Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Sex Magnet in Fury Scent
03-09-2018 3:25 PM

(03-09-2018 2:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  How much were you using and what are your app points? Inquiring minds want to know. This

It's hard to tell with the roller balls, since you could overlap the same app point. It was a lot. Let's say I wreaked of the SM scent. I would guess at least 15 to 20 inches

I used it on my throat, neck, behind ears, temples. and wrists.

Sorry for not being helpful yet..... Once I have something to report, I'll share my results and findings
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 3:26 PM by xtraspecial.)
03-09-2018 3:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2018 3:32 PM

Whoo! That's a LOT. I think dialing it back would be a good idea. I don't know if this will help but try letting your nose be your guide with the scent. I use the roller ball applicators from Love Potion and I find that for me, going by scent also helps me get the right amount of pheromones.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 3:33 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-09-2018 3:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

10-03-2018 2:43 PM

Anyone have a hunch if SM contains Androstadienone ?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
10-03-2018 2:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-03-2018 4:46 PM

(10-03-2018 2:43 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Anyone have a hunch if SM contains Androstadienone ?

If I remember correctly, in his test kitchen thread Thundr said that he removed the androstedienone from it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-03-2018 4:46 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-04-2018 3:59 AM

(10-03-2018 4:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If I remember correctly, in his test kitchen thread Thundr said that he removed the androstedienone from it.

No Androstadienone ... Sounds like good news to me. Seems as a disinhibitor without Androstadienone it may pair nicely with m3x too. I'm keenly interested in testing it solo and in combo. Thanks SnoopyAce.

My Journal:

My Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 3:59 AM by dsouza.)
10-04-2018 3:59 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-04-2018 10:52 AM

Thundr confirmed my question via email this morning... officially no Androstadienone in SM.

My Journal:

My Music Website:

10-04-2018 10:52 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-04-2018 12:19 PM

(10-04-2018 10:52 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Thundr confirmed my question via email this morning... officially no Androstadienone in SM.

Hey there ya go! Makes me feel good that I remembered reading that correctly, as well.

10-04-2018 12:19 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-04-2018 7:38 PM

So what is the difference between SM between the sheets compared to m3x? Both are disinhibitors.. Both are sexy. Is sex better with one over the other? I'm talking about purely sex in a hotel or at your/her place not a date or out and about.

Anyone break the floodgates with this blend?

My Journal:

My Music Website:

10-04-2018 7:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-15-2019 10:11 AM

Sex Magnet: Scent Unknown:

With my last order I got a sample of Sex Magnet. It was scented, but I don't know which scent is was as I am not overly familiar with Apex's scents. Maybe Fury, maybe not.

It seemed to last about 5 or so hours.

For self-effects I didn't really note much. some extremely minor mood lifting, a slight twinge of a boost to my libido, but the most significant thing I noted, which doesn't seem to be typical, is that I felt a kind of sense of calm about everything.

I wore it for a short show at a local tavern/ pub kind of place, during festival season. I had a short set of just shy of 1/2 hour. If you care, the show went Okay. It didn't go great, but it didn't go bad either.

On women, especially my wife (who was in the mood anyway) it seemed to really up the sexual talk, spotlight me as desirable, and disinhibit the ladies to the point that they made very tiny, if any, bones about boning.

The highlight seemed to be that later that evening, alone with my wife (no popcorn-worthy orgy-fests), that I took her on a 40-minute long stream of orgasms about 10-15 seconds apart, each.

Cool fun mix that raises the sexual bar a bit. Overall it was pretty cool, but either the vibe it throws was slightly off for me, or I was slightly off. It didn't seem to do much for me beyond my normal attraction and sexual level; but it did increase them a small bit.

Edited to add: I forgot to note that despite it not being a huge amount of positive movement for me, that I did find this to be a fun and exciting blend, that definitely upped the sex appeal. However, as I tend to be pretty highly sexualized, myself, and the mitigating circumstances of the evening didn't lend themselves well to seduction, it did ramp up my sex appeal. I do heartily recommend that everyone else give it a try, as it is a good and effective blend; just not my particular favorite.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 11:06 AM by Gladen.)
07-15-2019 10:11 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

07-15-2019 6:47 PM

(07-15-2019 10:11 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Sex Magnet: Scent Unknown:

With my last order I got a sample of Sex Magnet. It was scented, but I don't know which scent is was as I am not overly familiar with Apex's scents. Maybe Fury, maybe not.

It seemed to last about 5 or so hours.

For self-effects I didn't really note much. some extremely minor mood lifting, a slight twinge of a boost to my libido, but the most significant thing I noted, which doesn't seem to be typical, is that I felt a kind of sense of calm about everything.

I wore it for a short show at a local tavern/ pub kind of place, during festival season. I had a short set of just shy of 1/2 hour. If you care, the show went Okay. It didn't go great, but it didn't go bad either.

On women, especially my wife (who was in the mood anyway) it seemed to really up the sexual talk, spotlight me as desirable, and disinhibit the ladies to the point that they made very tiny, if any, bones about boning.

The highlight seemed to be that later that evening, alone with my wife (no popcorn-worthy orgy-fests), that I took her on a 40-minute long stream of orgasms about 10-15 seconds apart, each.

Cool fun mix that raises the sexual bar a bit. Overall it was pretty cool, but either the vibe it throws was slightly off for me, or I was slightly off. It didn't seem to do much for me beyond my normal attraction and sexual level; but it did increase them a small bit.

Edited to add: I forgot to note that despite it not being a huge amount of positive movement for me, that I did find this to be a fun and exciting blend, that definitely upped the sex appeal. However, as I tend to be pretty highly sexualized, myself, and the mitigating circumstances of the evening didn't lend themselves well to seduction, it did ramp up my sex appeal. I do heartily recommend that everyone else give it a try, as it is a good and effective blend; just not my particular favorite.

I feel it's best used in combination with something a little more attention grabbing. Works great for me combined with SOB. On its own it's ok similar to what you mentioned.
07-15-2019 6:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  strength and longevity of scent:Pulse vs Fury vs Crash Do_Cheiro 11 4,787 01-28-2015 11:07 PM
Last Post: Do_Cheiro
  Cover scent for Fury or Crash SeekingSuccess 10 4,434 04-24-2014 11:21 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Core (Fury) xxprojectalicexx 3 2,429 01-15-2014 2:17 AM
Last Post: xxprojectalicexx
  Fury (and other scents) for Core mike007 1 2,033 11-01-2013 3:05 AM
Last Post: mike007