Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She want only serios relationship
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

She want only serios relationship
07-16-2022 5:43 PM

I approached today a 32-year-old HB 8.5 and we spoke on the phone today. She told me on the phone that she wanted a serious relationship and didn't want to waste time on other types of relationships. Since I'm looking for something relaxed, I could break off contact, but I don't have the options for other HB9 women. We're going to have a date at the pool on Wednesday and I want to get close to her physically, kiss and have more romance. But I don't want to have karma and anger for playing with her feelings.

I don't want to play with her feelings, so I renounce out the A1 products. Do you have any ideas on which sexual products to take and which ones to avoid so I can avoid the hassle after our romance? I don't want her feelings to be hurt. I want us both to have good romantic times but unfortunately she wants more.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2022 5:44 PM by Mertos89.)
07-16-2022 5:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: She want only serios relationship
07-16-2022 7:41 PM

To avoid hurting her you need to tell her you don’t want a long term relationship. Be a fucking man and let her decide if she wants to leave for someone who is for Long Term Relationship or stay with you. Tell her if you really don’t want to hurt her, otherwise you’re all bullshit.

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
07-16-2022 7:41 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

07-16-2022 7:59 PM

(07-16-2022 5:43 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  I approached today a 32-year-old HB 8.5 and we spoke on the phone today. She told me on the phone that she wanted a serious relationship and didn't want to waste time on other types of relationships. Since I'm looking for something relaxed, I could break off contact, but I don't have the options for other HB9 women. We're going to have a date at the pool on Wednesday and I want to get close to her physically, kiss and have more romance. But I don't want to have karma and anger for playing with her feelings.

I don't want to play with her feelings, so I renounce out the A1 products. Do you have any ideas on which sexual products to take and which ones to avoid so I can avoid the hassle after our romance? I don't want her feelings to be hurt. I want us both to have good romantic times but unfortunately she wants more.

They all look for serious relationships, that's how they're wired, but they'll also fuck casually if they feel it. If you don't want to have bad karma and anger, etc you shouldn't push her.

I would use some heavy alpha like Bad Wolf, but if you wanna have the comfort along with the sexual get Casanova, it's a very good comfort builder.

If you want you could try Voodoo, I got blocked after having sex with it, for no logical reason whatsoever so you might be able to avoid that hassle.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-16-2022 7:59 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-16-2022 9:07 PM

If the woman explicitly made it clear that she doesn't want to waste time with a guy who doesn't want a relationship then don't waste her time. I would cancel the date telling her the reason is that you don't want a relationship and friendzone her.

Its a longshot but you can invite her out as friends somewhere but still hit on her. Since you cancelled the last date she will know you don't intend to date her and you won't be in violation of her request anymore. If she is attracted enough to you then she may still sleep with you.
07-16-2022 9:07 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2022 4:02 AM

(07-16-2022 9:07 PM)metaltree Wrote:  If the woman explicitly made it clear that she doesn't want to waste time with a guy who doesn't want a relationship then don't waste her time. I would cancel the date telling her the reason is that you don't want a relationship and friendzone her.

Its a longshot but you can invite her out as friends somewhere but still hit on her. Since you cancelled the last date she will know you don't intend to date her and you won't be in violation of her request anymore. If she is attracted enough to you then she may still sleep with you.

There is a following reason why I don't dare to cancel the date and communicate my intentions. I miss the options on HB9 women. It sucks when I meet a woman who is looking for something else when the options are few. It's going to be 35 degrees this week and I want to go swimming and not feel lonely. If the options for women were solid, then canceling the date would not be a problem for me. I'm working on taking very good pictures for online dating and having the pictures rated so that I've already taken the step of staying under the radar on Instagram and on dating apps.
07-17-2022 4:02 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

07-17-2022 5:51 AM

Be careful not to project neediness with that approach, women can feel when a man puts a lot of value in a woman and doesn't have options and it lowers his value. Maybe in such a case go for AV if you just wanna go physical. It's pretty high status so it'll give the impression that you're a person mainly for fucking(a.k.a a lover).

You kinda want to have the cake and eat it here man, you want her for something quick and uncommitted, she wants something serious, you still want her and want something that won't make a hassle if you two sleep together.

I tend to take the approach of "we will see what will happen". You give her a maybe, she also doesn't even know if she wants a serious relationship with you I guess (or any sort). She might find out you're the casual sex guy she was looking for. The things that girls think and what they respond to are quite different.

Girls love when sex just "happens" accidentally when they don't feel any responsibility for it.

You could take Metaltree's approach, that could work, but then you're losing the frame of romance a bit and it could take longer, depending on your attraction levels. I would go with the approach of we will see.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-17-2022 5:51 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-17-2022 9:59 AM

The real question is why don't you want a relationship?

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-17-2022 9:59 AM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

07-17-2022 10:02 AM

Go with ACE and you will find out your real value and how she’s working on getting you !

Mones creativity
07-17-2022 10:02 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2022 4:10 PM

(07-17-2022 9:59 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  The real question is why don't you want a relationship?

She told me she wants a man to come to my parents and give her the wedding ring in front of her parents. She asked me questions about how long my relationship was and that was a big part of the conversation. So I realized that she doesn't want anything else but a serious relationship.
07-17-2022 4:10 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2022 4:31 PM

(07-17-2022 5:51 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Be careful not to project neediness with that approach, women can feel when a man puts a lot of value in a woman and doesn't have options and it lowers his value. Maybe in such a case go for AV if you just wanna go physical. It's pretty high status so it'll give the impression that you're a person mainly for fucking(a.k.a a lover).

You kinda want to have the cake and eat it here man, you want her for something quick and uncommitted, she wants something serious, you still want her and want something that won't make a hassle if you two sleep together.

I tend to take the approach of "we will see what will happen". You give her a maybe, she also doesn't even know if she wants a serious relationship with you I guess (or any sort). She might find out you're the casual sex guy she was looking for. The things that girls think and what they respond to are quite different.

Girls love when sex just "happens" accidentally when they don't feel any responsibility for it.

You could take Metaltree's approach, that could work, but then you're losing the frame of romance a bit and it could take longer, depending on your attraction levels. I would go with the approach of we will see.

Thanks for the good tips TracerX. Wearing AV gives me a sense of security inside. When it comes to my feelings of loneliness and doubts, AV is like AV grabbing me under my arms and making me feel safe. This sense of security is not the same feeling that AV projects on women, because AV is hit or miss. I don't want an ONS, but an affair and a casual relationship. For my personality development I wear Overdose or Badwolf, so that I get better with body language and mindset every day.

I really like your "we'll see what happens" approach. My friend gave me the same tip today. He had met with a Turkish HB 9.5. She said to him "I have no contact with other men, I only date you" and on the second date he had sex with her.

If I date the girl in wendsday I wear M3X 2017, SXD-9 or Overdose. I could also wear BW but she knows me as someone who is "Very polite, calm and decent". Therefore, BW would not make my signature credible. As far as I know OD, SXD-9 or M3X don't have A1 which could lead to dire consequences. But for that, SXD and M3x have disinhibition. I don't know if her disinhibition will cause problems after our romance. From her personality she is a very direct person.
07-17-2022 4:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread