
February 15, 2021, 2:16 pm
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
February 7, 2021, 2:14 am
VILNIUS PASTO PERVEZIMO CENTRAS, LITHUANIA

Paulius

Paulius Samenas
02-23-2021 3:49 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-23-2021 8:45 AM

Thank you Paulius; I appreciate you looking into this and giving it your personal attention. Such a high level of customer service is both admirable and exemplary.

I wanted to add, for the benefit of anyone else that might read this, that since Aroma Fero became aware of this issue, Paulius has been in constant contact with me and has really gone above and beyond. I have consistently received top-notch, excellent customer service, which seems to be the standard of AF. Being treated so excellently is an amazingly positive experience.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2021 4:29 PM by Gladen.)
02-23-2021 8:45 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-26-2021 9:48 AM

For those interested, my parcel has suddenly appeared in Chicago according to the tracking. I still don't have an estimated delivery date, but at least it is back on the radar.

02-26-2021 9:48 AM

Share This Thread