Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
She's a creeper
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: She's a creeper
05-22-2019 8:10 PM

(04-22-2019 1:00 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I remember I was in Walmart, this really cute girl walks up to me and asked me for the time. I smiled told her the time and thought nothing else about it. I go two aisle over, and the same chick is in the same aisle with a cell phone in hand. Huh that's odd. I go over to another section of the store and there she is again. I made my way to the self check-out line and guess who was standing behind me. For about 60 seconds I didn't realize she was even there. This girl was a ninja I swear.

I posted this scenario a few times, and seen it many more.
I would call it curious.
It even better when they come and sit right next to you on a wide empty bench.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
05-22-2019 8:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2019 6:12 AM

I've always wondered if these reactions happen even without mones? It is possible that when we wear mones, we aggressively seek out hits to reaffirm.
05-23-2019 6:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-23-2019 8:10 AM

(05-23-2019 6:12 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  It is possible that when we wear mones, we aggressively seek out hits to reaffirm.

Yes. As typical humans, we always want to get positive reactions to ourselves, in any situation.

However, when we wear pheromones, we add two additional states of consciousness to ourselves. Frst and foremost, we're looking for 'hits' from the pheromones so we can tell ourselves that they are working or not working: this makes us more alert to potential interest, subtleties that we'd otherwise typically miss, and body language. Secondly, our faith in our pheromones makes us believe that we have an advantage above and beyond our typical selves: this causes us to pursue any real (or even perceived) interest more aggressively and with far less trepidation than we'd typically have.

Seeking out the affirmation that pheromones are working, coupled with a heightened confidence, does wonders as far as getting hyperbolic responses. Fortune favors the bold. The fact that pheromones do, indeed, work, and they make us emboldened, at least on the subconscious level, is powerful combination once one masters their particular favored blends.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-23-2019 8:10 AM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2019 10:36 AM

(05-23-2019 8:10 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Yes. As typical humans, we always want to get positive reactions to ourselves, in any situation.

However, when we wear pheromones, we add two additional states of consciousness to ourselves. Frst and foremost, we're looking for 'hits' from the pheromones so we can tell ourselves that they are working or not working: this makes us more alert to potential interest, subtleties that we'd otherwise typically miss, and body language. Secondly, our faith in our pheromones makes us believe that we have an advantage above and beyond our typical selves: this causes us to pursue any real (or even perceived) interest more aggressively and with far less trepidation than we'd typically have.

Seeking out the affirmation that pheromones are working, coupled with a heightened confidence, does wonders as far as getting hyperbolic responses. Fortune favors the bold. The fact that pheromones do, indeed, work, and they make us emboldened, at least on the subconscious level, is powerful combination once one masters their particular favored blends.

When I'm wearing a good blend I understand, I do feel I have a bigger advantage over my competition. I would never say that I've always gotten the girl wearing a particular product, but wearing my favorite blend and not being attached to any particular outcome has most definitely increased my chances for success.

One thing that I find really important is, knowing when to put on the most appropriate blend for the occasion. This information can save you from a ton of embarrassments. I made the mistake of wearing smooth operator boosted with heartthrob to church.
Not cool at all.
05-24-2019 10:36 AM

Share This Thread